Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,649 members, 7,918,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election (37782 Views)

Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents / Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by djon78(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2023
JoshTim:

Oh boy, you have to admit it that the samples you used are skewed to favour Obi. If e sure for you, use another sample set and run the test, result will shock you your self.

If i begin to analyse your results and methods, you will be amased by the standard error in your result. Come alive, stop sleeping.

He has analysed his and given proof like a scientist

Stop making noise

Just bring your own analysis against his own. He is talking like someone that knows his onions.
You are talking about what you don't know

Knowledge is the difference here

So bring it on
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by djon78(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Why not just go and do yours and bring it here instead of using all your energy to castigate the guy. You even went extra miles to tell him he wasn't born when you'd started using data. Please do you know the guy or you're the one that gave birth to him? Nothing one no go see in this faceless forum.

That guy you are quoting doesn't know one bit of what the op was about

He is totally clueless
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2023
Nchenches:

Bolded below:
What on earth would make the results on INEC’s iREV portal authentic when the results were not uploaded in real time?
You ask as if you are not a Nigerian.

You don't understand the meaning of in real time

Even if results were uploaded in real time, it doesn't mean the results were authentic.

Between when results are announced at PUs and uploaded on the INEC portal, manipulations can occur.
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by JagabanBorgu: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Yes, you should talk about that.

And send the evidence to the tribunal.
Show how LP governors of the SE rigged for Peter Obi
Maybe u should also come along with the evidence that Obi's votes were suppressed in Lagos, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Plateau, Nasarawa etc.
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by JagabanBorgu: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jeffy1206:
they simply gave a block votes to their choice. The SE has always been like that. You people are talking like this now cos Obi happen to be from there. 😡 Check voting pattern of the Easterners in the past then come and correct yourself... In SE, old people were taught how to vote and they voted for whom they want! But your oga na to rig for am they sabi 😎. Nb they also suppress votes in the east for LP cos most pu, inec refused to show up or they went so late they instead of 10,000 people to vote, only 100 people voted 🤔 we know the tact of apc in this rigging of election so just quite! 😕
Ur Ióss is always rîggèd, ur win is always right, u will keep saying this for another 8 years.
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by JoshTim: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
djon78:

That guy you are quoting doesn't know one bit of what the op was about

He is totally clueless
Chai,...it's sad you just sit and make assumptions. You know how many papers have published. You are just a blockhead. I have to reply you so that you will not think you are wise and i have to stop here so that i won't be foolish like you.

If you do not understand what I wrote you would have asked questions. I will never trade words with someone like you because we are never on the same wavelength. Such dirty pig like you...tueh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by djon78(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
JoshTim:

Chai,...it's sad you just sit and make assumptions. You know how many papers have published. You are just a blockhead. I have to reply you so that you will not think you are wise and i have to stop here so that i won't be foolish like you.

If you do not understand what I wrote you would have asked questions. I will never trade words with someone like you because we are never on the same wavelength. Such dirty pig like you...tueh!!!!!

All na story

Empty vessels make the most sound

Until you put all these intellectual prowess you have been claiming to answer the question, you are just completely clueless

Thats one of the major problems bedeviling us as a Nation; ignorance. We have many novices around claiming they know, while they know nothing.

So I ain't impressed one bit
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by OfoIgbo: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Maybe u should also come along with the evidence that Obi's votes were suppressed in Lagos, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Plateau, Nasarawa etc.

Obi will show that evidence in court
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by searchlight: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Have u seen me making a statement that "rivers was not rîggéd"?
I replied a particular comment with this my reply that u mentioned.
Maybe u should provide the evidence to back that particular statement I replied then we can talk about evidence.
If rivers is rigged and you and i know then maybe there are other state that were rigged that you and i didnt know but obi knows.

the election further exposed how bad it has gotten in the zoo. obi helped exposed the stinking criminality going on in the zoo. he raised the interest of the international community in nigeria election and nigeria did not disappoint at all. they showed the criminality vividly once again
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by JoshTim: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
djon78:

All na story

Empty vessels make the most sound

Until you put all these intellectual prowess you have been claiming to answer the question, you are just completely clueless

Thats one of the major problems bedeviling us as a Nation; ignorance. We have many novices around claiming they know, while they know nothing.

So I ain't impressed one bit
You are mad for saying this. Do you think i wrote all those to impress anybody?

Get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by godliman: 5:05am On Apr 01, 2023
JoshTim:

Bursted!!!!
Samples have already been determined apriori, so claims that you used a random sample is a lie, you know that.

If you understand statistics so well as you claimed, you will understand that what you just generated is an estimate not the accurate figure.

It's also important to get a representative sample rather than get a sample that is skewed so that your analysis can follow a normal distribution. Else, what you just generated will have standard deviation greater than zero, skewness greater than zero, and kurtosis less than 3 or greater than 3.

I will like to ask the confidence interval for this your result?

What is the standard error?

It is an estimate and we cannot say for sure how accurate your estimate is. I believe your data is skewed to places where peter obi got majority of his votes.
I hate people who lie so shamelessly. If your conscience is not dead will you tell me that APC truly won in Rivers? Haba.
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by Jeffy1206(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Ur Ióss is always rîggèd, ur win is always right, u will keep saying this for another 8 years.
we go see
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by JagabanBorgu: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Jeffy1206:
we go see
U are already seeing
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by JagabanBorgu: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
searchlight:
If rivers is rigged and you and i know then maybe there are other state that were rigged that you and i didnt know but obi knows.

the election further exposed how bad it has gotten in the zoo. obi helped exposed the stinking criminality going on in the zoo. he raised the interest of the international community in nigeria election and nigeria did not disappoint at all. they showed the criminality vividly once again
It's obvious u dón't know anything about Nigèrià election all these while, have u seen a national election without the interest of international communities before?
Na wa Oh.
U should have told us that Nigèria brought BVAS because Obi started contesting, or maybe, Nigèria brought PVC because Obi started contesting or better still, We started having elections because of Obi.
Obi didn't reveal anything, his petition is not based on he lóst because election was rîggèd against, he knows he has no chance of winning even if rerun was carried out again and again, his best plan is to disqualify other candidates from the run in.
Obi lóst and lóst wóefûIIy.
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by JagabanBorgu: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Obi will show that evidence in court
Someone who wants a rerun where other càñdidates are disqualified because he knows he has no chance if a rerun was carried out a thousand times?
Re: Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election by onumadu: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
godliman:
I hate people who lie so shamelessly. If your conscience is not dead will you tell me that APC truly won in Rivers? Haba.

The people you are addressing have no conscience.
They think they are smarter than way, but all they are achieving is making others lose conscience as well.
If their theft is not punished and corrected, the next elections in Nigeria will be open Machiavellian warfare where the most evil wins.
I repeat, these people have no conscience, but they mistake that for smartness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. / How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector / Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.