Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,211 members, 7,928,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:17 PM

Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? (14034 Views)

Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
Please, hear from chidi 1st. The wife could be the problem. See her saying "I felt it was normal for any man dating an educated and smart lady like myself but it suddenly turned into lots of accusations and harassment. Read in between the lines People.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by bisiaet: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
Please, hear from chidi 1st. The wife could be the problem. See her saying "I felt it was normal for any man dating an educated and smart lady like myself but it suddenly turned into lots of accusations and harassment. Read in between the lines People.

Please posters let us read this statement again and again from the wife and get a balance judgement.

I definately sense ego, pride and so on in this statement. But above all it was wrong for Chidi to hit her or rejected his son because dating for four years he should have known who is she and what she is up to, so I still blame Chidi for not been clever enough to know her well before any traditional rite was done and the prize for not been clever enough has now placed his name in NL for all to know what suppose to be family issue this is a bit embarrassing.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
everyone saying she is a bad wife lets hear his side , while we are waiting how is this child being feed and catered for. Honestly people dwelling on non essential issues when a child might not even have SMA to drink.

legal, traditional, court or jedi marriage does not excuse the man from his responsibility. i agree that maybe she should not rush so fast to the media as I can easily do that with my ex - but i believe that bad advice coupled with post natal depression is not making her think right.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Alex77: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
Uju! Uju! Uju! How many times did I call you? Whoever advised u to go to d media is ur No 1 enemy. An Igbo adage says that 'nwata kwugbuo onwe ya, O si na ya kwufuru afufu juru ya afo'. A person that gives away himself will always claim he purged himself of harmful substances in his stomach. Tell urslf the truth and 4give urslf,order wise happiness will elude u 4ever. Even if d court awards u so much money,they cannot award u happiness. Stop granting further interview if u wish to salvage anything frm this,I mean the love of ur son. U will be surprised to tell ur son the story wn he grows up and he will not see it frm ur point. Accept the fact that ur husb may not come back and u have urslf to blame 4 that.
TO MY BRODA CHIDI,BE MAN ENOUGH BY NOT REPLYING THIS IN ANY FORM. IT WONT CHANGE ANY THING. U DON'T OWE ANYBODY EXPLANATION. ELDERS CAN REED BTWN LINES.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
Alex77:

Uju! Uju! Uju! How many times did I call you? Whoever advised u to go to d media is your No 1 enemy. An Igbo adage says that 'nwata kwugbuo onwe ya, O si na ya kwufuru afufu juru ya afo'. A person that gives away himself will always claim he purged himself of harmful substances in his stomach. Tell urslf the truth and 4give urslf,order wise happiness will elude u 4ever. Even if d court awards u so much money,they cannot award u happiness. Stop granting further interview if u wish to salvage anything frm this,I mean the love of your son. U will be surprised to tell your son the story wn he grows up and he will not see it frm your point. Accept the fact that your husb may not come back and u have urslf to blame 4 that.
TO MY BRODA CHIDI,BE MAN ENOUGH BY NOT REPLYING THIS IN ANY FORM. IT WONT CHANGE ANY THING. U DON'T OWE ANYBODY EXPLANATION. ELDERS CAN REED BTWN LINES.

what of the child, what about the responsibility he is running away from. yes she was wrong to go to the media but lets not ignore the most important issue here.

she will remarry but that child deserves to be looked after properly.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by SisiKill1: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
Everybody and their mama spitting adages all over the place
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Alex77: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2011
Even if Chidi is an army general,he does not have the powers to order his parents to ask his wife to leave his house. If the elders meet and have sanctioned the eviction,then,we have to wait to hear the whole side of the story.But, wait a minute. If your husband stays in Russia and you go to US for delivery,are you suppose to return to Nigeria or Russia? It will be difficult to convince me that a man will refuse to take care of his own blood just like that. Somebody is blackmailing someone! Public sentiments?
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
Alex77:

Even if Chidi is an army general,he does not have the powers to order his parents to ask his wife to leave his house. If the elders meet and have sanctioned the eviction,then,we have to wait to hear the whole side of the story.But, wait a minute. If your husband stays in Russia and you go to US for delivery,are you suppose to return to Nigeria or Russia? It will be difficult to convince me that a man will refuse to take care of his own blood just like that. Somebody is blackmailing someone! Public sentiments?

trust me - i personally know a man like that so this is believable
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by tpia5: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by emmatok(m): 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
hmm, watching drama unfold.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by armyofone(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2011
she should have stayed in the US and get a job. life goes on.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by oobim(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2011
He was beating u up and u still entered d marriage.obviously,u took in for him so as to tie him down and it has turned out sour.leak ur wound,woman.chidi is a drug addict.

thses guys jus shook witout protection and i wonder if they dont fear HIV.
Adaeze took in for Yobo in less than 7 months dat they met and he had to marry her,same with Kalu Uche's girlfrnd(wondering if was d [s]gold diggers strategy of pinning them down).I hope their marriages last cos they r marryin for d wrong reasons(My MAX respect still with Okocha n Kanu)
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Fokativ: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2011
Keeping fingers crossed for more details
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by doctokwus: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2011
Beware of d 1sided story,its almost always biased on d side of d narrator
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by CiCi3000: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
I've been following this trail as well as many others on the issue at hand, didnt want to comment due to certain personal reasons but, i feel for uju no doubt, but wat goes around comes around. U dont wake up one day and decide to disrupt another's life/relationship, i keep hearing chdi is dis, chidi is dat but most of the things said bout him is sooo not true, i have known him as far back as 2001/2002, chidi was dating a very close friend of mine way back in ust ph, he always encouraged her to graduate with a good grade which she eventually did and when she started working and had issues at work, she told him, of her plans to resign but he encouraged her to hold on as things were only going to get better. I envied them both, my friend never complained once of chidi been mean or hitting her.Uju came in and everything changed, she dazzled chidi but we all know dat dazzles r not enuf to hold marriages. It was never meant to be betwn chidi and uju cos it didnt start d rite way, she caused a lot of tears for my friend and dis was someone who started dating chidi when he was nothing, chidi has his weak points i knw, but its obvious uju was not humble enuf to knw and handle them. hw can u insult ur own husband like dat in public? uju, you knw very well that u r reaping wat u sowed and if wat we heard is true(y u were kicked out), then u r a heartless conniving , ada and uju i hope u read this, we are all in ph and as i said earlier, u are reaping wat u sowed!
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by harakiri(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2011
This lady's story is full of holes. They dated for four years and were married for only eight months. 9 out of 10, I believe the "marriage" came in to being due to a pregnancy he wasn't ready for and she bluntly refused to use precautions (who wouldn't want to have a baby for a soccer superstar who earns millions of euros?). All boils down to female manipulation. Odiah had probably heard rumours about her other relationships with men and wasn't sure of her loyalty and with her "womanic" brain, she decided to cage him with pregnancy. I'm not a mind reader but I can put N1m down and bet that Odiah's version of the story will be similar to what I just said. Now, she's playing the victim. Same song, same dance.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by hotbaby1: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2011
CiCi3000:

I've been following this trail as well as many others on the issue at hand, didnt want to comment due to certain personal reasons but,  i feel for uju no doubt, but wat goes around comes around. U dont wake up one day and decide to disrupt another's life/relationship, i keep hearing chdi is dis, chidi is dat but most of the things said bout him is sooo not true, i have known him as far back as 2001/2002, chidi was dating a very close friend of mine way back in ust ph, he always encouraged her to graduate with a good grade which she eventually did and when she started working and had issues at work, she told him, of her plans to resign but he encouraged her to hold on as things were only going to get better. I envied them both, my friend never complained once of chidi been mean or hitting her.Uju came in and everything changed, she dazzled chidi but we all know dat dazzles r not enuf to hold marriages. It was never meant to be betwn chidi and uju cos it didnt start d rite way, she caused a lot of tears for my friend and dis was someone who started dating chidi when he was nothing, chidi has his weak points i knw, but its obvious uju was not humble enuf to knw and handle them. hw can u insult your own husband like dat in public? uju, you knw very well that u r reaping wat u sowed and if wat we heard is true(y u were kicked out), then u r a heartless conniving , ada and uju i hope u read this, we are all in ph and as i said earlier, u are reaping wat u sowed!
i totally agree with you CiCi3000, the way and manner the whole marriage thing was rushed is just sooo fishy, and she should please stop acting like she's a saint, !! no be Uniport she finish from? she go say we no know say she been dey chop Eddy wine bar? abi she think say we no know all her wrong wrong movement even as a married woman. NOBODY CHASED HER FROM THE HOUSE AS SHE IS CLAIMING,  (i know that as an insider) SHE CLEARED THE HOUSE OF ALL HIS VALUABLES AND LEFT,  THE JAZZ DON CLEAR FROM HIM EYE, SO NOW THE HEAT IS TOO MUCH FOR HER TO BEAR,  HER STORY IS JUST A DECOY.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
y is no addresses this man not taking care of his child and just here attacking the woman.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by hotbaby1: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2011
cotton101:

y is no addresses this man not taking care of his child and just here attacking the woman.

my dear, as an insider i will tell you for free, the baby is not suffering in any way. she's only using the child as an instrument of blackmail. funny enough, in all this, her husband has not used any foul language against her, even to those closest to him. she claims to be educated but from her utterances you can see she is not as smart as she thinks she is. did she expect him to resign and come and be with her in the US when his club is in Russia? how would he fund her sudden expensive lifestyle? my dear, there are too many holes in her story.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Jarus(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Oju ogbeni yen le
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Naijaklef: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
You see d problem wit women... Dey always take all d wrong advices!
Are u saying dat there is nobody in chidi's family dat u can talk to?
Wat r d family saying? Abi den don go Russia tooo?

Must u come and show ur ignorance and foolishness in d media?
Dis is not acceptable!!!
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by swizz01(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
he is an iiiiiiiiiidddddddddddiiiiiiioooooootttttt.......leavin his wife wit 2months old baby...dts y he can neva av a 1st team shirt in d super eagles team....
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by bendazum: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
WHERE I COME FROM WE DON'T COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S MARRIAGE.LET THEM SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES.I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BLAME.I THINK HIS WIFE IS PRETTY BUT I HAVE LONG LEARNT THAT SUCCESS IN MARRIAGE GOES BEYOND THAT.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
i.:
i hate it when people who dont know the law start talking,
yes she married traditionally does that mean that he is not the father of the child and has his responsibility?
also does he have a valid order to seperste themselves, if not she can go to court for a maintenance order.

There is a problem when people go the traditional route without signing the registry. You essentially handicap the law when you do that, and in the case of separation/abandonment, the law is unable to do much for the victim in that case.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
otokx: This is just the woman's version yet all the alarm signs of the problem being from her are very obvious. She went to the USA with the intention of giving birth but used wayo to say she was sick, having traditional marriage alone is another new devise women use to get what they want when they want it. They think men are stupid but the guys just make them feel good that period then show them the real side of life. Love is indeed blind but marriage is an eye opener.

There is no valid enough reason why a man should abandon his own child . . none whatsoever.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by proudlyafrican(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2012
[b]
CiCi3000: I've been following this trail as well as many others on the issue at hand, didnt want to comment due to certain personal reasons but, i feel for uju no doubt, but wat goes around comes around. U dont wake up one day and decide to disrupt another's life/relationship, i keep hearing chdi is dis, chidi is dat but most of the things said bout him is sooo not true, i have known him as far back as 2001/2002, chidi was dating a very close friend of mine way back in ust ph, he always encouraged her to graduate with a good grade which she eventually did and when she started working and had issues at work, she told him, of her plans to resign but he encouraged her to hold on as things were only going to get better. I envied them both, my friend never complained once of chidi been mean or hitting her.Uju came in and everything changed, she dazzled chidi but we all know dat dazzles r not enuf to hold marriages. It was never meant to be betwn chidi and uju cos it didnt start d rite way, she caused a lot of tears for my friend and dis was someone who started dating chidi when he was nothing, chidi has his weak points i knw, but its obvious uju was not humble enuf to knw and handle them. hw can u insult ur own husband like dat in public? uju, you knw very well that u r reaping wat u sowed and if wat we heard is true(y u were kicked out), then u r a heartless conniving , ada and uju i hope u read this, we are all in ph and as i said earlier, u are reaping wat u sowed!
[/b]

I will agree with some of your points about Chidi but that is not to say that the whole blame should be placed on Uju just because she warm herself into Chidi`s heart beaten your close friend. Chidi has his fault as well,i grew up with Chidi in Umoji street off Okija street Mile 1 Diobu Port Harcourt,we went to the same primary school(CKS Oromineke) and Secondary school (Stella Marris College).Chidi is quite a nice person and even his family.But there was an experience i had with a member of the family and also Chidi himself lately; the manner with which the matter was handled really baffled me.It was arrogance in it`s peak and i was left dumbfounded if this was the quite Dude i use to know. However,i cannot say that all that Uju has said is true of Chidi,though,her story just reminds me of the arrogance/pride they displayed in my last encounter with them.I hope we will hear Chidi`s own side of the story.
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by ochukoccna: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
Chidi, state your side of the story.
Finis!
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:

There is no valid enough reason why a man should abandon his own child . . none whatsoever.

agree
Re: Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? by lordcastro: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
infact am suspecting this woman,

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles And Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / Why Would A Lady Remain In An Abusive Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.