Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH (4571 Views)

North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Supremos: 4:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Aldol:

Yes Portharcourt is not Igboland , Powerful Wike made that known when you want to drag ph into your madness.
I know this is what you have been baiting. A way to drag drag SS or Portharcourt into your fears.
When it's time or thread to discuss the through extent of Igboland, we will do that. We are not yolobas that ran with their tells in-between the legs when Fulani's came calling In Ilorin.

Again, this is not thread for who owns what.

This is a thread to call a societal dreg to order

Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Aldol: 4:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Supremos:
I know this is what you have been baiting. A way to drag drag SS or Portharcourt into your fears.
When it's time or thread to discuss the through extent of Igboland, we will do that. We are not yolobas that ran with their tells in-between the legs when Fulani's came calling In Ilorin.

Again, this is not thread for who owns what.

This is a thread to call a societal dreg to order
You and your goons will be closely monitored, nothing must happen to this genuine man of God, A south southerner in this thread has made that clear.
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Supremos: 4:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Aldol:

Call your people to order now , Lagos treatment will be small compared to Ph treatment. Edo give una hot hot some days ago, now you are stepping your bounds again. After you open 1 million thread crying and playing victims,begging Us,uke china Germany to come to your aid
We own Lagos. Oya go tell MC Olumo to prepare his boys to attack Igbo people.

Ewu
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Supremos: 4:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Aldol:

Call your people to order now , Lagos treatment will be small compared to Ph treatment. Edo give una hot hot some days ago, now you are stepping your bounds again. After you open 1 million thread crying and playing victims,begging Us,uke china Germany to come to your aid
have you finished selling your family land?. πŸ˜‚ If you have any, I will buy, because owambe will soon reach, how will you be able to enjoy it without money in your pocket?. πŸ˜‚
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Aldol: 4:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Supremos:
have you finished selling your family land?. πŸ˜‚ If you have any, I will buy, because owambe will soon reach, how will you be able to enjoy it without money in your pocket?. πŸ˜‚
There are enough lands in the cemetery, go book space. grin grin
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Aldol: 4:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Supremos:
We own Lagos. Oya go tell MC Olumo to prepare his boys to attack Igbo people.

Ewu
Not after the plenty cry....i am not heartless
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by GeneralPula: 5:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Hyperchi:

As if say u go attend
Yes, I will. Will you?
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by oyatz(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Supremos:
I can't belief with all this bile and hatred which this man who claimed to be a pastor spilled on Igbos simply because Igbos in Lagos opted to vote for Labor Party gubernatorial candidate who's Yoruba, still have the termerity to host service and invite people.

How did this message concern Igbos?
Who is this Ufoma?

Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Supremos: 6:52am On Mar 30, 2023
oyatz:

How did this message concern Igbos?
Who is this Ufoma?
Listen to it till the end
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Supremos: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Aldol:

Not after the plenty cry....i am not heartless
Which Cry
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Supremos: 6:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Aldol:

There are enough lands in the cemetery, go book space. grin grin
I want your papa land
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Supremos: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2023
Benwallt:

Pandora miscreant, your case in the laterine. Go n sharpen your cutlass
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Luckysbab: 7:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Supremos:
Obidients should call him and greet him sha since his numbers are on the flyers

As una kukuma dey jobless.
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Supremos: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

As una kukuma dey jobless.
You have job, and you are replying a jobless
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by r4bbit: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2023
Supremos:
I'm very sure you are m@d. You're completely de.ranged
Hope you didn't trade your mom for an Unripe mango? πŸ˜’
Re: Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH by Vote4Obi: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2023
These hateful bastards groomed by the drug baron don't know how foolish they sound. They're now trying to make it seem like Igbos and various ethnic groups of SS are having issues.

When the drug baron sent mc oluomo to attack Igbos in Lagos, others from SS were attacked too. How can they differentiate who is Igbo from a typical Ikwere, Etche, Asa, Ndoni and others from Rivers state? What about the Anioma people living in Lagos? Efik? Ijaw?Ibibio? Ejagham Etc?

These fools are always scared that SS people will align with Igbos so they always try to instigate them against Igbos. I really pity any SS person who falls for their evil antics because they hate you guys as well, the only difference is that Igbos are more in number which makes them feel threatened.

As for SS people, always have it in mind that whenever Igbos are attacked anywhere in Nigeria outside SS/SE, you people will always be victims. Don't allow these cowards to decieve you. It's same way Northern Muslim minorities end up as victims whenever there is reprisal attacks on them in the East.

Nigeria is too big and complex for far flung ethnicities to differentiate who is who.

Luckily for SS and Igbos, we are never scared of confrontations, especially whenever we believe our rights are being trampled upon unlike those on the waste side.

Tukur Asks Lawmakers To Refund β€˜illegal’ Allowances / Can A Young Man Become Nigeria's President? / 40% Of Nigerians Lack Access To Food, Says Don