Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? (916 Views)

Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / Buhari Delivers An Address At Mandela Peace Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
loosecanon50:

If you know as I Dey una laugh here baa 🤣🤣
You wey dey wail upandan. All your past posts and comments show say you no get joy. I dey happy aswear. I like to see you guys wailing upandan because that is your choice.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by didroon43: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lol, he is somewhere reducing his age so that they can share propaganda with it.

He is also fighting very hard for his selection.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Mrtaye: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
E be like say you are hungry. Tinubu will take care of you when the time comes. No vex.
Lolz I don't need his money,abi na his money dey sustain me all this while so tay I japa commot for Naija.....no be everybody be atenu
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Lanretoye(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Writer606:
Your president not ours because that thing can never rule the igbos
who no know anything wan help person do assignment,I pity who carry him work give you.ordinary reality you don’t know.
Figger:
Una go suffer am when the time comes, wetin concern me. Buhari promax
tell us one thing your people in amambra are enjoing,bigot.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mrtaye:

Lolz I don't need his money,abi na his money dey sustain me all this while so tay I japa commot for Naija.....no be everybody be atenu
You? You go soon beg for his money.
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by famology(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Where is Tinubu?

It’s his birthday and he’s nowhere to be found.

Shouldn’t this occasion of his birthday have been the best opportunity to bring family and friends and allies together to thank them for working for his ‘victory’? And thank Nigerians also for ‘voting’ for him?

But alas! What we have are statements and rhetorics by aides on behalf of an absentee president-elect.

This road is already looking like where we have passed before.

Is this not the same road we passed through with Buhari?

I thought we said we have learnt our lessons? How did we come back to this road?

Are we cursed or are we the cause?

Where is Tinubu?

Where is Nigeria’s president-elect?

You have 4yrs to cry
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Mrtaye: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
You? You go soon beg for his money.
😂 Ako sapo ni eegun ko owo.... bring it on
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Chechem: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
He was not joking when he said he will continue Buhari's legacy na...

We are not surprised...
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by Figger(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here. Kikikikikiki! Wailers are wailing upandan. That's your choice.
I wish you good luck
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Figger:
I wish you good luck
I also wish you the same
Re: Not Even An Address From Our President-elect On His Birthday? by duro2chang(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
loosecanon50:

You get time dey monitor my posts and comments? cheesy na be say you no get work be that grin
Will you then stop crying upandan? Even obi cried just once. Datti cried just once. Your own cry cry too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra GDP Higher Than The Following African Countries / Tinubu's Government Will Be Four Years Of Bitterness And Sorrow - Prophet Nasir / Tribal Consciousness:Why Am I Happy When I See Yorubas Get Appointed By Tinubu?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.