Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved (2080 Views)

What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Nigerian Boys Killed In The UK In The First Quarter Of 2018, Mainly In London! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Lookingback: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
ahnie:
Cc
Truvelisback
Iyaebethegreat
Lookingback
Zoer
And a host of others

I have achieved something great this first quarter and it's the beginning of many things to come. Ahnie, I no fit mention am here oh. I go jist u later , just Whatsapp me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
benson4u:
The question should have been, what have we achieved? To me were given a President elect (Tinubu) in other words we achieved Tinubu cool
Sir pls with all due respect,pls do not drag politics into this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Michelle55: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
ahnie:

My bad....all these years I bin dey reason say you be huncool before.

My apologies grin cheesy grin grin
Iya ibeji
Lol, no offense taken hon...
Na disguise we dey use survive for this street of nairaland

Ngwanu, tell us ya own achievement too, boya I go follow ya footstep.

Anything wey consign making money legitimately, abeg count me in.

Btw, thanks for the sweet wishes!😍😍😍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
benson4u:
The question should have been, what have we achieved? To me were given a President elect (Tinubu) in other words we achieved Tinubu cool
Sir pls with all due respect,pls do not drag politics into this thread.

Cc:
Violation of rule 1.
Seun
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lookingback:

I have achieved something great this first quarter and it's the beginning of many things to come. Ahnie, I no fit mention am here oh. I go jist u later , just Whatsapp me.
Mention it here, it may encourage someone

1 Like

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Michelle55:

Lol, no offense taken hon...
Na disguise we dey use survive for this street of nairaland

Ngwanu, tell us ya own achievement too, boya I go follow ya footstep.

Anything wey consign making money legitimately, abeg count me in.

Btw, thanks for the sweet wishes!😍😍😍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by christianjoy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
ahnie:

Speak positive words to yourself I understand all you just said.
Don't worry, there's still time to remedy all these.

Congratulations in addy
I believe there are good days ahead this is just a phase I have to pass through
Everything has its time even with money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lookingback:

No ojoro,give us chikini hints.

Don't be surprised some peep really needs it to keep on with the hustle

1 Like

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by AbuAeesha: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Got some tech skills even though I wasn't into anything tech previously .
Hi
How profitable is this tech skills?
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lookingback:

No ojoro,give us chikini hints.

Don't be surprised some peep really needs it to keep up with the hustle

1 Like

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by LikeAking: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
ahnie:
As the topic stated,pls tell us what you have achieved.

Pls no fights or unnecessary banters,lets make it fun.
Who knows some one might help you achieve what you didn't achieved.

Cc:
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rocktation
Lalasticlala.

I bought 6 plots of land, 20 cars, got engaged and complited my factory..

I also won a senetorial seat...

My third wife also gave birth..

I achieved a lot.

1 Like

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by poshestmina(f): 3:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Just got a lot of debtors and when the Cashless policy almost suffocated me ,i went home to spend a whole month with my family.

Nothing else ahnie
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2023
poshestmina:
Just got a lot of debtors and when the Cashless policy almost suffocated me ,i went home to spend a whole month with my family.

Nothing else ahnie
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Icrave4u: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Bought 2 house in the state and one in uk, one in nigeria and still buying more.
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I got banned 25 times total
I acquired Ishilove's mgbekelized throwback pic
I destroyed Nigeria by voting Tinubu
I broke up with ibkayee
I quit betting and alcohol after my money finished
I created my 6th moniker

Post the throwback pic mek we see
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by HeartlessMan: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Failure2019:

Post the throwback pic mek we see

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by mariahAngel(f): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Michelle55:
Being alive, earning more than I imagined and most importantly expecting sweet little bundles in a couple of months( can't wait to meet them)☺️☺️☺️☺️😍😍πŸ₯°

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwn! πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜

May they arrive safe and healthy.

1 Like

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Icrave4u:
Bought 2 house in the state and one in uk, one in nigeria and still buying more.
Nice
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwn! πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜

May they arrive safe and healthy.
Amen

1 Like

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Laurene: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
ahnie:
Cc
Truvelisback
Iyaebethegreat
Lookingback
Zoer
And a host of others
Nkita rachaakwa gi otule grin
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Got some tech skills even though I wasn't into anything tech previously .
Hahahaha... u say tech wetin? U that despise anything tech and working from home abeg come gist me more, I can't wait. So it means u now see nothing wrong with working from home or what grin
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin
Killbillz:

Hahahaha... u say tech wetin? U that despise anything tech and working from home abeg come gist me more, I can't wait. So it means u now see nothing wrong with working from home or what grin
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
N

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Killbillz:

Wonderful news and congrats... Still working on my agency yet. I have a few things to put in place

1 Like

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
E
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Killbillz:

Like never worked at all? No need to be anxious. They will always show u the ropes and u can pick from there.
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
W
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Killbillz:

Yea... And some great people too. Gov tech agency in my mind I'm just seeing lackadaisical spirit mixed with the usual bureaucratic system. I hope u have some fun with it tho.
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
J
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol.. I hate govt organization more than anything πŸ˜‚
Reason why you don’t have the zeal. As for me I prefer government agencies, I don’t think I can work with privates
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
A
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Killbillz:

Done all that.. I can't ever work for anyone anymore. Those days are loong gone
You like the boss feeling grin . It’s good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You The Other Woman? / Things They Didnt Tell You About Fatherhood! / Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.