Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? (904 Views)

Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / Buhari Delivers An Address At Mandela Peace Summit (2) (3) (4)

Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Penguin2: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Where is Tinubu?

It’s his birthday and he’s nowhere to be found.

Shouldn’t this occasion of his birthday have been the best opportunity to bring family and friends and allies together to thank them for working for his ‘victory’? And thank Nigerians also for ‘voting’ for him?

But alas! What we have are statements and rhetorics by aides on behalf of an absentee president-elect.

This road is already looking like where we have passed before.

Is this not the same road we passed through with Buhari?

I thought we said we have learnt our lessons? How did we come back to this road?

Are we cursed or are we the cause?

Where is Tinubu?

Where is Nigeria’s president-elect?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wailers go wail taya aswear. They have just started. Kikikikikiki!

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Writer606(f): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Your president not ours because that thing can never rule the igbos

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Penguin2: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
Where is Tinubu?

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Penguin2: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Writer606:
Your president not ours because that thing can never rule the igbos
I wish it was that easy.

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Figger(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
Keep supporting evil

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Figger:
Keep supporting evil
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Penguin2:

Where is Tinubu?
Where are you?

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Where is Tinubu?

Shouldn’t this occasion of his birthday have been the best opportunity to bring family and friends and allies together to thank them for working for his ‘victory’? And thank Nigerians also for ‘voting’ for him?

But alas! What we have are statements and rhetorics by aides on behalf of an absentee president-elect.

I thought we said we have learnt our lessons? How did we come back to this road?

Where is Tinubu?

Bola Tinubu, president-elect, says he is committed to rebuilding the country and renewing the “hope of the Nigerian people”.

In a message to Nigerians on his 71st birthday on Wednesday, Tinubu said the greatest birthday gift he has ever received is the chance to lead the country.

In February, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the former governor of Lagos as the winner of the presidential election after polling 8,794,726 votes.

Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had the second-highest figure with 6,984,520 votes, while Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) was next with 6,101,533 votes.

The president-elect said his promises were not mere words to win over citizens but a bond with them.

“With such a privilege already granted to me, I will not go so far as to suggest I am due any birthday presents this year. I have already been given the greatest gift,” he said.

“A chance to lead and fulfill destiny. An opportunity to champion your aspirations and to bring about the Nigeria of your dreams.

“I will, instead, use this day as an opportunity to reiterate my commitment to the great and important task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the hope of the Nigerian people. I campaigned hard and made important promises.

“Those promises were not mere words; professed glibly or cynically to win support. They represent a bond that binds me to the task of creating a better Nigeria for the benefit of every Nigerian, whether you voted for me or not.”

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by tolue42(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Where is Tinubu?

Can't you see his address to the nation on first page

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by ignis: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
When have Buhari addressed you on his birthday ?

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by GeneralPula: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Even Peter Obi’s son is somewhere in united state looking for a better life..

Dey there dey play..

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Mrtaye: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:

Bola Tinubu, president-elect, says he is committed to rebuilding the country and renewing the “hope of the Nigerian people”.

In a message to Nigerians on his 71st birthday on Wednesday, Tinubu said the greatest birthday gift he has ever received is the chance to lead the country.

In February, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the former governor of Lagos as the winner of the presidential election after polling 8,794,726 votes.

Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had the second-highest figure with 6,984,520 votes, while Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) was next with 6,101,533 votes.

The president-elect said his promises were not mere words to win over citizens but a bond with them.

“With such a privilege already granted to me, I will not go so far as to suggest I am due any birthday presents this year. I have already been given the greatest gift,” he said.

“A chance to lead and fulfill destiny. An opportunity to champion your aspirations and to bring about the Nigeria of your dreams.

“I will, instead, use this day as an opportunity to reiterate my commitment to the great and important task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the hope of the Nigerian people. I campaigned hard and made important promises.

“Those promises were not mere words; professed glibly or cynically to win support. They represent a bond that binds me to the task of creating a better Nigeria for the benefit of every Nigerian, whether you voted for me or not.”

No be copy and paste we go chop oooo
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Figger(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.
Una go suffer am when the time comes, wetin concern me. Buhari promax
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by loosecanon50(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:

Message to which Nigerians?

Where did he stay and deliver the message?

Did you see and hear him deliver the message?

I just laugh grin

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
loosecanon50:

Message to which Nigerians?

Where did he stay and deliver the message?

Did you see and hear him deliver the message?

I just laugh grin

I will allow you to worry yourself on those questions. They are not for the wise.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Figger:
Una go suffer am when the time comes, wetin concern me. Buhari promax
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here. Kikikikikiki! Wailers are wailing upandan. That's your choice.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mrtaye:

No be copy and paste we go chop oooo
E be like say you are hungry. Tinubu will take care of you when the time comes. No vex.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by loosecanon50(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
I will allow you to worry yourself on those questions. They are not for the wise.

Oga wise man, tell us where your president-select is! Una must get sense by force grin

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
loosecanon50:

Oga wise man, tell us where your president-select is! Una must get sense by force grin
Tell me where you are .
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by loosecanon50(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
Tell me where you are .

I’m not your president-select, so you don’t need to know where I am. Tell me where Asiwaju Jagsban is?? grin

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
loosecanon50:

I’m not your president-select, so you don’t need to know where I am. Tell me where Asiwaju Jagsban is?? grin
Did you even vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect? Did you even say good thing about Akanbi Omo olodo ide? Have you ever say congratulations sir to Jagaban himself? You sudden care about him is suspicious.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
loosecanon50:

As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Kikikikikiki. Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by alanto: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Is like if these people no weep and gnash their teeth in one day, the sun will not set...
What will you do with Tinubu's speech?
Well Asiwaju has spoken and he has appreciated all Nigerians that elected him and he has promised Nigerians to build for us the country in f our dream and we trust and believe in him...

PS: He didn't say anything to or about Biafra tho.. I guess that's what you are looking for in her speech.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by EzeAnambra: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
I wish South West and Northerners are banned from voting in presidential election. Those guys are responsible for Nigeria backwardness in terms of Election, From Buhari to Tinubu, They vote with emotion,just present someone from their tribe no matter how bad that person is,they will queue behind him.
SE,SS and North Central should be the only region allowed to vote presidential candidate.

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by loosecanon50(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Kikikikikiki. Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.

Na only Wetin dey inside your brain be that….”as e Dey pain Dem e dey sweet us. Kikikiki” grin grin grin

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
loosecanon50:

Na only Wetin dey inside your brain be that….”as e Dey pain Dem e dey sweet us. Kikikiki” grin grin grin
Kikikikikiki! See severe pain. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. We are happy.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
ignis:
When have Buhari addressed you on his birthday ?
Buhari is not Tinubu.

Tinubu always celebrate his birthdays with lectures blablabla.

If the election was not held yet, the microphone licking urinating machine would have dragged himself to Abuja or Kano or Kaduna for a jamboree.

Una never see something.

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by loosecanon50(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
Kikikikikiki! See severe pain. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. We are happy.

If you know as I Dey laugh una here baa 🤣🤣

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nigeria is now a laughing stock in the comity of nations.

God forbid BATing!
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Where is Tinubu?

You never see the video and the pictures ni grin

Going By Nigeria's History Election Results Can Be Overturned - Falana / New SSG Under Tinubu Administration / Presidential Election Tribunal Judges Block Live Broadcast. ( Video)