Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,230 members, 7,887,623 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun (372 Views)

Did The Exodus Really Happen? / Amenhotep II: The Pharaoh Of The Exodus / Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by PediakAuthor: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
A Revelation of the RSH Winning Formation deduced from the Book of EXODUS.

Similar to Chess Bishop vs. Knight Approach (3 vs. 3) (Moses vs. Pharaoh).

HINT: Conquests were gained by Strategies, not by physicalities; however, there are exceptions.

#AppliedChessScience #iDoDisAndDat #100Blitz

Written by Jawolusy.

Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by Dtruthspeaker: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
PediakAuthor:
A Revelation of the RSH Winning Formation deduced from the Book of EXODUS.

Similar to Chess Bishop vs. Knight Approach (3 vs. 3) (Moses vs. Pharaoh).

HINT: Conquests were gained by Strategies, not by physicalities; however, there are exceptions.

#AppliedChessScience #iDoDisAndDat #100Blitz

Written by Jawolusy.

You gbadun the move abi? grin pharoah just fall enter yakata!

Same play against this mumu satanists called atheists and the world in the game of God vs the world.

Fools never learn that God will beat all of them painfully and disgracefilledly. grin

1 Like

Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by PediakAuthor: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You gbadun the move abi? grin pharoah just fall enter yakata!

Same play against this mumu satanists called atheists and the world in the game of God vs the world.

Fools never learn that God will beat all of them painfully and disgracefilledly. grin

Hello Mr. The Truth Speaker...
Welcome back after a long while...
I'm sure we gonna have a much more productive conversation this time around... perhaps a real Chess Game on Lichess... Our last conversational encounter was in 2021 when I posted a Chess-based article on Nairaland.

Sideways, I'm in support of your comment, God is strategic and quite calculative. Imagine God telling Moses to lead the Israelites to the Red Sea Coast for camping... which is almost like a dead end, but he had a greater plan to manifest his power to do and undo.

Cheers...
Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
PediakAuthor:

Hello Mr. The Truth Speaker...
Welcome back after a long while...
I'm sure we gonna have a much more productive conversation this time around... perhaps a real Chess Game on Lichess... Our last conversational encounter was in 2021 when I posted a Chess-based article on Nairaland.

Sideways, I'm in support of your comment, God is strategic and quite calculative. Imagine God telling Moses to lead the Israelites to the Red Sea Coast for camping... which is almost like a dead end, but he had a greater plan to manifest his power to do and undo.

Cheers...

O it's really you. Welcome back. I very much missed you especially as you appreciate the chess angle of God's Extremely Super grand master moves.

The Egyptians went for check mate at the seaside, they did not know that an exposed king isn't always a check mate opportunity but a trap. grin

1 Like

Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by PediakAuthor: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

O it's really you. Welcome back. I very much missed you especially as you appreciate the chess angle of God's Extremely Super grand master moves.

The Egyptians went for check mate at the seaside, they did not know that an exposed king isn't always a check mate opportunity but a trap. grin

grin Quite amazing to know that God is the greatest masterplanner ever known... Imagine using the target as a bait to entrap the opponent... The red seaside was like a dead end for the Israelites, an easy opportunity for Pharaohs to strike a Checkmate, out of nowhere, God appeared with plan B, dead end turned live, sea turned to an expressway... thank God Moses obeyed His instructions...
Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by Dtruthspeaker: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
PediakAuthor:

grin Quite amazing to know that God is the greatest masterplanner ever known... Imagine using the target as a bait to entrap the opponent... The red seaside was like a dead end for the Israelites, an easy opportunity for Pharaohs to strike a Checkmate, out of nowhere, God appeared with plan B, dead end turned live, sea turned to an expressway... thank God Moses obeyed His instructions...

You can say it again. The very definition of making a way out of no way.

And I love the fact that God did not allow the mumu pharoah to have sense to see a sea open and the fool did not fear and stop and sit down in wonder of the magnificent sight.

O the fool listen to his motivational speakers, "you can get anything you want" and he foolishly rushed in like the mumu.

Did you notice that the Israelites were still in the sea when the waters (Castle) ate up pharoah and his special forces? cheesy

The cow forgot that the castle that moved forward can still move backwards. grin
Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by PediakAuthor: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You can say it again. The very definition of making a way out of no way.

And I love the fact that God did not allow the mumu pharoah to have sense to see a sea open and the fool did not fear and stop and sit down in wonder of the magnificent sight.

O the fool listen to his motivational speakers, "you can get anything you want" and he foolishly rushed in like the mumu.

Did you notice that the Israelites were still in the sea when the waters (Castle) ate up pharoah and his special forces? cheesy

The cow forgot that the castle that moved forward can still move backwards. grin
90% of Chess Player often Castle King-side, counter-castling is another strategic Art of Conquest which often pave way for the g-pawn bait tricks... I'm quite sure that the RSH Formation wasn't the usual King-side Castling, neither, I won't be too fast to call it Queen-Side castling... Perhaps the King was still on E all through... It was something uncommon - these details should be a divine reservations best known to the Masterplanner HIMSELF!

Lest I forget!
Imagine using Chess to preach the Gospel, Imagine using Chess to re-present Biblical messages... Remember #ThroneGameChess back then...
Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2023
PediakAuthor:

90% of Chess Player often Castle King-side, counter-castling is another strategic Art of Conquest which often pave way for the g-pawn bait tricks... I'm quite sure that the RSH Formation wasn't the usual King-side Castling, neither, I won't be too fast to call it Queen-Side castling... Perhaps the King was still on E all through... It was something uncommon - these details should be a divine reservations best known to the Masterplanner HIMSELF!

That's how I play. I think castling is weak, though, it is a great defence.

PediakAuthor:

Lest I forget!
Imagine using Chess to preach the Gospel, Imagine using Chess to re-present Biblical messages... Remember #ThroneGameChess back then...

Which can only be done to chess players. And I think chess players will understand God more if they saw the Bible in chess moves.
Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by PediakAuthor: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That's how I play. I think castling is weak, though, it is a great defence.

Just to buttress your notion that CASTLING IS WEAK... Watch the best chess game ever played by me https://lichess.org/dmMsJXkh where I never castled...

For the record, when I was still rating 1300+ on Lichess, I checkmated a Chess Geek who rated 2000+ at the 22nd Move... Guess what? My King was on E1 all through... on the other hand, he castled so fast, so I had the edge to launch the g-pawn-bait trick which he fell for... tho he declined my bishop-bait trap... Castling might be WEAK as you've noted, however, staying on the E-file too long might be more detrimental...

Dtruthspeaker:

Which can only be done to chess players. And I think chess players will understand God more if they saw the Bible in chess moves.
True, I'm sure you will be able to understand how I used chess to interpret the dramatic occurrence in the book of 1st Kings Chapter 1... that is #ThroneGameChess... A Chess Game played by Jawolusy without Chess Board & without Chess pieces... 31 moves in total.. depicting Solomon vs Adonijah power tussle: how Solomon rose from Pawn E2 to King E8... All the Rooks, Kings, Knights, Queens, Bishops, and the Pawns were all represented as Real Biblical Characters... You can also check my YouTube for the illustrative clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65-ZaBBxSk

Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12am On Apr 01, 2023
PediakAuthor:

True, I'm sure you will be able to understand how I used chess to interpret the dramatic occurrence in the book of 1st Kings Chapter 1... that is #ThroneGameChess... A Chess Game played by Jawolusy without Chess Board & without Chess pieces... 31 moves in total.. depicting Solomon vs Adonijah power tussle: how Solomon rose from Pawn E2 to King E8... All the Rooks, Kings, Knights, Queens, Bishops, and the Pawns were all represented as Real Biblical Characters... You can also check my YouTube for the illustrative clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65-ZaBBxSk

Yep! I noticed that too. Have you also seen the end time check mate?
Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by PediakAuthor: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yep! I noticed that too. Have you also seen the end time check mate?
END TIME CHECKMATE
For no man knoweth the time,
For no man knoweth the season,
For no man knoweth how?
For no man knoweth where?
For no man knoweth when?

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only
Matthew 24:36

However, the END TIME signs are quite obvious these days...

2 Timothy 3:1-4

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

ETC... ETC... ETC...
Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by Dtruthspeaker: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
PediakAuthor:

For no man knoweth the time,
For no man knoweth the season,
For no man knoweth how?
For no man knoweth where?
For no man knoweth when?

In other words you did not see it.
Re: Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun by PediakAuthor: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

In other words you did not see it.
You know the answer already... I took my time to reply you explanatorily...

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Do These On Earth, To Enjoy These In Heaven! / Church Of Nigeria Rebuke Church Of England For Requesting Same Sex Marriage / The Rosicrucian Order - A Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.