Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,483 members, 7,974,966 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:53 PM

Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. (8774 Views)

Poll: can you sort it out

yes: 38% (8 votes)
no: 23% (5 votes)
i don't have an idea: 23% (5 votes)
i am stupid: 9% (2 votes)
i dont need it: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Airtel Internet/apn Settings / Airtel APN On Universal Modem / Glo Apn For Blackberry Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by Wordsmith(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2007
@ tope,

please can you further explain on your last post?
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by McOmo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2007
Kiddies show ?
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by McOmo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2007
Kiddies show ?
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by EZHack(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2007
I don't know what is wrong with you.

How many times do I have to tell you to check your box.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by EZHack(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2007
This will be the last time for me to post on this thread and probably the forum for the a while,

I have a trip in my plan right not and by the way I saw your reply.

My line will be on throughout my trip so you must do something before I have access to internet service.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2007
Hey ezhack congratulations you are the winner of the fish brain award well i dont know where they got you from why can't you think that thing is a self destructing email i myself can write and the worst part is that it didnt even destroy itself so pls just go and sleep i am sure someone told you that is why you don't know what it is used for. Well go and read more about it and moreover i have a software that woun't allow my mail box to destroy. So Ezhack i have checked opened my mailbox and opened the message and clicked the two web links. And nothing happened to my mail box but it is time to send your phone number to me get ready to face the consequences. Ha! Ha!,   .
I am waiting
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2007
Hey mario wow you too are one of the magas. Well i would like to ask you a  question what are you, some kind of dooms day machine well i think you should go back to the jungle where you belong or maybe you escaped from the ciacatric hospital. So i have abused you what can you do? Well maybe i know  hmmmmm,
Nothing "wacko" so it is up to you to do your worst or your just a coward.   But i would advice you not to be like that sect of the jungle. That is all i can say to you now.
And ezhack i am waiting for your phone number pls don't let me down.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
Hello Tope,i thought i sent you a number?i expected you 2 have sucked or brainwashed it but you didnt or maybe you should atleast let me know the status of the line.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by MEGASTAR2(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2007
Tope,send me d setting to owodhonourable@yahoo.com or 08054104546.and i will give u a system in which u can send free msg on mtn line to any network.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 1:04am On Sep 18, 2007
Hey sect that number is not yours but the number will die slowly. Sorry
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2007
I remember telling you the number is not mine,so why are you reminding me? And i really dont understand you,you said you will damage it but i dont see any sign of damage in it and now you are telling me it will die slowly,i think i will prefer if it dies quickly.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2007
Tope u are really a funny dude,so preventing the number from making outgoing calls is what you call damage,a problem that is rectified by merely calling call centre is what you make so much noise with,i thought you were boasting of something really important and i was surprise when i even recieved a call with the number so tope keep your filthy mouth shut and stop boasting over nothing you are just an empty skull idiot.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2007
@sect
just don't worry that is just phase 1 of the phase 49 damage techinique. Just wait for more. Remember it would die slowly.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2007
@sect
just don't worry that is just phase 1 of the phase 49 damage techinique. Just wait for more. Remember it would die slowly.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
Oh so the damage is still on? sorry 4 interrupting but it took you about a week to complete phase 1 out of 49 phases to damage a thing that worths 300 Naira,does it mean that it will take about 49 weeks to destroy a 300 Naira item and you still boast about it,u are trully a kid.Why dont you quicken the damage cos waiting for weeks to get the number destroyed doesnt worth it so be fast about it boy.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2007
Hey sect i think talking to you is a waste of time i am stupid myself why should i be talking to a jungle boy like you who has been brainwashed and forgotten and is so bleeped up ie dosen't know what planet he is on !whelp! well i am just wasting my time talking to you.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 1:06am On Sep 21, 2007
Hey sect i have a surprise for you i just gave my dog a new name it's sect. I decided to b'coz the name fit's that of a dog. Bye so pls change your name.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2007
Oh my even 2 name a dog (which u dont have) you had to steal from nairaland making it 2 names u have stolen from this site u are really worthless and i no its cos u have no brains thats why u couldnt remember popular names like bingo and am also sure that dog will be happy 2 share d same name with me cos it knows that thats a worthy name.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2007
Oh my even 2 name a dog (which u dont have) you had to steal from nairaland making it 2 names u have stolen from this site u are really worthless and dumb oh sorry i just remembered its cos u have no brains thats why u couldnt think of popular names like bingo and am also sure that dog will be happy 2 share d same name with me cos it knows that its a worthy name.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2007
And yes i think i no another reason why u gave ur dog that name,am pretty sure thats the dog that ate ur brains so in other not 2 forget that beautiful moment u lost ur brains 2 the dog you gave it my wonderful name 2 serve as a souvenir.Thats good at least with what u've done it will remind you years later that you have no brains.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2007
Hey sect thank God you know that the name is that of a dog. I was wondering why you gave yourself that name well i forgot that you are,were,and still a jungle boy so you were named after an animal.
Well i guess that explains you and how you got your name. I don't blame you the reason why you blabb rubbish is b'coz you still suck your mummy' breast so pls grow up sect.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2007
common guy i know you are a nitwit thats why you said i was named after an animal cos i remember you did state here that u just gave your dog a new name & av been sect 4 a really long time,i never knew there was someone admiring my name,people visit nairaland 4 something reasonable while u come here 2 STEAL names u are really a stupid little boy okay so its obvious that you stole my name for your dog & i understand y u did that.Little thief.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2007
Well if you would like to know where i got the name i was looking for a name to give my dog when i came across a list where name's of animals where written so i came across a name sect and guess what the name was that of a gorilla that was killed by one jungle boy, and after the death of the gorilla the jungle boy was named sect and i believed the jungle boy was you. So are you convienced now that your name was originated from an animal and as a jungle boy you should bear animal name's.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2007
Thats exactly what my point is u went about looking 4 a name to give ur dog cos you couldnt think of any name since you have no brains 2 do that and i must confess that ur story is really boring you should fabricate something better anyway what more do we expect from an empty skull so keep talking cos the more you do that the more you prove that u're brainless.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2007
Well i have nothing to say to you coz you live within animals thus making you think likewise. The worst part is that you read upside down i said i was looking doesn't mean i am searching around like an aimless jungle boy like you , well you are a jungle boy so i dont blame you thinking the other way around.
Well sect i would like to advice you to visit a physician to check your brain status b'coz i actually think your thinking accuracy is ZEROOOOOO!!!!!.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2007
Haha very funny,like i said b4 keep talking more cos you dont realise how inane your comments always sounds and when you say thinking accuracy i've never heard of that and i dont know if there is a device thats used for measuring ones thinking accuracy but come to think of it if this device really exist i think i will be one of the best thinkers in the world cos am sure the number zero will be the accurate level of thinking,any point less than 1 will be recessive while plus 1 will be excessive but ur own case will be different cos u are completely incapable of thinking and if that device is used on you guess d message it will display error!error!error! brain missing brain missing,unidentified entity,alien on earth and u will be whisked away back to your family home in the asylum and remember that the lovely sounds of the jungle salsa is more appealing than the screams and weird noises among lunatics in your household so i will still be better of than you.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2007
Well i guess you made some mistakes well guess i'll be your techer from now on.
Its insane not inane.
That is what i am talking about you don't only read upside down but you also think upside down i said that your thinking accuracy is 0 and you are jumping and smiling about it well that is how a jungle boy behaves it is already in your blood. I have nothing to say since you say 0 is better than 100 then you are a gorilla in an human's body that is why you think upside down.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2007
Okay lets see how good the teacher is so i will reiterate that there's nothing like thinking accuracy ,read my previous post properly & i also know that my teacher is not privileged to have the capability of thinking thats why he read inane as insane so thank u for correcting me i really appreciate it because i stated inane and you read(red) insane,it only insinuates that you are aware of your insanity,please go to the asylum.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2007
Well there is no meaning for inane in the dictionary expect there is one in your jungle book. And the only word that is possibly close to what you wrote is insane. But come to talk of it don't you think it takes madness to talk to someone that is insane. So pls grow up.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2007
well you should try (even though u've lost the capability) to think of it yourself cos parents and doctors who talk to insane people are not mad, are they? And let me recommend an oxford or longman dictionary for you.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2007
You are a jungle boy not a doctor then why are you talking well even if you are then you be a jungle doctor coz no reasonable doctor would be jumping smiling and shouting about happily that his/her thinking accuracy is ZEROOOOOO!!!!!. You just proved that you are a wacko i was thinking you are better than that but you are even worse come to think of it you could't think btw 50% and 100% you went straight to zero oh what a shame you are a disgrace to your jungle.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2007
okay just one question did i ever claim to be a doctor? and i already told you there is nothing like thinking accuracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? / Best Audio Media Player For Android / Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.