Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,728 members, 7,889,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

"I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts (23765 Views)

I'm A Billionaire, I Own 30 Mansions - Portable Boasts / Portable Boasts As Be Shares "Odogwu Bitters" To The Streets / Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by oyeb15: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ur biza biza dey work.
Save for d raining day dude. It's like flower.
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by akosy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
K
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by chaseblack(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
As he don get money
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by achimendy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

He's smarter in his foolish ways.

Success really miss road.

3 Likes

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by ollhans45: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Of course dude is right...he is smarter than yakubu etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by brain54(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Being street smart…

Has absolutely nothing to do with the 4 walls of the school.

Portable is right on this one!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by azeezboi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Says the flibbertigibbet

Smart in what way? his antics abi

I've never seen such an egregious, obnoxious, mischievous and unscrupulous person

All you can show is useless grammars nothing to show for it. Portable is matter than you jare

3 Likes

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by imagrg(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Education is the training of the mind and character of a person towards achieving a desired goal.

Zazuu missed out on this. That's why he seeks solace in Hard-drugs.

1 Like

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by rickleye: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bruh ! Street smarts different than Book Smarts.
You're unemployable @KPMG or @Shell etc
Stick to what you know.
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Skillsnigeria: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Noted
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by judedwriter(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
He's right in the sense that working like an elephant and eating like a rat like many of today's graduates lacks smartness.

But Mr portable, you need further education to polish and add to your talent o.
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Tee2027: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Portable! Portable!! Portable!!! How many time do I called you? Pls calm down nothing goes forever just calm down and focus.....
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by omonnakoda: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Says the flibbertigibbet

I've never seen such an egregious, obnoxious, mischievous and unscrupulous person
A quark is any member of a group of elementary subatomic particles that interact by means of the strong force and are believed to be among the fundamental constituents of matter. Quarks associate with one another via the strong force to make up protons and neutrons, in much the same way that the latter particles combine in various proportions to make up atomic nuclei. There are six types, or flavours, of quarks that differ from one another in their mass and charge characteristics.
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by EriMma1: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Says the flibbertigibbet

This is what the guy is talking about. He just said he's smarter, he never insulted you or any one and you carry insults full ground. You think it's by using big big vocabulary? Nah.. being polite with words doesn't require any formal education. It's common sense.

You need to have a rethink. Just because people don't believe in your ideology doesn't mean they are daft or give you the right to describe them as obnoxious.

Let people express themselves any how they want.

1 Like

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by chukkystar(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
How person go say em get right to beat another person because em dey work for am. Slave that thinks everyone under them must be a Slave too. He better go to stop that boy from going to court else em go pay tire
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by FiremanX: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Werey 😂
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Menclothing: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
You Dey mumu
Who are u smarter than

Denim jeans 6500
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Cantonese: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
We agree completely.

Portable is agberoically smarter than educated people. If disgracing himself on the street is his interpretation of being smarter, then that’s fine.
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by HellVictorinho7: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
zeh
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by spencekat(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Inferiority complex
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Bluntemperor: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Says the flibbertigibbet

And so,is he disturbing you?
Why don't you just delete or ignore him!
He is creating his Works in his own way and many loves him for that.! just pass on.
Live and let live!

1 Like

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by dododawa1: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
I work for APC,where is your ID card Said by DR PORTABLE
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by FireUpNow(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Blow your trumpet
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by ShaqFu: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Reading this thread, I must say Portable isn't smart at all. He's the perfect definition of dumb.
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by HellVictorinho7: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Menclothing:
You Dey mumu
Who are u smarter than

Denim jeans 6500
he can buy all your denim and leave the change.
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by HellVictorinho7: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
chukkystar:
How person go say em get right to beat another person because em dey work for am. Slave that thinks everyone under them must be a Slave too. He better go to stop that boy from going to court else em go pay tire
the court has a price.
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Favourchris(f): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
He is right… na here we Dey educated people voted Tinubu …. With all the books they read….

1 Like

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by histemple: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
yinkus6750:
His partially correct
Most learned people lack sense

Who exactly is a "learned person" in your opinion?
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by CaseSensitive(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Says the flibbertigibbet

No use ous ous ous kill us na. We sef wey go school small no sabi this overdose. On top Portable? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Lexusgs430: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
What baffles me is his sense of entitlement, to beat an adult.........🤣

I wouldn't argue about been smart or not ....... A fish is also very smart, in its own way ........😜
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Ttipsy(f): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Haha

With that your English abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke / Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend / Majek Fashek To Sue Timi Dakolo For N100 Million For Copyright Infringements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.