Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,258 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo (3208 Views)

A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Tofax: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

he pain you....

learn to respect others....
only then we will take una serious....
Say Amen daddy nau
I my not your daddy again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by VTJN(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=tinsel post=122237492]
What is dumb here. I am not an Obidient but I feel ashamed with that audio. It is an audoI don't want to listen to the second time. Was he crying? [/quote]Lol

That is how he do talk. He has a famine voice grin
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by VTJN(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:

What is dumb here. I am not an Obidient but I feel ashamed with that audio. It is an audoI don't want to listen to the second time. Was he crying?
That is how he talks. He has a famine voice
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by tsdarkside(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tofax:

Say Amen daddy nau
I my not your daddy again?

go hug a donkey....
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi the bigot has been 'outed'. It was only a question of time. Like Obi like GRV.
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by ifechukwu736: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Keyamo is dumber than I initially thought.Keyamo is dumber than I initially thought....
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by OGIBRA(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Popesuccess:
But some muslin cleric also called The election a jihad.
Example of those muslim clerics, and moreover, is obi now the christian clerics, if even they want to counter ur so called muslim clerics.
Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by cmikel: 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2023

But the others who asked people in live camera to steal and run with ballot which translated into rigging is fine ??

Re: Leaked Audio: Obi's Dream To Be President Of Nigeria Has Just Died - Keyamo by rummmy: 6:24am On Apr 03, 2023
Mumu San...
Yours have died centuries ago..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South East Is The Only Region You Will See Villages With Amazing Structures / It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / I’m Going To Aso Rock, Tinubu Is Not The President Of Nigeria – Prophet Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.