Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,684 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa (38228 Views)

2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by StreetFight: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2023
He is a Biafran, not a Nigerian. Useless flat headed developers. They will soon arrest Peter Obi's drug carriers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by JBoss25(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2023
Nlfpmod, Dominique and Mynd44 una no dey try abeg, if I die na on you o, because this is too much to take💔
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by StreetFight: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The first thing President Bola Ahmed Tinubu should do for Nigerians after swearing in on 29 May 2023 as the president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria, is to start including tribes in passport data page.

No need. China, Indian, South Africa, America, Europe already know Igbo drugs traffickers from other Nigeria's tribes
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by BastadThiefnubu: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2023
LagosG:
It wouldn't be so bad to just grant these people the secession they badly want. That way, when countries all over the world, keep hearing the name of the newest country on the planet in their criminal record books, they will become the most sanctioned, even more than Iran and Russia combined. It will be a win-win situation for the rest of us because the rest of the world will know 70-75% of Nigerian prisoners in their countries come from a particular region.
I agree with you cuz I am tired of these Igbos, but please Nigeria should not let them go with the minorities in the East, we are not Igbos and we hate their criminal idiosyncrazy.
Even if my name is Ifeanyi or Emeka, I am not an Igbo person.
Let us come together and send these Igbo people out of Nigeria.
They introduced and exposed other Nigerians to crime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by Alliswell248: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2023
The elders from the South East arent helping their youths. They can do better by reorientating them about the danger of drugs peddling.

Also, the enormous amount been demanded when getting damage needs to be reviewed. The pressure on the youths are enormous.

Say No to drugs .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by Idaytesj29(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Uchechukwu....

Flat heads are good only for crime. They can't even rule themselves. Yorubas should continue to rule them forever.

President Tinubu should enact a law making ex SW Governors rule SE states.

Herbert Macaulay to Anambra, Ambode to Imo... Fayose to Abia... Ajimobi to Enugu. A dead SW Governor is 100x better than all SE Governors combined.

Including Gov Peter Obi, Aka Pandora, Eluupi, Obituary, Obidence and Obidient.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by hapi(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2023
LagosG:
It wouldn't be so bad to just grant these people the secession they badly want. That way, when countries all over the world, keep hearing the name of the newest country on the planet in their criminal record books, they will become the most sanctioned, even more than Iran and Russia combined. It will be a win-win situation for the rest of us because the rest of the world will know 70-75% of Nigerian prisoners in their countries come from a particular region.
They are not serious about the secession, people that wants Kogi, Benue and the south south states as part of the Biafra, if they are serious, they should carry their five states and leave and they should be ready to relocate their brethren from every part of Nigeria to the Biafra land.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by Pascal9: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2023
American, russians, south Americans, infact the whole world are into drug , what is the big deal, is it not better than curruption , vote stealing xenophobia.yorubas not all are the ones raping Nigeria to death, if Nigeria is better govern why Will people runaway.. to do illegal things
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by MiltonTuDor: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2023
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2023
Lemme be quiet before I'm labeled "xenophobic"
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
When you encourage a money culture, that is what you reap, a tribe of criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by willibounce1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ellu P South African branch. Ellu P 74 years in jail.
Indi Ipob Ellu p want to deverope South Aflica by force. Very soon they'll start claiming 90% ownership of properties and call South Africa no man's land. Indi onye oshi!
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by BastadThiefnubu: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
bentenny:
Obviously the Op who brought this news with the highlighting of certain names and the Mod that mischievously pushed it to FP without minding the consequences had an ulterior motive to demonize a certain region that they hate!

OP and the mod must be reminded that other countries do not see Nigeria from their bias lens of ethnicity or based on regions!

Ofcourse, the crime committed is unfortunate,condemnable and a recurring stain on the image of Nigeria by a nigerian...however,singling out a particular region when there are other regions in nigeria who also commit similar acts of criminality both inwardly and outside the country is even worse considering the fact that the one who created the thread and the one who moved it to front page are educated but empty!

Criminality knows no region or an ethnic group or religion.... Anyone whether Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa or Niger delta or efik or whatever tribe can be caught doing something wrong outside the country and will be labelled as a NIGERIAN!

Seun should take note and caution his mods about these consistently intentional,jejune and ridiculous acts or his recent apology to a certain region will just be seen a mere face saving!
Shutop! Tell your crime loving Igbo folks to stop committing crime, it is getting out of hand.
I wish Igbos could be ostracized from Nigeria, they are giving all of us bad names with their love for crime.
Yes other tribes commit crime but 99% of Igbos love and celebrate criminal and this explains why Igbo Society is a society if criminals.
There are other Africans overseas but why are Nigerians perceived as criminals if not for your criminally minded brothers.
I swear to God I am tired of you criminals. I have Igbo friends and have always been with them but truth be told, an average Igbo person is a criminal, they believe they are very smart and can outsmart everyone.
They should have used that their smartness to develop Igbo land so that the whole world will envy them but the opposite is the case.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by adedayoa2(f): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
VEXT:
That guy no look like Nigerian
because him carry dreadlocks?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by adedayoa2(f): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lemme be quiet before I'm labeled "xenophobic"
abeg talk because Ghanaians go soon start their own, those Igbos dey really mess up things for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by sulakishop(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na dem
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
adedayoa2:
abeg talk because Ghanaians go soon start their own, those Igbos dey really mess up things for Nigerians.
Unfortunately no one knows who's Igbo and who's not in South Africa but these are the sort of crimes that make Nigerians to be maligned in our country
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by swaggerjack: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

God help me o. I didn't even read the news Na name I just go check fess embarassed
They have corrupted me too. This is how prejudice starts cry
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by bentenny(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:

Shutop! Tell your crime loving Igbo folks to stop committing crime, it is getting out of hand.
I wish Igbos could be ostracized from Nigeria, they are giving all of us bad names with their love for crime.
Yes other tribes commit crime but 99% of Igbos love and celebrate criminal and this explains why Igbo Society is a society if criminals.
There are other Africans overseas but why are Nigerians perceived as criminals if not for your criminally minded brothers.
I swear to God I am tired of you criminals. I have Igbo friends and have always been with them but truth be told, an average Igbo person is a criminal, they believe they are very smart and can outsmart everyone.
They should have used that their smartness to develop Igbo land so that the whole world will envy them but the opposite is the case.
Ok Sir

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by BastadThiefnubu: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Pascal9:
American, russians, south Americans, infact the whole world are into drug , what is the big deal, is it not better than curruption , vote stealing xenophobia.yorubas not all are the ones raping Nigeria to death, if Nigeria is better govern why Will people runaway.. to do illegal things
You people will never disappoint, those countries are into drugs but what is the percentage?
You Igbos love crime and see nothing wrong about it. What a tribe!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by Fmghewzy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lionstep:

The girlfriend is a stupid afonja

She is South African slowpoke
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

Demonic liar and propagandist .. was Anike the name you saw there or Anihle? Devil dey learn for ur side

If e no pain you make I die...

Onye ala
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fmghewzy:

She is South African slowpoke

Shatap na yoro mooslim
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by bentenny(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
SirLakes:

If dem no carry drug there won't be a news like this......na Seun and mod say make dem go develop South Africa angry grin
Are they the only region peddling drugs?
Will such countries tag them based on the region of the country where they come out from?
Have you ever heard any news from the US saying this criminal from Texas or from California?
A Nigerian is a Nigerian no matter the region and every part of this country commit crimes whether inwardly or outside the shores of the country!
Singling out a particular region for condemnation is benighted!
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by Fmghewzy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Shatap na yoro mooslim

You wish🤣
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by Omookunnimi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
PoloG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/27-year-old-woman-and-her-nigerian-boyfriend-arrested-with-drugs-in-south-africa-2.html

Na them, it is in blood. Later now they will be wailing on top of Tinubu matter while their brothers are serving various jail terms in Asia, Europe and America. Anofia.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by goldmatrix(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Strictly following after tinubu..
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by Fmghewzy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lionstep:

Idiat

She is South okay stop trying to drag Yorubas into this please okay?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Then carry your OSU north and join your osus across the river.

Who gave your OSU ass the right to drag the whole SS with you to join your OSU brethren ?

Pig

Hehehehehehehe....

NDI OUR OYEL, name how many South south men get oil well for Nigeria...hahahahahaha

I can call 10 delta south and central zones that have no portable water or good roads or electricity for 20 years despite our oyel... No wonder they gave us the capital..to avoid militants,terrorist and loafers like you

This one must pain you..no how

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa by ojex004: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na Dem as usual. I still dey shame for this tribe call Igbos. Especially the ones on this nairaland shouting and calling one person druggie. Yeye tribe dat don't just accept thr blames and errors but love to pin it on others.

India, Na Dem
South Africa, Na Dem
Malaysia, Na Dem
Ghana, Na Dem
Indonesia, Na Dem
Lebanon, Na Dem
Southwest Nigeria, Na Dem
North side Nigeria, Na Dem.

Still , dey did not check themselves and reason why is always Dem in everywhere they were accommodates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.