Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,798 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo (3210 Views)

A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by OGIBRA(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Mabizeka:
What's in the message? Absolute bunkum.
The message is that,he said, THE VOICE CALL WILL AFFECT OBI FUTURE CHANCE TO BE A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA... i gat to xplain to u again, because is obvious d post election trauma is stil affecting u, thats y u cant even get n see the message. just like ur arrested eze in lagos, and arrested plane passenger..GET OUT OF YOUR TRAUMA N FOCUS ON UR LIFE..peace be unto u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Ogene001: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Una no get one single shame for eye at all at all.... You still get mouth to talk?
You don't even know who you are dealing with. Flooding the media with propaganda won't save Tinubu
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Web2020:
Since Obi filed his petition, Tinubu and his supporter never knew peace.

Here is the list of their game plans so far;

1. A purported so-called Igbo man insulting Benin and their Oba. Target-To cause disaffectiion between the Benin and the Igbos. It failed

2. The so-called Igbo elder in Lagos threaten to call IPOB to defend them. Target - to link Obi up with IPOB. THEY FAILED

3. The airline saga. Target to link obedient movement with treason

4. Now this fake Audio - To paint Obi to the
Yes Daddy
Thank you Daddy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2023
Web2020:
You people plan is to short our mouth, but you have all failed.
Yes Daddy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2023
PointB:
Make no mistake.

Peter Obi is coming...
thank you Daddy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Tofax:
A party that said "the only winning strategy" is a Muslim-Muslim ticket, desecrated Bishophood in Abuja, called Northern Christians an inconsequential minority, told Imams to tell muslim ummah that the ticket is Jihad?

Tinubu ran a Muslim Muslim ticket and went all out to defend it no apologies but Peter Obi appealing to his own religious leaders for support & pryers is where you want to draw the line.

Muslim-Muslim ticket is a dangerous religious card APC played.
thank you Daddy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by greatiyk4u(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2023
As for Peter Obi who declared an election a ‘religious war’ in a multi-religious and multi-ethnic country like ours

Keyamo knows this and supported a Muslim Muslim ticket?
Fake bishops?

No be to grab President seat be the issue
Na to rule in peace be the koko

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Svoboda(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Ogene001:
You better get ready for courts because your meaningless propaganda and noise is useless. You don't know Peter Obi very well

Peter obi can't do more than cry like a woman in labour pains...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by tinsel: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2023
Mabizeka:
Keyamo is dumber than I initially thought.
What is dumb here. I am not an Obidient but I feel ashamed with that audio. It is an audoI don't want to listen to the second time. Was he crying?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Tofax: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
thank you Daddy
You're welcome son
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by ogawisdom(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2023
There is nothing wrong in what he did or said. Chosing Moslem Moslem ticket in a country like Nigeria is the actual religious bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by colestephan86: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1642428105351372800
The religious politics obi play ,only worked and stopped at north central, his idea couldn't travel beyond north central
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Tofax:

You're welcome son
Yes Daddy
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by yarimo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ogene001:
You better get ready for courts because your meaningless propaganda and noise is useless. You don't know Peter Obi very well
yes daddy
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by yarimo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Mabizeka:
Keyamo is dumber than I initially thought.
Ok daddy
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Says a man who voted a Muslim Muslim ticket.Nigerians are wiser.All these propaganda won't work.
is alright daddy
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by yarimo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Web2020:
Since Obi filed his petition, Tinubu and his supporter never knew peace.

Here is the list of their game plans so far;

1. A purported so-called Igbo man insulting Benin and their Oba. Target-To cause disaffectiion between the Benin and the Igbos. It failed

2. The so-called Igbo elder in Lagos threaten to call IPOB to defend them. Target - to link Obi up with IPOB. THEY FAILED

3. The airline saga. Target to link obedient movement with treason

4. Now this fake Audio - To paint Obi to the
is that all daddy
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by yarimo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
aariwa:
Look at idiot that supported Muslims Muslims ticket
Daddy is that all
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by yarimo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
PointB:
Make no mistake.

Peter Obi is coming...
Coming to where daddy
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Simplythebest: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
My question is what happened to Muslim Muslim ticket?
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by DeJoeee(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
If only this people actually realize the hypocrisy in their propaganda.

Floating Muslim-muslim ticket is religious peace
Imams declaring the ticket a jihad is religious peace
Tunubu ignoring Northern Christians and making fake attempts at reciting the ummar to win over Muslims politically is religious peace
MURIC declaring that thy won't vote for a Christian is religious peace

while a man calling the attention of Christians to what the opposition is doing is religious war

What a hypocrisy!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Quality20(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
But why is peter obi seeking to govern Nigeria and not Biafra and must he break d country along religious lines?
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by SenatePresdo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Yes Daddy
Thank you Daddy

Yes daddy, give me more Daddy.

Fvuck me daddy grin

That's what Osinbajo and Buhari did with Adeboye in 2015 when they were asking him to help canvas Christian votes.

Even Thieifnubu was looking for Bishops endorsement

So obi learnt from them.

Hit me more daddy grin
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Shokoloko(f): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
If this audio was real and not doctored, APC would have used it DURING campaigns and BEFORE elections.
If true, this is a good material against Obi, why was it not used during campaigns
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by tsdarkside(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
that desperate fool go decamp again anyways....

what a fool....
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Babapyro: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ogene001:
Is it the same useless Court they control
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by tsdarkside(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
when you igbos dont change una mind set,then forget seein a igbo becomin president....

the san is right....usin religion in a multi religions nation will backfire....

muslim muslim still happened after tryin to set religions against each other....
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by tsdarkside(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
double headslammin baby....!!
bittcheeees....!!
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Tofax: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Yes Daddy
I'll continue to be your daddy in every areas of your life. As you continue to be a good boy & respect me, may your children also look up to my children & call them daddy.
Say Amen daddy.
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by tsdarkside(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tofax:

I'll continue to be your daddy in every areas of your life. As you continue to be a good boy & respect me, may your children also look up to my children & call them daddy.
Say Amen daddy.

he pain you....

learn to respect others....
only then we will take una serious....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Igbos Should Learn From Putins Last Interview. / When Pictures Are worth More Than A Thousand Words / Amala Politics; Arisekola-alao Replaces Adedibu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.