Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode (20443 Views)

Cross Carpeting Destroying Role Of Opposition – CSO / Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
Anyone who loves him should tell him to by himself go away.
The shame and disgrace will be too much to bear.
Tinubu is an unconstitutional mahood yakubu 4am president-select.

The ambition of one man cannot make millions of Nigerians world-wide to live in reproach

What of the few who have spoiled our image through dealings in the white stuff and fake merchandise? I mean those who are now the alien denizens of holding facilities everywhere in the world outside Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by jelinco1982(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Thank you FFK, please tell them,they should be very very careful before we deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:
I really wish a open confrontation between igbos and Yoruba in Yoruba land .. yes Yoruba land ..

It will clear lot of doubts and respect restored.

Some mouth won’t run again in million years

One thing I know for sure ..
Anything that happens in southwest .. trust me no part of Nigeria will react ..

This is the certainty of it all

Mumu, ur kind go incite violence finish come go hide under bed...
U think war is about chest beating, gorilla...

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Houseontherock1: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2023
All sore losers should call their minions to order before it all goes South!

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Franking: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2023
FFK is a dawg.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:
I really wish a open confrontation between igbos and Yoruba in Yoruba land .. yes Yoruba land ..

At your age you should know that war or fight has never solved any issue it will only lead to destruction which may even consume u.

You guys always say Igbos but forget the Fulani herdsmen that have been causing havoc across the country.

Go to Syria, go to countries were there are ethnic crisis of serious fight den u go advice Ur sef, war is not fought In a day it takes months or years at d end na u lose.

Try get small sense or mayb u should travel to warri to see d side effect of the crisis between ijaw n itsekiri, I don't expect u to know the economic impact but till date it is still there.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Occurstaem(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Ike Ekweremadu is convicted of organ trafficking in UK & Igbos are not supporting him because he committed a crime.

Bola Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in USA & some Yorubas are supporting him because he is a Yoruba man.

We Yoruba should learn from Igbos ~Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Note the keyword you used "convicted".
Tinubu was never convicted unlike Ekweremadu.

Convict
"To declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offence by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law."
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by okeke6969: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2023
Don't mind FFK, some that couldn't manage a family spewing rubbish. He said Kigali right? Bring it on! We are ready for you.
Alatenuje somebody.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Demolakay: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:

Sense is far from u!
If fight breaks out, u go dey?
Abi u think u will win?
U think fighting is by making mouth.

Pls reduce ur exhibition of senselessness on a public fora.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Tradman: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2023
Massiveglory:

The ambition of one man cannot make millions of Nigerians world-wide to live in reproach
Tinubu just feed this madman with gbegiri and ewedu and he feels he can spills trash. This is the most controversial president-elect because is a stolen mandate. And God's will certainly prevail and Peter Obi will be given the certificate of returns.u cannot subvert the people wish and have peace of mind.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Asgard13: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2023
Demolakay:

Sense is far from u!
If fight breaks out, u go dey?
Abi u think u will win?
U think fighting is by making mouth.

Pls reduce ur exhibition of senselessness on a public fora.

Make it happen first
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Backpedal: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:

We don't need such crisis pls
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by stunnert(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2023
More like ekuke local dogs cheesy
MrBiGGEST:
Dogs indeed "
How about bingos wink
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Asgard13: 9:43am On Mar 26, 2023
Backpedal:

We don't need such crisis pls

Then let everyone be calming down. Fani no gree.. if e happen.. he will be the first to disembark.. so why the incitement … on top going to court
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Minjim: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2023
As a consequence of their subterranean manipulations, byzantine conspiracies, unhinged vituperations and unbridled desperation things are getting very hot and they are pushing us towards an Armageddon-like melt down and the road to Kigali.

This is it for me .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Espelbengz(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Speak for yourself! Some of you think those of us supporting ASIWAJU are not in our millions? Don't include us amongst those losers bent on truncating out democracy! Enough of this rubbish from ye losers..
ASIWAJU is President of Nigeria and that's a fact!!!

quote author=Massiveglory post=122060815]Anyone who loves him should tell him to by himself go away.

The ambition of one man cannot make millions of Nigerians world-wide to live in reproach[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Minjim: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2023
Igbos should get a grip

We told them in 2015 to build bridges rather than burn them.
But they kept on insulting everyone. Now they want to be president.

It's now clear as daylight that Tinubu won the election.

They went to dig up an allegation that has been lost in court countless times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by juocin: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2023
You are t

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Gangster1ms: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2023
Occurstaem:

Note the keyword you used "convicted".
Tinubu was never convicted unlike Ekweremadu.

Convict
"To declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offence by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law."
Tinubu was convicted.. He paid for his crimes
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by MossLuv: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2023
Shameless man. This man that told us Tinubu mouth smell is this same man licking Tinubu ass.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Ballmer: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2023
You will die like chicken in multitude but then again na you go still run go meet UN that you are being killed like fools

Asgard13:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Ezidimma(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2023
This FFK is what I call a heavy mistake of creation, I am sure God has no business in creation....what a vagabond.
Spits !!!!
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by skj1377(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2023
Fani-kayode please diplomacy is key. Don't overheat the polity.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Eifour(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:

See a warmonger who thinks they can destroy Lagos --a city where his fathers can never make in a century!

You will regret it.Let me give you tips.

*Your people's billion of investment will be lost to Yoruba.

*All your people at every corner in Yoruba land will unfortunately lost their lives.

*Yoruba will show you that the attack on one is the attack on all.

*Secession and division is certain.

*In a nutshell , from all looks, you will be at loss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Tee2027: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Massiveglory:

Stop saying millions of Nigerians pls count me an my household out of your silly statement ok.

Obi will never rule Nigria he lost the election and should
f u c k to hell. We don't know obi and we don't care to know him so go ahead with the war and lets see who will cry las las, shey una be defiants baa?

2 Likes

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by babydioku(f): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2023
This write-up is nothing but the rantings of a delusional and paranoid mind. The Nigerian opposition has conducted themselves with utmost maturity and respect for the rule of law throughout the election process. The claims of subterranean manipulations and unhinged vituperations are baseless and unfounded. It is the author of this write-up that is indulging in dangerous behavior and inciting violence. The opposition will continue to pursue their case in a peaceful and lawful manner, and the truth will prevail in the end.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Tee2027: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2023
No need given them a word. Phyton dance naked on their heads last tie they were shouting UN, AU, EU, US, Israel, IMF, ITT, CCC shit now it is crocodile bites will be use.

Go out an start the war and let's see how far you will go pls all of you should go and ask the family of those comrades who fell to the bullets in Lekki Toll Gate how far? If you die on top Nigeria matter wallahi we won't miss you you have just die for nothing

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Shameless old dog ffk... u always eat ur vomits .. jumping from party to party like a prostitute. Shame on u.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by absolutt: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2023
FFK keeps proving all the time that he is the best example of a failed educated being. His penchant for attention seeking is always distasteful and shameful. FFK is a sore loser in all areas of his life. People like always get their comeuppance.
Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2023
annisy:
Somebody should save this
The next APC government of tinubu will be a complete failure! When buhari made the 98% and 5% statement I said it that this man wil be a failure but many APC supporters came after me, tinubu will also be a failure with the way his spokesperson are going if they are not called to order
A government will achieve nothing if the masses are divided but APC as a government has failed to understand this!! All you tinubu supporters hope you aware that collectively the opposition got more vote!!
The so called useless spokespersons needs to be called to order

May you and your family not benefit from Asiwaju's adminstration. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode by pepetua(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2023
I so much Love and honored Yoruba elite both the living and the death but this one called FANI KAYODE Abi what ,Dino melaye and Nyesom Wike are a disgrace to all elites in Nigeria both North and South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka / Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire / Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.