Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,241 members, 7,928,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

I’m Married Now - Chioma’s Husband, Davido In His First Interview [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Married Now - Chioma’s Husband, Davido In His First Interview [video] (143 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Bobrisky: 'I Am Not Getting Married Now, Small Olosho Still Dey My Blood' / "He Has Remained 27 For 3years Now" Chioma And Peruzzi Accused Davido For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Married Now - Chioma’s Husband, Davido In His First Interview [video] by Drillogist: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Davido, a famous musician from Nigeria, is eager to perform and travel again. The well-liked musician discussed his marriage to Chioma Rowland, his album Timeless, his difficult times, and his future intentions in his first interview after stepping away from the spotlight.

He discussed music, his label DMW, his amazing new signees, and his impending show during the exclusive conversation with media personality and actress Kiekie.

Click the link below to watch the video

https://www.drillogist.com/im-married-now-chiomas-husband-davido-in-his-first-interview-since-his-return-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: I’m Married Now - Chioma’s Husband, Davido In His First Interview [video] by Olaoluwa112(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Obo no go minus.
Congrats to the adelekes.

Meanwhile I need your help.

https://www.nairaland.com/7634423/it-placement-accommodation

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executive Needed / [unique Personality] Mr Macaroni / "Echoes Of Mohbad: A Tribute To A Musical Soul" {no Right Reserved}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.