Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,481 members, 7,974,965 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:51 PM

Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. (8773 Views)

Poll: can you sort it out

yes: 38% (8 votes)
no: 23% (5 votes)
i don't have an idea: 23% (5 votes)
i am stupid: 9% (2 votes)
i dont need it: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Airtel Internet/apn Settings / Airtel APN On Universal Modem / Glo Apn For Blackberry Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2007
And i guess you can tell me the meaning of inane sinace it is written in your dictionary. Tell me and the name of dictionary where you found the meaning
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2007
Oh i guess you didnt study biology in school that is why you've not heard about thinking accuracy and you said you are not a doctor then you're mad for talking to someone that is insane. Punk
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2007
Oh my God what kind of a guy are you,didnt i recommend an oxford or longman dictionary few mements ago.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2007
Thinking accuracy in biology!!! guess what my bros just told me now?
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2007
Thinking accuracy in biology!!! guess what my bros just told me now? he said its idleness thats causing me to reply and i think he is right.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2007
Pls be specific which dictionary did you use oxford or longman and what is the meaning of inane in that dictionary.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2007
longman and i wont tell you the meaning cos i want you to search for it
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2007
Well i guess so you had better run for it seem's your bro finally figured out your problem but what is your uncle a monkey or a gorilla or a goat tell me even if he is human i want to know.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2007
Well i guess so you had better run for it seem's your bro finally figured out your problem but what is your uncle a monkey or a gorilla or a goat tell me even if he is human i want to know. And his name also i want to know maybe i can give my dog that too.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2007
My bros is right,just try not to escape from the asylum until you are fully discharged okay.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2007
So you even go about looking into dictionary looking for words in using to abuse me wow so you cant use your head well learn how to use your head
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2007
Oh you are in a jungle mental assylum that's good wow you're finally listening to me at least it is better than walking around aimlessly.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2007
And sect try asking should incase some people can help you increase your thinking accuracy to at least 10% that would be much better at least it would stop you from thinking like a jungle boy.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2007
And i strongly recomend that they tie you before checking on you coz if not you might pounce on the doctor and bite him.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2007
So thats your own way of telling me that you've seen the meaning of inane and did you just say i abused you?i never did that i only ridiculed you and not abuse,there is a difference.Bye
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by EZHack(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2007
I am back.

How are you doing Tope & sect?
How is the SIM work going?
Are you guys still on that same topic?

By the way does anyone here know how I can locate anyone or any group here in Nigeria interested in elect/ computer research works/ invention.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2007
And sect i hope by anyway you can tell me the difference btw ridicule and abuse. I said it you should come for more lecture.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2007
Hey sect that is good i can see that you are being a good animal now just stay as you are now it's okay.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2007
It's lectures not lecture and Ez hack welcome back,hope you had a smooth journey? About the sim work he said it will take him 49 phases to complete it and i noticed that a phase was done in approximately a week and the funniest part of it is that after he has toiled to damage it,i will simply stroll to the customer care centre at adeniran ogunsanya to reactivate it, provided that he is able 2 damage it.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by MEGASTAR2(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2007
Sect leave d useless guy.he can not help.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2007
Hey megastar i don't know what kind of megastar you are you are useless and the worst part is that you haven't invented anything yet you are totally insane all you want is free. Well you would die one day looking for free things. And sect thanks for the correction i mistyped.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2007
Must one invent something 2 become a megastar,megastar is just the username he picked 4 himself he neva said he was a megastar neither did he say he invented something so that way he is not insane and i also hope u are not intending to steal that name 4 ur non-existent dog cos you might think u have invented an apn so u can av rights 2 use the name.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2007
Wait a minute did u just accuse someone of looking for free things cos i no dat its ur quest for free browsing dat brought up this topic,in the games section u posted ur email 4 free games & application,in another thread you also faked 2 be a girl dat u will give a free date to anyone that offers you a free mp3 player and then u also requested 4 free mtn and glo apn so my guy dont u dare talk abt free things here okay.I want 2 believe u've known the difference btw an abuse & ridicule.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2007
Hey sect don't you that your name determines what you look like for example your name sect proves you are a jungle boy who lives within animal's. Now look at the name megastar the name look's beautiful but he misuses it. And sect i know that you must be worried about sharing the same name with my dog but pls look for a more reasonable name like george it fits a jungle boy like you.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2007
Then that actually also explians you are the lord of free things how did you know about all that if you were'nt looking for free things you wouldn't look for free things.
And sect what i hate most about you is when you begin to lie who asked for a free mp3 player and i didnt fake as a girl i mistakingly clicked on my cousins pics instead of mine i am sure you must have made a mistake witi names when searching for free things.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2007
Wrong boy ur name does not in anyway determine what u'll b like i.e pple bear mercy yet dey are merciless,pple bear sunday but dey dont go 2 church,people bear angel but they disobey,people bear Mary but they are not virgins b4 dey marry,people bear tope yet they are not top of the class cos dey are dull& 4 ur info sect means a group of pple with their own particular set of beliefs & practices e.g christian sect so its not in anyway related to the jungle as u believe so what you just stated proves nothing.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2007
Well who the hell told you that my name was tope look b4 u leap punk.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2007
Well who the hell told you that my name was tope look b4 u leap punk.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2007
Hey sect let me complete your statement some people bear sect but are junglist (as in jungle boy). Well sect from my own point oe view means a dissenting clique which means someone's that dissagrees with the majourity.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by MEGASTAR2(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2007
Tope, know me before u abuse me o.if u just say any thing useless about me ur father will not leave long.yes dat is d truth.if u know u want ur father to benefit u? Just shot up and don't say anything about me cos if u say any thing bad about me u will not live long and u shall not move forward in life.that just it.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by MEGASTAR2(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2007
Hey sect Abeg leave d useless enemy of progress called tope.Abeg leave him let him be,he is not a successful person and he is not willing to be successfull in life.sect one love
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by MEGASTAR2(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2007
Hey sect Abeg leave d useless enemy of progress called tope.Abeg leave him let him be,he is not a successful person and he is not willing to be successfull in life.sect one love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtel Wap / A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? / Best Audio Media Player For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.