Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,915 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved (2082 Views)

What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Nigerian Boys Killed In The UK In The First Quarter Of 2018, Mainly In London! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Keep at it@ the argumentative couple cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You like the boss feeling grin . It’s good
Not the boss feeling. I have worked for a lot for people, private and public. Never really fancied working for others but I guess it's a price I had to pay. Been doing my thing for a while now and it's time I dedicate all of me to moving myself to the highest limit. Pursue my own dreams and live life and work on my own terms.
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Killbillz:

Not the boss feeling. I have worked for a lot for people, private and public. Never really fancied working for others but I guess it's a price I had to pay. Been doing my thing for a while now and it's time I dedicate all of me to moving myself to the highest limit. Pursue my own dreams and live life and work on my own terms.
That’s true. You already have the experience and all that is required.
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s true. You already have the experience and all that is required.
Should I delete the those mentions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Killbillz:

Should I delete the those mentions?
I wanted to tell you but didn’t want to stress you as well. Please do thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by saladinnoir: 4:59am On Apr 03, 2023
ibechris:
I tried for myself.

I made a profit of #8,534,000 just in three months.

Investment pays!

I remembered when i used to earn 48k in the bank those days.

Hard work pays and keeping stupid friends is unnecessary and financially burdensome and can cripple u if u don't curtail it.

In all,save early and start investment very early...start in ur 20's and ensure u get focus and avoid women and if u are a woman,avoid men and get focus.

A woman with her money is highly respected in our society,so what are u waiting for.

Please what did you invest in. We young men could use your advice.

1 Like

Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dem steal my phone and I buy better and new one same day
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Dem steal my phone and I buy better and new one same day
Congratulations
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
KanuSe come tell us what you ve achieved this first quarter
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by KanuSE: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
ahnie:
KanSe come tell us what you ve achieved this first quarter

Lol grin, I have achieved my life - glory be to God. 🙂
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by KanuSE: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
poshestmina:
Just got a lot of debtors and when the Cashless policy almost suffocated me ,i went home to spend a whole month with my family.

Nothing else ane

In other words you achieved your life. grin
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by KanuSE: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
MightyHand:
I can't even sleep at night again, Na Debt I incurred due to Emefiele monetary policy, make God help me through the next coming months...

Why you dey incur debts when you can steal/ rob your way out of your problems.
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by KanuSE: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
MightyHand:

Noting to write home about, 🙏just thanking God for life, we try again

In other words you achieved your life. wink
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by KanuSE: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
ibechris:
I tried for myself.

I made a profit of #8,534,000 just in three months.

Investment pays!

I remembered when i used to earn 48k in the bank those days.

Hard work pays and keeping stupid friends is unnecessary and financially burdensome and can cripple u if u don't curtail it.

In all,save early and start investment very early...start in ur 20's and ensure u get focus and avoid women and if u are a woman,avoid men and get focus.

A woman with her money is highly respected in our society,so what are u waiting for.

@bolded - Do giveaway bros, enough boys in the Beggar's Den...grin
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by mariahAngel(f): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
KanuSE, this one wey you dey quote gbogbo aye? Se ko si? 👀
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by KanuSE: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
KanuSE, this one wey you dey quote gbogbo aye? Se ko si? 👀

Lol grin mariah lemme o!

How's it going with the Easter break, what did you get up to?
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by mariahAngel(f): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
KanuSE:

Lol grin mariah lemme o!

How's it going with the Easter break, what did you get up to?

Easter was great, thanks.
Wetin you chop remain for us?
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by KanuSE: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Easter was great, thanks.
Wetin you chop remain for us?

Sé you dey whine me niiiiiiii 🎼
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by mariahAngel(f): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
KanuSE:

Sé you dey whine me niiiiiiii 🎼

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha😄
Olorin iya!
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by KanuSE: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha😄
Olorin iya!

You ! 🙂
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
KanuSE:

Lol grin, I have achieved my life - glory be to God. 🙂
Talk joor.
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by odinga1of: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2023
ahnie:
As the topic stated,pls tell us what you have achieved.

Pls no fights or unnecessary banters,lets make it fun.
Who knows some one might help you achieve what you didn't achieved.

Cc:
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rocktation
Lalasticlala.

It seems like Seun Osewa deleted your last tribal slur thread about Urhobo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2023
You wished!!!
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nlfpmod thank you,I got the bouquets you sent.you dey try.
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by spencekat(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bought only a plot of land .

A quarter filled with carried over(2022) turbulence.

Well,I thank God for life.
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
spencekat:
Bought only a plot of land .

A quarter filled with carried over(2022) turbulence.

Well,I thank God for life.
Yeah,thank God for the gift of life
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by doggedfighter(f): 12:36am On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:

Talk joor .

Ahnie, pm ?
Re: First Quarter Is Over,tell Us What You Achieved by ahnie: 4:13am On Apr 21, 2023
doggedfighter:

Ahnie, pm ?
Op nne.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You The Other Woman? / Things They Didnt Tell You About Fatherhood! / Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.