Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,333 members, 7,947,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

I’m A Baboon, I Live In Zoo – Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m A Baboon, I Live In Zoo – Portable (1598 Views)

“I Am A Baboon, I Living In The Zoo” Portable Cries In Fear As Police Arrested / Am A Baboon I Stay In The Zoo - Portable Zazu ( Video) / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Baboon, I Live In Zoo – Portable by Tranquillity360: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
I’m a baboon, I live in zoo – Portable.

Popular street-hop artiste Portable has claimed he is a baboon who lives in a ZOO.

He was speaking in a viral video during a heated argument with some security operatives who stormed his bar surfaced on the internet.

In one of the videos, the security operatives claimed there was a petition against Portable who insisted they should have invited him over rather than storm his bar to arrest a ‘superstar’ and scare away his customers.

When ‘superstar Portable’ asked them about the person behind the petition, he was told it was some guy who the singer pegged as a ‘Yahoo boy’ (Internet fraudster).

He asked to see the identification cards of the security personnel which they seemingly could not provide thus, prompting the self-styled ‘wahala’ musician to refer to them as fake.

In another video, venting profusely with sweat dripping down his shirtless body all the way from his head down, Portable emphasized it was a Yahoo boy who he advised to leave the fraudulent act and embrace music that brought policemen to arrest him.

As with the ‘Ika of Africa’, he constantly used vituperative, cursing at both the said Yahoo boy who he claimed to have assisted in the past as well as the security personnel.

With much pride, Portable referred to himself as a baboon living in the zoo as he suggested being chased by security operatives from Lekki to his current abode, ‘igbo’ which loosely translates in Yoruba as forest.

Speaking in with his usual mannerism, Portable said: “Yahoo boy carry police come arrest musician. Someone I helped in time past, I travelled with him and still gave him money.

“I say make e leave Yahoo, make e dey do musician. He carry police come arrest musician. Yahoo! Yahooo! Oni sho ri re (It shall not be well with you).

“You think say you can hold me? Can you hold me? Can you see God? Can you hold God?! Ogun ma pa gbo gbo yin (thunder will kill all of you).

“Can you hold me? Can you see God? Here na my kaban o! Odogwu bar, na me use my money build am.

“I have clamped their vehicle. They are going nowhere. I want to know the station they are from.

“I’m a baboon. I stay in the zoo. Zazu!! I’m a baboon, I live in the zoo, zazu!!! They chased me away from Lekki till I eventually decided to settle in the zoo. And now, they’ve come for me here in the zoo.

“Police is our friend. These ones that came here aren’t our friends. They are fake police, they don’t have ID card.

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-a-baboon-i-live-in-zoo-portable/
Re: I’m A Baboon, I Live In Zoo – Portable by Tranquillity360: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: I’m A Baboon, I Live In Zoo – Portable by Tranquillity360: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Who are the monkeys Mazi Nnamdi Kanu refered to too,now we have seen one of the baboons

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Baboon, I Live In Zoo – Portable by EastAlchemist: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yahoo boy Dey call police for musician

Portable dun claim baboon
Burna say him be gorillaa
For this zoo na snake full ooo portable cry cry
Re: I’m A Baboon, I Live In Zoo – Portable by Tranquillity360: 6:12am On Mar 29, 2023
EastAlchemist:

grin grin
Re: I’m A Baboon, I Live In Zoo – Portable by TheboyGhost(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2023
EastAlchemist:

grin grin grin grin

I be Reptile

(1) (Reply)

CENTENARIAN: Veteran Actor, ó Charles Olumo aka ' Agbako' Clocks 100 / "I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.