Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Fake Canadian University Degree (but Authentic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Canadian University Degree (but Authentic) (521 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Not Working And Has No Degree But Fine / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Canadian University Degree (but Authentic) by AloTee: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Hello house,

I want to know the legal implications of using a fake bachelors degree to get a job, can i be arrested for it if the company finds out my certificate is fake?

A friend of mine in Canada wants to help me get a fake bachelors degree in a Canadian university, she has strong connection to the registrar of the university and my name will be imputed to the university records and a hard and soft copy of the degree would be sent to me via courier.

I have an HND already but i edited my CV with the Canada degree as my qualification and I was able to get 2 high pay jobs interview in Lagos. I want to pay the lady to help me do it but i want to know the implication in case i get caught.
Re: Fake Canadian University Degree (but Authentic) by dat9jaguy(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2023
AloTee:
Hello house,

I want to know the legal implications of using a fake bachelors degree to get a job, can i be arrested for it if the company finds out my certificate is fake?

A friend of mine in Canada wants to help me get a fake bachelors degree in a Canadian university, she has strong connection to the registrar of the university and my name will be imputed to the university records and a hard and soft copy of the degree would be sent to me via courier.

I have an HND already but i edited my CV with the Canada degree as my qualification and I was able to get 2 high pay jobs interview in Lagos. I want to pay the lady to help me do it but i want to know the implication in case i get caught.

Whatever you know you would not be proud of,if exposed, you should not do it. Believe me one day the lie would be bursted, for nothing remains hidden forever.

1 Like

Re: Fake Canadian University Degree (but Authentic) by Starz825(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2023
You wanna fake it till you make it.....

I hope you are ready to be embarrassed....

Cos if na person like me wan interview you....you don lose the job.....

Cos I don't understand how HND certificate holder go fit defend self acclaimed canada degree certificate....

Well only if you are very sound and must have personally had an online course in a canada university na him dem no go catch you...

Or you think say na only on top the course wey you claim say you study..dem go ask you question....

They will ask you questions concerning your canada environment and all of that...

You go surely fail am ....cos you never reach canada before...infact they can go as far as asking you for your pictures in canada... you must at least have taken one or two pictures during your stay in canada...

I say if na me go interview you....you don fail..

Better go find better work with your HND
Re: Fake Canadian University Degree (but Authentic) by JustANairlander(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2023
Some might do it and go scot free, but luck might be against you and may be the scape goat.

Avoid any shitty bussiness with anybody for any reason, your hands will get soiled and washing your soiled hands can be very hard or even impossible. Be warned!!!
Re: Fake Canadian University Degree (but Authentic) by JustANairlander(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2023
Seun nlfpmod
Re: Fake Canadian University Degree (but Authentic) by advanceDNA: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2023
AloTee:
Hello house,

And u somehow believe a registrar has the power to input ur name in the school records to technically making it authentic if confirmation is sent from workplaces...?? Lol

U wan go the street way....but u are not street smart.... grin

no registrar of a school abroad has such power ..there are controls in place making it almost impossible to just slot anybody's record into the system without prior existence through enrolment....

if the guy told u he has a russian hacker, it would even be a bit beleivable than a registrar. grin

Long story short...the guy is probably using all this website that charges 100dollars to fabricate a look alike certificate ....and wants u to pay more hence the registrar format to make it sound authentic...

.if caught... u will be sacked,...u may face jail time if the job u apply for is a control job like medical, social, or other jobs that require specific qualification and being members of a body to be employed in the first place......
Re: Fake Canadian University Degree (but Authentic) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Why u no run am for Nigerian university?
With less than 1.5m you will get a degree…even serve sef…

(1) (Reply)

What Videos On Nairaland Looks Like Since the Eclipse (image) / Why Would A Lady Try To Make A Guy Jealous / The Greatest Factor That Affects Your Mental Health Is Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.