Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Weight Loss Guide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss Guide (114 Views)

Sure Weight Loss Guide / Miracle Power Of Moringa Tea For Weight Loss, Skin Beauty & Anti Inflamatory / Join Me In My Weight Loss Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss Guide by Homoladey(f): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
If anybody tells you that you can lose weight by eating low fat foods, they lied to you. If anybody tells you that only exercise can make you slim, they lied to you.

They aren’t telling you the truth

Do you want to know the truth? I’ll drop it tomorrow and it has helped over 100 close pals reduce from 80-68kg”.[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Fioricet For Sale | More Information About Fioricet / Best Eye Treatment In Delhi / Best Orthopedic Doctor In Sonipat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.