Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

Gov Wike to employ through Rivers State Civil Service within 2 weeks Deadline - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gov Wike to employ through Rivers State Civil Service within 2 weeks Deadline (853 Views)

Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike to employ through Rivers State Civil Service within 2 weeks Deadline by veyo01: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2023
The Rivers State government is seeking to employ over 10,000 people for specific positions in the Rivers State Civil Service. The recruitment will run from now till the 10th of April 2023.

Despite the amount of time this might seem to be, remember that employment opportunities like this tend to get messy, characterized by server overload and many other issues.

I got this exclusive information from my brother, who works in the civil service. Apparently, it is yet to hit the mainstream media.

I just submitted my application, and I thought to share it with my Nairaland family here. Before the usual rush starts, access it here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike to employ through Rivers State Civil Service within 2 weeks Deadline by lizko(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Just want to rewards some political chrones permanently for a job Weldon.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike to employ through Rivers State Civil Service within 2 weeks Deadline by Rrchrd(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
veyo01:
The Rivers State government is seeking to employ over 10,000 people for specific positions in the Rivers State Civil Service. The recruitment will run from now till the 10th of April 2023.

Despite the amount of time this might seem to be, remember that employment opportunities like this tend to get messy, characterized by server overload and many other issues.

I got this exclusive information from my brother, who works in the civil service. Apparently, it is yet to hit the mainstream media.

I just submitted my application, and I thought to share it with my Nairaland family here. Before the usual rush starts, access it here.
They requested for bvn pls is it real,
Is it not risky for one to provide his bvn ?

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Does A Legislative Aide Do? / Do You Have Plastic Bottles You Want To Sell? / Please Share Your Own Experience Or Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.