Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,800 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) (77742 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest / Nasarawa Women Massive Protest / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Babaibe: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Never blame the governor, blame the politician who incite them . I am sure they are paid to do this. The rhetorical question we should ask is why women only? At least they have men in Nasarawa, and why are we having few women representing a minority group. They could do anything. If they have proof, they should go to court.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Freebills12: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Moferere:
Their choice undecided

And this one is someone's wife?
And this one is someone's mother?

Mad people everywhere cry

I should think closing your mouth would have been the best option. You don't know what these people witnessed in past four years that made a married mothers go completely naked. Don't tell money because we all know that money has limit of what it can induce.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Ventura1: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2023
You mean God will not consider if their case is grounded on justice or not?
JASONjnr:
God who created this beautiful women and made their body a temple will listen to their prayers.

The act of stealing and manipulated elections to bring in their annointed candidate is totally wrong.

We as a people have come to realise that our problem is because the smallest number of this politicians are riding on the masses. They believe that a political structure is all that matters, but the masses votes isn't always counting.

One day, we will experience true democracy in Africa and that will start in Nigeria!
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by doneback04: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1441582/nasarawa-women-go-nude-protesting-governorship-election-result-photos/

It a pity that our vote don't count, nobody will advise me to vote again in this country I will mind my business and pray my way out
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by aloaye11: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2023
My brother nassarawa women are use to going nicked, it is what they always love doing because women over there don't care. If u go check most that went nicked u will realize many don't even have PVC, if their mandate has been stolen,they should mobilize and go to court which is what has been stipulated, if them like do it for months,this Buhari administration with their nonchalant and evil policies will not blink, because the administration is not of the people, Buhari has finished this country I swear,it will only take a tough leader with a heart to push this country forward with what they will meet. Since giving my total support to Buhari and with what Nigerians are facing,I have learnt never to trust politicians,this is why we need to vote competent and not tribe or religion. I just pity those women because they just wasted their nickedness for nothing.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Moferere:
Their choice undecided

Your mother na ashy
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by krisyashim: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2023
May you also experience what they have seen.

Moferere:
Their choice undecided

Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by highness25(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by TalkingBird: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Anarchy is loading.
Selfishness is killing our peace gradually.

Who will save us from the dead end?

The is one lasting solution to it all but people she have pity although the wicked enjoy the suffering of others. It is a sign already said to happen.

so sad
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Kukutenla: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2023
seunmsg:
Where is Ombugadu’s wife, mother and daughters in the picture? May our women not be used as tools for political protest.
You didn't ask where Tinubu's wife, mother and daughters were in 2012 when you stormed the streets of Ojota for a political occupy protest sponsored by him.
Hypocrite
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by incentive: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Omo.....

This is uncalled for

Why this way mama?

some of this political leaders doesn't worth going through this for them.

The young man in quote didn't even notice all this efforts made by these women at all all is after is his so called stolen mandate.

Bet me if elected tomorrow he will do them otherwise.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Glory2DLamb(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Moferere:
Their choice undecided

Everything is not politics BASTARD!

Do you realize the implications of their actions on the generations yet unborn?
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by uncleade(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
We know who they are. Shameless women they are. No Muslim woman will ever go to that extend in the name of protest. SHAME.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by asanausana91: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
This is very painful. I think this country is playing with the anger of the people. The day it will reach the boundary then this country go know wats up.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by sylve11: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
This is an eyesore.

The way Nasarawa and Enugu Election was rigged even shocked the Devil.

Add Delta state. cool
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by AlphaWolf27: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Was expecting to see our youths embarassed
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
These are minority tribes in Nasarawa who couldn't win election even if the elections are run 100 times
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
rolams:
All these can't help. Let them go to court.
Oga which court are you talking about, Nigerian court? undecided

I am not sure you're a Nigerian.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Dedeity: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Moferere:
Their choice undecided

This evil you're supporting will put you on the receiving end one day, just dey play
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
uncleade:
We know who they are. Shameless women they are. No Muslim woman will ever go to that extend in the name of protest. SHAME.

Muslims are far too sensible for this show of shame.

I blame LP for incitement
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
princepeter566:
One day your mother will be robbed and people will call her mad woman . When u have nothing good to say, just keep short your useless mouth.
Will you allow your own mother to do these
The mothers stripping naked are foolish doing these for politicians. They hire them and gave them peanuts to be doing all.these nonsense. The are the handwork of PDP. Why should they be doing all these for politicians Why did the governorship candidate wife and daughter not going naked, because they are not stupid as these mothers protesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
princepeter566:
The next general protest will be bloody. There's anger in the land

now this is what they call protest.
not all that fanfare where they share food and play music and give government an excuse to call it sponsored disturbance like in endsars
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by BigCowHornn: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Moferere:
Their choice undecided

You are very stuwwwpid
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
VEXT:

Na why I hate those head slamming mohammadian terrorists .

Very greedy evil people...I pity those who don't know them...

As E dey sweet us, E dey pain dem
As E dey pain dem, E dey sweet us grin
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by uncleade(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
princepeter566:
One day your mother will be robbed and people will call her mad woman . When u have nothing good to say, just keep short your useless mouth.
Please advise your mother or your sister to go nude just because her candidate was robbed in an election. Stupidity.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Iwedunloye: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kukutenla:

You didn't ask where Tinubu's wife, mother and daughters were in 2012 when you stormed the streets of Ojota for a political occupy protest sponsored by him.
Hypocrite

And were the protesting Naked.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by prettyliz(f): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
The election was clearly rigged

Enugu own on the other hand be like film trick

Nassarawa woman breast no dey make sense and Thier pussy too dey wide due to baby donation
Even Kaduna's own... people were already celebrating just for them to turn the tables
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Kukutenla: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Neoteny7:
You'll never see Muslim women do this.

They are addicted to oppression that's why
Abeokuta women's riot
Aba women's riot
Struggle for anti-slavery
None was by Muslim women
Though am exception must be made for Iranian women

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
alanto:
For sure these women can not afford to make all these fancy banners, this is a politically sponsored protest.. I really think our politicians are doing the most... Seeing the posters and commenters, I really hope this is not labor party doings.

GBAM... You just nailed it.

Those are sponsored protests because I also noticed that the posters are too sophisticated for those old village and rural people.

LP and their Supreme Monkey can be blamed for incitement
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:
Nasarawa state Guber election was robbery .. carried out by Apc with Elrufia running the show ..

They suppressed Pdp votes and increase Apc with over 200k votes

Funny this was done by minorities in the state.. people wey their entire number no reach 150k..

Same Elrufia is in Adamawa state .. to operate another mumu job… for Aisha Buhari.. but them go fail.

Verily verily, I say onto thee. The Nigerian elections is like the kingdom of God. It suffereth vawulence and vawulence has taken it by force..

What were this women doing until the country got to this stage? Now they want to pretend and act as if they themselves value their votes, this one's even understand how things work? They didn't get it when they were younger and they still don't get it now. Waste of NEKEDE, oh sorry Nak.ed.ness cheesy grin

This group of women sure know how to act, they are truly well paid... SMH

Some people mothers sef...
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
With those banners and everything, you should know this is a sponsored protest but why on earth would women go stark naked cos of politics that their own candidate might still f up?
No politician is worth going extreme for.
A A sule sure wasn't a bad leader either.

The bolded is just the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' / Official Pre-Inauguration Portraits Of Tinubu And Shettima Released (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.