Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,634 members, 7,914,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz (22986 Views)

Ondo Commissioner For Infrastructure, Raimi Aminu Resigns / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies / Ganduje’s N300bn Chinese Loan Slavery, Kano Elders Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
The youths will not be docile this time. If the Supreme Court gives a fraudulent judgment,we'd have like an arab spring.

The judiciary will make a judgment based on evidence and the law. If the evidence and the law shows that Tinubu is legally and rightly elected, then that's the correct judgment.

But I suspect that according to you, fraudulent judgment = If Obi is not handed the presidency by the judiciary. This makes you dishonest and an enemy of democracy/the rule of law.

Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DMerciful(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Is lawan judgement who did not do senatorial primaries not a fraudulent judgement?
DodadaKoKigbe:

The judiciary will make a judgment based on evidence and the law. If the evidence and the law shows that Tinubu is legally and rightly elected, then that's the correct judgment.

But I suspect that according to you, fraudulent judgment = If Obi is not handed the presidency by the judiciary. This makes you dishonest and an enemy of democracy/the rule of law.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
The same people who told us (1) 84 people died at lekki toll (despite the fact that they have no show evidence of even a single death) (2) Buhari is dead and the person in aso rock is a clone know as Jubril El Sudani are the same people who are saying the election was rigged.

Its impossible to take these people seriously.

Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DMerciful(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
You're not current, the Mark Essien online collation was taken down due to attacks and manipulation from Agbado guys who pretended to be Obidients to help the collation process
DodadaKoKigbe:

If Mahmood changed the results while the server was down, then the results from your polling agents should show that. And it will show that when you add up your polling agents results, Peter Obi will have more votes and more spread than Tinubu.

Guess what? Peter Obi/LP have already checked, and he still came 3rd behind Atiku and Tinubu.

Therefore, the election was not rigged.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Is lawan judgement who did not do senatorial primaries not a fraudulent judgement?

I did not follow that case so I cannot comment on it. We're talking of the presidential election. Obi has to show that he has MORE votes and MORE spread than Tinubu. If he fails to show that, then Tinubu is president-elect. That's the correct judgment.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DMerciful(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Why has Tinubu not filed his counter petition yet? He fell ill immediately because he knows what's coming
DodadaKoKigbe:

And? How does that change the fact that your candidate Obi lost fair and square?
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DMerciful(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
You did not folliw Lawan case, you did not follow Akpabio case but you're aware that they participated in APC presidential primaries.

You're hiding behind a finger. Anywats, Obi will prove he won in court
DodadaKoKigbe:

I did not follow that case so I cannot comment on it. We're talking of the presidential election. Obi has to show that he has MORE votes and MORE spread than Tinubu. If he fails to show that, then Tinubu is president-elect. That's the correct judgment.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
You're not current, the Mark Essien online collation was taken down due to attacks and manipulation from Agbado guys who pretended to be Obidients to help the collation process

You guys always have one excuse or the other. Shifting blames when it suits you. It's convenient that Essien's collation was removed from public viewing the moment it became clear that Tinubu STILL wins under LP's own collation.

At any rate, Peter Obi MUST show the courts the number evidence that he got more votes and more spread than Tinubu. Failure to do that means ONLY one thing, more tears for him and his supporters.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by puremaker7(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Midehi3:

But better than you in all
That someone better than you doesn't mean he is better than me, oponu
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
You did not folliw Lawan case, you did not follow Akpabio case but you're aware that they participated in APC presidential primaries.You're hiding behind a finger. Anywats, Obi will prove he won in court

I'm a busy man. I cannot follow EVERYTHING in detail. But, my advice for you is simple. Peter Obi does not have the number evidence that shows he won the election. Do you know how I know this? Because, his prayers are ALL about DISQUALIFICATION of the winner, Tinubu. You only go to qualifications when you know the numbers are not on your side.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Why has Tinubu not filed his counter petition yet? He fell ill immediately because he knows what's coming

He fell ill or went for lesser hadj? Which one? Because I saw evidence (pictures) of lesser hadj but no one has shown a single evidence of Tinubu in hospital. Do you have pictures or videos of Tinubu in hospital?
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by HilcomTech(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
You think its that easy?

Its not easy, just try and see na
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Midehi3(f): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
puremaker7:
That someone better than you doesn't mean he is better than me, oponu
Don't even talk me cos I am far better than even your generation
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DMerciful(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Again, you don't know whats contained in Obi's petition. I leave you to your looking in one direction
DodadaKoKigbe:

I'm a busy man. I cannot follow EVERYTHING in detail. But, my advice for you is simple. Peter Obi does not have the number evidence that shows he won the election. Do you know how I know this? Because, his prayers are ALL about DISQUALIFICATION of the winner, Tinubu. You only go to qualifications when you know the numbers are not on your side.

Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Again, you don't know whats contained in Obi's petition. I leave you to your looking in one direction

Obi's tribunal prayers are not a secret. They were widely published. I'm surprised you don't even know this.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DMerciful(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
One of Obi's prayers is that he won the election and should be declared the winner or atleast a rerun made. Thats the 5th prayer.
DodadaKoKigbe:

Obi's tribunal prayers are not a secret. They were widely published. I'm surprised you don't even know this.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
One of Obi's prayers is that he won the election and should be declared the winner or atleast a rerun made. Thats the 5th prayer.

Yes. But his claim is that absent the irregularities he WOULD have won. Obi never claim he got more votes and spread than Tinubu.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Corridon: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Noooo, he speaks what you want to hear all the time.

It's only God that speak the truth all the time. So, Falz doesn't speak the truth all the time.

For instance, Falz doesn't see anything good that the INEC chairman did bcoz his preferred candidate Obi did not win. But others won. Must his candidate win?

Falz should go and ask those 20 Govs who lost their bid to be in the Senate if it was that easy to rig with BVAS. Falz would not commend INEC for this feat.

Tell me where it's written that one particular candidate must win just bcoz of noise pollution on social media.

There are millions of Nigerians who are not on social media but are traditionally APC or PDP members. Does Falz want them to be robbed? Would his noise on social media change anything?

We know all these is bcoz he's a social influencer and a musician with large number of youths following and he doesn't want to loose followers.
Incoherent gibberish.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by HilcomTech(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
BigBashiru:

Nigerian army = 100k max
Nigerians = 200,000,000 (200m)

The truth is they know power belongs to the people....

U no know book
Power belongs to the people and we have given Tinubu our mandate.

Only 5% mandate robbers who could only win 1 governorship election in Nigeria will complain

Lets do the maths correctly

200,000,000 multiply by 5% = 10,000,000
We now divide 10,000,000 by 37 (since Abuja is considered as a state) gives 270,270
IPOB won 1 state out of 6 SE state, which means we further divide 270,270 by 6 gives 45,045
Take away the elderly, children and all the females, that like 45,000 divide by 5 gives 9,000

Imagine 9,000 untrained, unarmed but ph00leesh IPOB against 100,000 well trained and armed Nigerian Army.

That is a suicide move
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DMerciful(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nope, polling units results from our agents shows we won. Results were changed at collation centres and uploaded. They were not able to change everything due to time and thats why irev data now shows we won Benue and Rivers. Polling units results shows LP ought to have over 900k in Lagos but it was manipulated to 500k, even PDP collation corroborated it.

LP petition is far bigger than they made you believe. You haven't wonder why, instead of APC to file a counter petition, they're using delay tactics and DSS foolishness to delay start of proceedings.
DodadaKoKigbe:

Yes. But his claim is that absent the irregularities he WOULD have won. Obi never claim he got more votes and spread than Tinubu.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Pheeyistringz: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
False accusations, the question is where is the evidence of your claim, ? and Falz or whatever is your name, it means you're part of the deal, for stating specifically and categorically the amount involved
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by puremaker7(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Midehi3:

Don't even talk me cos I am far better than even your generation
Ode, best in your generation not well fed than my dogs
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by urchcoded(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
yemmit90:
Some youths don't just have sense. A formidable opponent in PDP devided into 3 against incumbent APC, and some people still expect them to lose with all their strong structure across the federation. If not for Buhari bad governance and die miniute stupid fuel and cash scarcity, APC would've defeated them with more than 5 millions votes.

To me, APC actually lost the election by wide margin if you compare their 8m votes and 14m votes of former PDP guys Obi, Kwankwaso as well as Atiku of PDP.

Shut up.
If party was the major influence of the election, why did APC lose Lagos? Why did APC not win Kastina, buhari's state, nor APC chairman's state, what of oshiomole's state. Even the state of origin of tinubu, APC lost. And you think it was PDP votes that were affected?
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by EduBrazil1991(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
quote author=GogetterMD post=122161858]Falz really needs to take a chill pill sha. Elections don come and go. Though not perfect with some irregularities across board, it can still be adjudged fair and reflected the will of the majority (Obidients please rest with the stolen mandate rhetorics).
Let's heal and build a better country of our dreams, regardless of whatever political affiliations we belong to.
[/quote]

I'm just curious. How can we heal and build a greater nation on a faulty foundation?

With a stolen mandate it will end up as usual, Pure business for the political elites.

May we get justice 🙏
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by simplesearch: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Softmirror:

grin
IMAGINE, COULD TINUBU WIN IF APC GOT TORN INTO THREE SHREDS, AS A RESULT OF FALLOUTS IN THE PARTY.

LETS ASSUME, OSIBANJO BROKE AWAY AND HE IS ABLE TO BUILD ON RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS, WINNING CHRISTIANS TO HIS SIDE. RUNNING ON A DIFFERENT POLITICAL PLATFORM OTHER THAN APC.

AND THEN, WE HAVE ANOTHER FALLOUT IN NORTH BY THE NAME ZULUM. ALSO PERSISTENT AND COMMITTED TO WIN. CONTROLLING A PERCENTAGE IN THE NORTH.

WOULD TINUBU STAND A CHANCE OF WINNING IF PDP REMAINS INTACT AS A WHOLE PARTY, WITH PETER OBI AND KWANKWASO NOT FALLING OUT OF THE PARTY BUT WORKING ACTIVELY FOR PDP'S VICTORY BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO PDP?

WHAT IT MEANS IS THAT, WHATEVER VOTE TINUBU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HAVE BEEN DIVIDED BY OSIBANJO AND ZULUM WHILE PDP GET THEIR VOTES IN FULL. IT IS NOT DIVIDED BY OBI AND KWANKWASO.

Somehow you guys don't get it. The wave of desire to vote in an election was only kindled by Obi's entrance into the presidential race. There became so many people who decided to obtain their voters card and vote for the first time because of Obi. There were so many old voters too who have giving up totally on voting, but seeing a ray of hope through Obi's emergence decides to give it a try again. And with the talk of BVAS and those stuff by InEc chairman who infortunately did not mean it as was the case during and after election, the election became a kind of springboard for the emergence of a new Nigeria enlivening people's hope to participate in it and be counted. Unfortunately, this moribund of an election kill the last hope of many in the possibility of Nigeria ever becoming a great nation again. To cap it all, the governorship election which would have been a cap over for the opposition and LP candidates in many states, but the elites sensing unmitigated defeat awaiting them as a result of the massive success recorded in the presidential election by the masses, and unable to find a quick answer to the unpleasant occurrence decides to shift the election by one week, by that extension all rigging apparatus was perfected by the ruling elite who unwittingly control the dependent INEC. In summary the election was never about Tinubu or Atiku, as much as it was for Obi, especially by many interested Nigerians who were out to take back their country and build a new and prosperous nation banking on a glitter of hope presented by Obi's candidacy; which seemingly presented a verifiable starting point. Frankingly speaking, if the last election was for Atiku and Tinubu alone, I doubt much people will be interested or come out to vote.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by BigBashiru: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
HilcomTech:

U no know book
Power belongs to the people and we have given Tinubu our mandate.

Only 5% mandate robbers who could only win 1 governorship election in Nigeria will complain

Lets do the maths correctly

200,000,000 multiply by 5% = 10,000,000
We now divide 10,000,000 by 37 (since Abuja is considered as a state) gives 270,270
IPOB won 1 state out of 6 SE state, which means we further divide 270,270 by 6 gives 45,045
Take away the elderly, children and all the females, that like 45,000 divide by 5 gives 9,000

Imagine 9,000 untrained, unarmed but ph00leesh IPOB against 100,000 well trained and armed Nigerian Army.

That is a suicide move

Good luck with you and Tinubu... you should move in with him
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by year2013: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
yemmit90:
Some youths don't just have sense. A formidable opponent in PDP devided into 3 against incumbent APC, and some people still expect them to lose with all their strong structure across the federation. If not for Buhari bad governance and die miniute stupid fuel and cash scarcity, APC would've defeated them with more than 5 millions votes.

To me, APC actually lost the election by wide margin if you compare their 8m votes and 14m votes of former PDP guys Obi, Kwankwaso as well as Atiku of PDP.

Will you keep quiet!!!
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by mutholibbola(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
He should tell us where they kept endsars money
Thief buruku
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by chaloskyx: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
True but who told you they care about Nigerians? they would rather burn that money than invest in its citizens
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by VOR2019: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Which kind of infrastructure? Mercedes Infrastructure? grin
Omicronvaccine:
N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should Have Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz

Nigerian rapper, Falz has again slammed Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Mahmood Yakubu, over the conduct of the 2023 election, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, Falz claimed that Yakubu used the N300 billion budgeted for the election to carry out a “selection” process. He said that the money could have been used for infrastructure.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1641037872114401280?t=wuhsGDl0Wi9Iv3dpRVSBlg&s=19

Which kind of infrastructure? Mercedes Infrastructure? grin
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by VOR2019: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
You can be Mercedes car nau! grin
COMPAQ:

I guess because growing up, we all saw BILLION as massive, unquenchable money!!

However, falz should bear in mind that N300bln is not even up to $500mln (at parallel market rate). What game changing infrastructure can $500mln build!? Even some premier league stadiums cost more than that!!
You can be Mercedes car nau! grin
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Nope, polling units results from our agents shows we won. Results were changed at collation centres and uploaded. They were not able to change everything due to time and thats why irev data now shows we won Benue and Rivers. Polling units results shows LP ought to have over 900k in Lagos but it was manipulated to 500k, even PDP collation corroborated it. LP petition is far bigger than they made you believe. You haven't wonder why, instead of APC to file a counter petition, they're using delay tactics and DSS foolishness to delay start of proceedings.

Your polling agents' results ACTUALLY STILL show that Tinubu won fair and square. We all saw it in real time online when Essien was doing the collation. This was the reason it was taken off the internet. Which Muslim majority state did Obi get 25% in?. If you can answer this question honestly, you will understand that Obi lost fair and square. Obi lost the election because Muslims DID NOT vote for him. Which means that his 25% spread were mainly in the South. He lost the Muslim votes across the country and consequently lost the 25% spread in the Muslim North.

Also, there's no way Obi's lawyers will bother about Tinubu's qualifications if Obi truly has enough votes to reverse not just Tinubu Maximum votes but also his spread across the country. Think about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari / Step Aside Now, Lawan Group Tells Saraki / Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.