Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,727 members, 7,965,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:05 PM

Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials (25022 Views)

2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / Falana To Sue Judge Over Inspection Of Detention Facilities / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by JasonScoolari: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thisis2raw:
did you read the news or you just want to show the world that you don't know how to read?
Let me explain it to you. PDP rivers state chapter is requesting a JOINT inspection with ApC on their request to inspect election materials.
Now is that difficult or bad?
You that know how to read, your wide eyes couldn't see where it was stated that gunshots and someone suffered from a gunshot wound....

Is that how to request for the inspection of election materials or you just want to be daft and unreasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Popesuccess(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Wike needs to be arrested....
With what he did for Tinubu and APC during the presidential election, arresting is highly unlikely. Ameachi and Rivers has been abandoned.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kcfresh2103(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
naptu2:

shocked You want them to hit someone with stray bullet??

What's this one saying, I want them to hit someone.....I my the one pulling the trigger?
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Buddha3:
To inspect election materials again don turn fight.

Everything for Rivers dey always dey different.

When rival cultists and thugs converge, what else can be the outcome?!!
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Godjone(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
post=122266341:
Naija youths, do not kill yourself for any politicians.

All we wanna say is that : They don't really care about us.

Use your head.

Our honest advice.

These politicians are struggling and they’ve lived their lives struggling for the national cake which they will distribute amongst themselves.
It is, therefore, in the interest of ordinary Nigerians to know that they have to vote to stay alive.

Supporters of candidates all over the country need to be a bit more restrained and wise.
We ordinary people must figure out how to manage our passion when it comes to politics.

Don’t take seriously the grandstanding of the politicians.
All the things you see about them abusing themselves or quarrelling, you will think they will never shake hands.
They are very good friends, and many of them drink from the same pool.
So, don’t go and kill yourself for nothing.

We Rise!
but you are killing yourself for a drug Lord over nothing

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by naptu2: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kcfresh2103

Read what you wrote again.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by brutal1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
LP united with PDP after the election, they were united in defeat, held press briefing together, their vice presidential candidates had press briefings same as their presidential candidates. LP is PDP, PDP is LP.
braveboi4life:
LP trashed both APC and PDP on Feb 25
I wonder why they are not aggressively contesting the elections, could it be that they have been bought over?
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Mjshexy(f): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Rivers State should be at thesame level like Lagos but they have series of bad Governors who turn the state to Thuggery
They are on the same level, agberos in charge of Lagos while thugs and cultist are in charge of Rivers, let them continue the world is watching how we are leading Africa angry
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by chrisxxx(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
When they arrest you first
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kcfresh2103(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
naptu2:
Kcfresh2103

Read what you wrote again.

Bros read a follow-up post you did on this tread alone. You made mention of one person being hit by a stray bullet.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by WorldRichest: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
tommykiwi:
Tinubu should call his boys to order.

You will call Tinubu on Rivers State governorship election. This Emilokan Tinubu must be a god to be everywhere.

You will just of hypertension over Tinubu's matter
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by naptu2: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kcfresh2103:

Bros read a follow-up post you did on this tread alone. You made mention of one person being hit by a stray bullet.

You still haven't read your two previous posts again. OK, read them below. Pay particular attention to the part in bold.

Kcfresh2103:
Oh so that gbosa gbosa we have been hearing since is coming from that direction. Abeg make Dem hit person with stray bullet o.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kcfresh2103(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=naptu2 post=122267855]

You still haven't read your two previous posts again. OK, read them below. Pay particular attention to the part in bold.

You have not read yours either, please look for something serious and meaningful to occupy your self with.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Truthshscrazy: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
undecided
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by thatigboman: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
braveboi4life:
LP trashed both APC and PDP on Feb 25
I wonder why they are not aggressively contesting the elections, could it be that they have been bought over?
what they wanted to inspect is the governorship own not the presidential own
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by ivolt: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:

You guys want to turn police to political thugs to be unleashed on any disfavored politician.
But would be quick to claim tyranny when the same police is turned on you for political reasons.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kukutenla: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
post=122266341:
Naija youths, do not kill yourself for any politicians.

All we wanna say is that : They don't really care about us.

Use your head.

Our honest advice.

These politicians are struggling and they’ve lived their lives struggling for the national cake which they will distribute amongst themselves.
It is, therefore, in the interest of ordinary Nigerians to know that they have to vote to stay alive.

Supporters of candidates all over the country need to be a bit more restrained and wise.
We ordinary people must figure out how to manage our passion when it comes to politics.

Don’t take seriously the grandstanding of the politicians.
All the things you see about them abusing themselves or quarrelling, you will think they will never shake hands.
They are very good friends, and many of them drink from the same pool.
So, don’t go and kill yourself for nothing.

We Rise!
Lol. Day don break
Chief zombie eye don clear say him darling daddy nor send am
Dem nor see you put for NNPC or DPR
Na online zombeism dem see give you
Las las the incoming admin nor even let you see the zombie work for their side
Oh what a bombshell cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by KanwuliaExtra: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
When AGBEROS become V. I. Ps in Nigerian politics. cheesy
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by JetStar: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Rivers State should be at thesame level like Lagos but they have series of bad Governors who turn the state to Thuggery

You think Lagos is better than Rivers? Or you think Lagos have less thugs than Rivers? My friend better wake up. Lagos and Rivers have the same issue. The real problems are the politicians. They are the reason for the thugs. Both Wike and Tinubu are using them to their advantage before during and after elections.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by IMMUNO1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
If not for God's grace and German steering wheel, I would have innocently droven into their mess at waterline area this afternoon. How my car managed to turn in the available small space still baffles me..... maybe 007 still fresh in my memory. Learnt that they beat up Tonye Cole there.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by MountHoreb: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
APC supporters won't see Rufai Oseni defending APC in Rivers State now but let him say anything against APC now, they will swop on him.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by tesppidd: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
samwillyco1:
Wike and Umahi should Vail for one position let know who is more wicked and devilish
Lol

Wike, Uzodinma and Umahi.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by FireUpNow(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rivers state is a battlefield. Sound of gunshots is a very normal thing. Reminds me of university days at Ekosodin in UNIBEN
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kukutenla: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
highchief1:
i too like wike o.
Does he like you
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kukutenla: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thisis2raw:
did you read the news or you just want to show the world that you don't know how to read?
Let me explain it to you. PDP rivers state chapter is requesting a JOINT inspection with ApC on their request to inspect election materials.
Now is that difficult or bad?
It's wrong and it's bad
Each party should inspect the materials independently. They are opposing sides and not fellow investigators or researchers.
That said, are the thugs masquerading as protesters also there to inspect election materials?
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by highchief1: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

Does he like you
immaterial.I’m not transactional like u.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kukutenla: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
highchief1:
immaterial.I’m not transactional like u.
Yet you buttlick politicians. This fracas is the handwork of politicians yet you claim to love them in an altruistic manner
You must either be a cowboy who loves lawlessness or a brute who can't understand the point of decency in a civilised society
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by highchief1: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

Yet you buttlick politicians. This fracas is the handwork of politicians yet you claim to love them in an altruistic manner
You must either be a cowboy who loves lawlessness or a brute who can't understand the point of decency in a civilised society
so u no Dey fear?So I don’t have the right to love someone because u managed to pass weac.Who are u speaking all those grammars for?
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kukutenla: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
highchief1:
so u no Dey fear?So I don’t have the right to love someone because u managed to pass weac.Who are u speaking all those grammars for?
Your so-called love is misplaced and not borne of any good virtue. Since love itself is a virtue, it surely can't be what you feel for the man in truth.
Yours is just like an armed robber claiming to love high brow neighborhoods. We all know why
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by highchief1: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

Your so-called love is misplaced and not borne of any good virtue. Since love itself is a virtue, it surely can't be what you feel for the man in truth.
Yours is just like an armed robber claiming to love high brow neighborhoods. We all know why
lol bros Abeg leave me no be nairaland own e Dey me.
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by JOemmy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na wa oh what is wike scared of again after winning?
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by emilo2bad: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
cjudy:
I’m older than your dad
a typical response from indomie generation, your response clearly shows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke / Governor Ortom And His Commissioners Eating In A Village Kitchen (PIX) / Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.