Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,290 members, 7,934,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode (20488 Views)

Cross Carpeting Destroying Role Of Opposition – CSO / Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Geneh411: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2023
A word is enough for the pigs!
Faiththatworks:
I believe FFK has really spoken the mind of the silent majority in Nigeria.
For all of the noise from the Atiku and the Obidient camp,one fact is clear,none of them could score 25% of the votes in 24 states in Nigeria during the presidential election.
Asiwaju was able to score 25% In 30 states of federation,that should tell these Noise makers the kind of acceptability he had during the election of Feb 2023.
Silence, Humility, seeking for Peace shouldn't be mistaken for cowardice.
I Indulge the camp of Peter Obi to be very careful with their choice of words, especially His defeated vice president.
The man speaks like someone who is still in campaign mode, someone should remind him he lost the election and it's time to move on.
Peter Obi benefited tremendously from the Nigerian Judiciary,and I wonder why his followers are trying to gaslight the same Judiciary if it fails to rule in his favor.
Like I said some weeks ago,the Obi propaganda machinery is a money minting scam,and I expect the DSS to start crippling it from the source,I thank God for the arrest of that one called Chude,at least the police has shown it can identify and go after the miscreants in the Obi camp,I expect the other intelligence agencies to also go after the other cyber Terrorist fanning the embers of discord especially from the Obi camp.
A word is enough for the Dogs.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by enemybulldozer(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2023
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1639576910916210688?t=0UDC9KdKEPacwAYUxs1pIA&s=08

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1639010963763388416?t=OGCn7OaykPR8d0E84MG_Hw&s=08
ffk you are the rabid mad dog here if you don't know.

Tinubu is nothing but a selected president elect and to add it all, he is a druggie and he can never rule us not even you (ffk) can make that happen.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by obi58: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2023
Faiththatworks:
For all of the noise from the Atiku and the Obidient camp,one fact is clear,none of them could score 25% of the votes in 24 states in Nigeria during the presidential election.
Asiwaju was able to score 25% In 30 states of federation,that should tell these Noise makers the kind of acceptability he had during the election of Feb 2023.
I Indulge the camp of Peter Obi to be very careful with their choice of words, especially His defeated vice president.
The man speaks like someone who is still in campaign mode, someone should remind him he lost the election and it's time to move on.
Peter Obi benefited tremendously from the Nigerian Judiciary,and I wonder why his followers are trying to gaslight the same Judiciary if it fails to rule in his favor.
Like I said some weeks ago,the Obi propaganda machinery is a money minting scam,and I expect the DSS to start crippling it from the source,I thank God for the arrest of that one called Chude,at least the police has shown it can identify and go after the miscreants in the Obi camp,I expect the other intelligence agencies to also go after the other cyber Terrorist fanning the embers of discord especially from the Obi camp.
God bless Nigeria.

This is what Nigeria has degenerated to....

Nigerians calling other Nigerians dogs!!!

What a pity.

Particularly shameful of someone with a moniker faiththatworks. Your words and actions are at complete variance.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Johnjustice: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2023
Peter Obi is a snake, a threat to our peaceful coexistence. Peter Obi is allied to Ipob and divisive groups. Nigeria has never been this divided, Obi is playing the tribal and religious card.

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by candygist: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
Anyone who loves him should tell him to by himself go away.
The shame and disgrace will be too much to bear.
Tinubu is an unconstitutional mahood yakubu 4am president-select.

The ambition of one man cannot make millions of Nigerians world-wide to live in reproach

Rather than saying Millions of Nigerians world wide, why dont you say millions of frustrated Obidients World wide ?
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Melonsmasher: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:
FFK is really working hard talking hard to impress the Emilokan drug lord
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Ofunaofu: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2023
Melonsmasher:

Thanks for the correction
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by pacespot(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2023
What is the other job that this FFK man do asides ranting online, I just want to know what other means of livelihood does he have?
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by SmartyPants(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2023
maintenant:
It is like Russia's heady decision to invade Ukraine....

When it was being conceived and conceptualized, it looked cool and plausible but the aftermath has become a mess that even the aggressor is at loss on where to go from the impasse...

When Mahmoud Yakubu decided for whatever reason he had to deceive himself by abandoning the provisions of the Electoral Act and going for a manipulative strategy, I can bet he never saw the level of opposition and resistance coming...

He and his co-travellers thought it would be business as usual: They probably reckoned that in the usual Nigerian way, the aggrieved parties would move on.

Justice must be done or at least, seen to be. done.

The rule of law and constitutional supremacy must be the standards of engagement in Nigeria.

No scaremongering and diversionary tactics will make us take our eyes off the ball...

Which particular provisions of the Electoral Act were violated?
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Greatlee54: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2023
I didn't even bother to read the epistle of " foolish federal kolanut" head. Why should any sound mind dignify FFK with even a minute silence.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by DOM7: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2023
How can an adult be calling people dog? And nobody is calling this beggar to oreder? No wonder there's no respect in the society, what are the young ones learning?
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Jking20(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2023
Well said
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Breastfeed: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2023
Politics ehhh, grin, everybody is trying their best to pitch their tents where they best see fit.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by femisplash: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Ike Ekweremadu is convicted of organ trafficking in UK & Igbos are not supporting him because he committed a crime.

Bola Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in USA & some Yorubas are supporting him because he is a Yoruba man.

We Yoruba should learn from Igbos ~Pa Ayo Adebanjo
You didn't support Ekweremandu because he never supported Obi, we saw how y'all insulted and abused him when he came out to talk down on Obi's ambition before he was arrested in the UK. Anyone not in support of Obi as an iboman automatically becomes an enemy and a target of bullying and insults. You are dogs of opposition, according to FFK.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by yejide16u: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Stupid stray dogHe is not even from LagosStupid stray dogHe is not even from Lagos...
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by HilcomTech(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
IPOB/OBIDIENTS should caution themselves and stop fanning the amber's of war in this country.

Nigerians have voted and in any contested there is bound to be at least a loser.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Abagworo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
The reason why all these is happening is because INEC made Nigerians believe their votes would count but ended up declaring a preplanned result announcing an unpopular candidate as winner. Don't get me wrong all elections besides 2015 have always been clearly manipulated but the difference is that nobody believed in them and they were left for politicians alone to decide but this 2023 the poor masses were involved and they disagree with the outcome.

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by wizelink(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
According to FFK bow to the president-elect as in God.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by class0247: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lol coming from a man who was said to be impotent. Who take him seriously again? He have given him small change and that’s why he is singing. Guy man doing eye service to get political appointment. If war should start today, we will be at your gate
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by lildush(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

Some times people talk like dey don't have eyes and brain.. wat acceptability are u talking about? Did u see anyone celebrate tinubus victory? Even in Lagos? He simply bought it from INEC CHAIRMAN. just wait.. the truth will come out gradually. Some INEC official will talk . You will see. Tinubu is not fit to be president.. take it or leave it. Nigeria is not lagos. He can't buy this mandate and get away with it
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by reddingtonblack: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

An average Nigerian has no business with Apc Structure of doom, destruction, insecurity, suffering, hardship and electorial criminalities.
Ffk a man who openly championed Igbo Presidency is one who holds no views, standards, Ideologies and thought, anyone who has sense will not take a pinch of his words, unless you want to flow in mere political jamboree.

Is it not funny that the Labour party naive children on twitter paraded as the choice of every Nigerians won only ONE state out of 36 in the concluded governorship election 🤣🤣

You know before now LP as only won one state in Nigeria before and one will expect with all the social media noise, celebs and propagandists Peter Obi employed LP no repeat LP no pass. a whole messiah party just one state 😂😂 when they say empty Barrel made the loudness noise, look no further naa obedient eulogy be that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Silence majority are waiting again ... if pikin get gucci clothes pass elder e no fit get rag reach elder
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by opera1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Ike Ekweremadu is convicted of organ trafficking in UK & Igbos are not supporting him because he committed a crime.

Bola Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in USA & some Yorubas are supporting him because he is a Yoruba man.

We Yoruba should learn from Igbos ~Pa Ayo Adebanjo

Yes, same Igbos that voted for their Tribe only in the last pre election right??
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Indifferent12: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.
Lol if u take ffk serious then u are a fool, some that obi can buy today. That one na anywhere belle face. If u have money today u can buy ffk. Only fools take him serious.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Amah70: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1639576910916210688?t=0UDC9KdKEPacwAYUxs1pIA&s=08

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1639010963763388416?t=OGCn7OaykPR8d0E84MG_Hw&s=08

"They are attempting to start something that they cannot finish ...." FFK.

But during the yester years, FFK started the opposition to his new principal, Tinubu.
FFK told Nigerians about Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in the US.
For wanting Tinubu to be president of Nigeria after emerging from the most deceptive and fraudulent election process is like
FFK and his Tinubu people are the real trouble makers.

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Amah70: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
"..... I implore you in the name of God not to mistake our relative silence, calm disposition, magnanimity and attempt to reach out in peace as weakness, stupidity or an indication of fear or guilt.I urge you not to "cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war." I counsel you not to 'wake our sleeping sword lightly." ----'FFK

Rantings of a coward.
The last time the DSS or EFCC invited FFK, before going to answer them, he first glorified them in the media for being very professional.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Donake: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Your team means the silent 8million versus the loud 12million that voted against him right or are there any addition INEC can make to make them "difficult majority"?
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Gangster1ms: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
femisplash:

You didn't support Ekweremandu because he never supported Obi, we saw how y'all insulted and abused him when he came out to talk down on Obi's ambition before he was arrested in the UK. Anyone not in support of Obi as an iboman automatically becomes an enemy and a target of bullying and insults. You are dogs of opposition, according to FFK.
Ekweremadu has been arrested before obi declared for presidency last year. Fool
Suddenly FFK is your hero, when he was romancing with kanu where was this energy? Mugu
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Gangster1ms: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
opera1:

Yes, same Igbos that voted for their Tribe only in the last pre election right??
Make dem vote sick drug baron?
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by opera1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Make dem vote sick drug baron?

This is how you people are shouting ; Buhari is sick, Buhari is Dead yet he completed his 8 years tenure in good health.

Election is over, move on with your life.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by AnanseK(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Just look at this:

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by femisplash: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Ekweremadu has been arrested before obi declared for presidency last year. Fool
Suddenly FFK is your hero, when he was romancing with kanu where was this energy? Mugu
I told you that y'all hate Ekweremandu because he never supported Obi's ambition from day1, same as you hate Soludo. Son, read and cure your ignorance and stop being more foolish.
https://www.nairaland.com/7191092/ike-ekweremadu-south-east-should-not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Can No Longer Pay Workers Salaries Because Of Niger Delta Avengers -Okowa / Senate To Block ‘outsiders’ From Heading Customs / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.