Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,656 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz (23050 Views)

Ondo Commissioner For Infrastructure, Raimi Aminu Resigns / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies / Ganduje’s N300bn Chinese Loan Slavery, Kano Elders Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by GogetterMD(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
The youths will not be docile this time. If the Supreme Court gives a fraudulent judgment,
we'd have like an arab spring.
No be only Arab spring, na Caucasian summer
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DMerciful(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
He is doing delay tactics so the case drags on
DodadaKoKigbe:

And has the time elapse? Stop chasing shadows.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Jacopini: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Invitationn:

“Stolen mandate” people AKA Sore losers😅
I watched recently on the TV saying elections have come and gone- let’s move on. And the opposition guy saying we’re not moving on😂
If you no wan move on, stay there!
Nigeria has moved on!

I guess u a big on winning on nairaland.

But am sure , nd u know sincerely deep down, HOW LIFE NOW.

U ask fr a better Nigeria they tag u sore looser, like u even winning in life.

Just bcus one Yoruba man was rigged as winner, u think say ur village go turn to city?
Tinubu no knw ur papa.

Nigeria has neva moved since independence, how ignorant are u.

Na u ask fr healing nd so on,na u dey use ur own mouth call person sore looser, deception no go kill u

Like father like son
Son of a thief.

Yoruva pipu nd double standard, two sided mouth....wo no knw una wit mouth for Nigeria.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Invitationn: 3:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Jacopini:

I guess u a big on winning on nairaland.

But am sure , nd u know sincerely deep down, HOW LIFE NOW.

U ask fr a better Nigeria they tag u sore looser, like u even winning in life.

Just bcus one Yoruba man was rigged as winner, u think say ur village go turn to city?
Tinubu no knw ur papa.

Nigeria has neva moved since independence, how ignorant are u.

Na u ask fr healing nd so on,na u dey use ur own mouth call person sore looser, deception no go kill u

Like father like son
Son of a thief.

Yoruva pipu nd double standard, two sided mouth....wo no knw una wit mouth for Nigeria.
The too emotional and predictable!
1. The president-elect asked for healing not me. What’s my own? Isn’t it obvious in my comment that IDGF! grin
I’ll spell it out for you. If you like heal/move on, if you like don’t heal/ move on. That’s your problem.

2. @bolded 😅 And if your principal Obi had won, you think that rathole of yours will turn to Dubai? Like Anambra state??

Sore losers! Like subjects like principal.
Your principal cried like a baby on national TV over an election he came 3rd. Very pathetic! grin
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Johans2023:
the law didn't say adjust any methods. The law says any methods prescribed by INEC. And in this case INEC has already prescribed the electronic transmission.
Remember you cannot change the law when the process has began or ended. No referee is allowed to change the rules of the game after the kick off.

I can see you have NOT read the electoral act. Go and read it then come back.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by puremaker7(m): 5:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Melagros:

You get sense pass am? Oya show me me your sense
Na mumu you be.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Berylonyx: 6:02am On Mar 31, 2023
GogetterMD:
Falz really needs to take a chill pill sha. Elections don come and go. Though not perfect with some irregularities across board, it can still be adjudged fair and reflected the will of the majority (Obidients please rest with the stolen mandate rhetorics).
Let's heal and build a better country of our dreams, regardless of whatever political affiliations we belong to.
Dey Play!!!
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Jacopini: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2023
Invitationn:

The too emotional and predictable!
1. The president-elect asked for healing not me. What’s my own? Isn’t it obvious in my comment that IDGF! grin
I’ll spell it out for you. If you like heal/move on, if you like don’t heal/ move on. That’s your problem.

2. @bolded 😅 And if your principal Obi had won, you think that rathole of yours will turn to Dubai? Like Anambra state??

Sore losers! Like subjects like principal.
Your principal cried like a baby on national TV over an election he came 3rd. Very pathetic! grin

Ur own is to kip quiet

Go win in life

Nd don't look stupid on social media.

NB. President select not elect.
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Ykc2(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2023
GogetterMD:
Falz really needs to take a chill pill sha. Elections don come and go. Though not perfect with some irregularities across board, it can still be adjudged fair and reflected the will of the majority (Obidients please rest with the stolen mandate rhetorics).
Let's heal and build a better country of our dreams, regardless of whatever political affiliations we belong to.
no wonder nigeria is still 5th World country ,to northerners buhari in the best president in the world,my unit in porthacourt LP 300 votes, apc one vote, only for the same result next day became apc 280 LP 21 and you want people to keep quiet after all tinubu is your tribe's man,you guys should not complain when tinubu start with bulaba and northerners decides to impeach him on healthy reasons
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by tammie24: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2023
yemmit90:
Some youths don't just have sense. A formidable opponent in PDP devided into 3 against incumbent APC, and some people still expect them to lose with all their strong structure across the federation. If not for Buhari bad governance and die miniute stupid fuel and cash scarcity, APC would've defeated them with more than 5 millions votes.

To me, APC actually lost the election by wide margin if you compare their 8m votes and 14m votes of former PDP guys Obi, Kwankwaso as well as Atiku of PDP.
this is my thought too

If not for buhari failed administration
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Invitationn: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jacopini:

Ur own is to kip quiet

Go win in life

Nd don't look stupid on social media.

NB. President select not elect.
Well, you can’t even type properly.
Anyone can tell how stupid you are by the way you typed above grin
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Midehi3(f): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
puremaker7:
Ode, best in my generation not well fed than people's dogs

Eyyaa, sorry
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by puremaker7(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Midehi3:

I'm mad
yes o
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Melagros(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
puremaker7:
Na mumu you be.
You get sense pass am or me? Show me ya sense...olodo wei never see food eat since morning but en the show off for nairaland and the compare himself with Falz
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by puremaker7(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Melagros:

You get sense pass am or me? Show me ya sense...olodo wei never see food eat since morning but en the show off for nairaland and the compare himself with Falz
😂😂 See as my dogs dey laugh you for here
Re: N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz by Jacopini: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Invitationn:

Well, you can’t even type properly.
Anyone can tell how stupid you are by the way you typed above grin

Everyone can tell how stupid u are since u can't understand simple abbreviations.
Dullard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

81% Of Working Nigerians Don’t Add Value To The Economy – Taiwo Oyedele / Danbaba Suntai To Be Replaced As Taraba State Governor . / New Lagos Electricity And Property Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.