Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,877 members, 7,922,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

Families Abroad Who Wants to Build Or Do Any Projects Here Come In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Families Abroad Who Wants to Build Or Do Any Projects Here Come In (482 Views)

Adoption Procedures For Nigerians Living Abroad(who Wish To Adopt In Nigeria) / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Do You Belong Here? Come In If You Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Families Abroad Who Wants to Build Or Do Any Projects Here Come In by inforesource: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2023
I honestly want to bridge a gap of trust between our brothers and sisters outside the country who sincerely wants a firm that they can trust with their projects back here.

We are putting ourselves forward based on our level of expertise, trust and selflessness. These are virtues that are now scarce in our today's community.

If you want to contact us, feel free to do so here. Everything will be handled transparently.

N/B:
Accepting your request is not automatic, there shall be conditions you MUST MEET in terms of knowing how you make your money outside there and other conditions which will be discussed.
Re: Families Abroad Who Wants to Build Or Do Any Projects Here Come In by inforesource: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Also, if you want to buy a house, we can help you in that process as well. You can whatsapp us on +234 809 449 6082. I will post some of our projects here in pictures and videos. I have been wanting to do this for quite a while but always reluctant.

WARNING: I am a very busy person, so do not contact me if you are not serious and ready for the process. You will be disappointed.
Re: Families Abroad Who Wants to Build Or Do Any Projects Here Come In by inforesource: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
We are ready to do business with you if you are outside and need some credible company to work with. We are fully registered with CAC since 2009 and have been executing various businesses and projects across the globe. This is who we are. ONLY SERIOUS CLIENTS.
Re: Families Abroad Who Wants to Build Or Do Any Projects Here Come In by inforesource: 5:16pm On May 02, 2023
These are our ongoing projects. We are here to help you build trust in the Nigeria system.

Re: Families Abroad Who Wants to Build Or Do Any Projects Here Come In by inforesource: 5:24pm On May 02, 2023
Almost Completed projects. This is where your money meet with the trusted hands. No story. We make sure you have your peace of mind.

Re: Families Abroad Who Wants to Build Or Do Any Projects Here Come In by inforesource: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
We are very much available in our services to you.

And good news! Are you looking for a reliable source to help you achieve your abroad traveling dream? A place you trust your money with and don't doubt your instinct? Here are we.

We have formed good partnership with credible organizations. Our name is Nuvigat World. Registered since 2009 with the CAC, Address is 6b, Ojodu Berger Road, Akute, Ogun State. Chat with us on whatsapp: 08094496082.

Excellence is our Watchword!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Parents Of Children With Special Needs Get So Careless With Them? / . / What A Man Should Expect When Choosing A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.