Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,465 members, 7,968,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:44 PM

Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka (10758 Views)

Offer Tinubu Ideas To Run Economy, Governance - Felix Morka To Atiku, Obi / Felix Morka On APC N100m Form: 'Nigerians Live Expensive Lifestyles' / Kashamu: My Purported Expulsion Cannot Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by dgmoni123(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
I knew it will not stand...Omo aggege is a senior in APC
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by Johnken1234: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
What is the work of the agency that ensures that no fake news are let out for public consumption. it is so shameful every now and then fake news
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by jaxxy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lol faction dey ward sef?
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by Danwakae(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
MetroLane:
This Country don tire me....

Everyday New Drama.....

Drama no dey end, just get data, na you sef go tire....

Omo-Agege ko Omo Iyana-Ipaja ni...

Deltans truly prefer him to PDP Agbero Sheriff
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by Christistruth03: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Frankiss44:

He is gone...

Someone who is going to be made a Minister very soon

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by Lithiumite: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Cairo Ojougboh and Lauretta Onochie Vs Omo-Agege. Game ON.
Omo agege got what he deserved.....he had no business contesting for governorship in the first place,he could have just sought re election to senate and would have been in poll position for SP......the people that advised him on this needs to be arrested asap.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by joachimnkenchor(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Omo-gege we know
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by Omoka1999: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Ovie omo agege the gods have entrust things to you.you are chosen to be the governor of Delta state so be it
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by Aiel123: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Omoka1999:
Ovie omo agege the gods have entrust things to you.you are chosen to be the governor of Delta state so be it
Just dey play.
Sheriff will rule over you and your kindred and you whether you like it or not.
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by SIONKPO1(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2023
Lithiumite:

Omo agege got what he deserved.....he had no business contesting for governorship in the first place,he could have just sought re election to senate and would have been in poll position for SP......the people that advised him on this needs to be arrested asap.
I love your Unbiased analysis,you got it perfectly right
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by Lithiumite: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I love your Unbiased analysis,you got it perfectly right
It's very annoying,I had always wondered why he was contesting for governor.......he would have won his senatorial seat with ease and become SP without stress,now we have the likes of OUK and akpabio to worry about.

Guy got his political calculations totally wrong......I feel no pity for him.
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by SIONKPO1(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2023
Lithiumite:

It's very annoying,I had always wondered why he was contesting for governor.......he would have won his senatorial seat with ease and become SP without stress,now we have the likes of OUK and akpabio to worry about.

Guy got his political calculations totally wrong......I feel no pity for him.
*Yeah,i doubt if he helped Deltans that seek his assistance
*I doubt if his impacts was felt in is Senatorial District
*His Mace runner saga is still fresh
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by Frankiss44(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

Someone who is going to be made a Minister very soon

You wish
Re: Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka by Christistruth03: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Frankiss44:

You wish

It is a done deal

Omo Agege delivered more votes in Delta State than Tinubu imagined

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics / Chad Basin: Oil Prospects Or Agric Prosperity? / How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.