Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) (40391 Views)

Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by DanceVille: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Im a professional CV writer, contact me to get your CV done at a very low fee. It's delivery before payment!
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by accordadoga(f): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
While the president-elect is in France shipping his drugs down to nigeria..

Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Allisgud: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Most of them are adhoc staff who follow rig election for another wrong person to win,enjoy ur penthouse suit
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by zeyt: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
I remember my University days, we lived in prison like congested filty conditions. You queue to take shit and shower in the toilet. A room originally meant for four students were occupied by 18 to 20 students. There is nothing I missed about the University. That was 2009 to 2012. The conditions have improved nowadays.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by LUCASC(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
I thought the coper’s lodge Ugehli where I served was d ugliest, now I know I better pass some people 😂
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by buygala(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:

If DSS invite you now to elaborate more on this your statement, your village people will start alleging human right abuse, when by this your careless statement, it is clear that you are an animal undecided

It's ok to hate whoever you want...but don't go casting aspersions without proof on them.

Repeat it and I assure you, you will be picked up...E go be you like filmtrick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by omoluka: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Jesu Kristi! shocked

Nysc that year at Issele-Uku grin
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Caaz: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Asaba is a very costly city.rentage alone is like cancer that spread.

Okowa is silent as usual.
The corpers should move to government house and take over the rooms there,Mr governor is hardly ever around anyway.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by labake1(f): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Senseless comment
TB has not been sworn in bro
The blame is on the State Government, Local Government Inspector and NYSC state coordinator. I remembered when I was in camp (Anambra State) you need to hear how they assure us of accommodation, you will think that there is a mansion waiting for us. When I got to the lodge, I asked myself whenever people are living in it. It was somehow, no water no security. Indigenes that has water, were requesting for money from us. But who send us? Na we say we want serve na. Some NYSC lodge is worst than this

Throughout my stay in that lodge, our LGI has never visited I doubt if he knows where we are living.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by ibtommy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wanaiini:
And the governor has the temerity of having a vice presidential ambition
Can you be magnanimous enough to show us Lagos state Cooper's Lodge?
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by TUTU147: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Harrison my brother it is very pathetic, with all the money in the state.Delta state is cursed with bad leaders.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by maik99(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dididrumz:
My hatred for this NYSC thing ehhnnn.

But right now, I'm forced to go serve too 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Na nonsense..make them just scrap the whole bullshit
How can you put human beings through this conditions in the name of national service
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by highchief1: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Supremos:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02jHfApvKFCsyqYi4hbuoCRgWCqe8a3pE6zzgsh9q8cnK71hoAmoWnNe6C6kpdCybtl&id=100000479373538&mibextid=Nif5oz
labor party guy trying to deface and demarket the efforts of Okowa.This is not right we play politics with everything.that’s not the true position of copers lodge in Asaba.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by FuckDModz: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin

Entitled rats!

Once they open the lodge, the next plea will be for free weekly food because the cost of living is high.

Unimaginative lazy twàts!
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin grin Wahala for Asana corpers.My own Corpers lodge in Agaie, Niger state isn't fantastic in any way or even appealing in any way,but it's far better than what I see here.
I can't wait to leave Niger state, come June 2023.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Prechgold1180:
What a country

So long I have my call up latter and I have signed in, I wouldn't stay there for more than 24hrs. There are things I don't tolerate
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Wanaiini(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Can you be magnanimous enough to show us Lagos state Cooper's Lodge?
*Corper
At least learn how to spell first

1 Like

Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by inforesource: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
But some of them will still collect 100$ to rig election.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by chaddy16: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peter Obi would have transformed this apartments to luxury apartments in 6months. What a miss
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Evestar200(f): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lol.

These are people that won't let us rest when we were in camp in Kaduna, shouting I want to relocate to Delta, Kaduna is this, is that.

I was telling one, I'm a Deltan, so you can't ask those that come and live in Delta to tell you how the state is, is it because you heard that is an oil state and you think is Dubai with many job opportunities?

She was like" I must relocate to Delta or Akwa Ibom, my people have told me Kaduna is a dead and War Zone grin grin.

I just laugh, last last all of them wan finish us with complain for group.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by rickleye: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nice in 2023. So we should expect corper's to sleep in the bus parks in the next few years.
What a shame of the CLO in the area.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by viodemus: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigeria is indoctrinated to suffering.; not really by foreigners but by Nigerians. A very non-working country. Why are they still running this misplaced youth corper program? A very useless program.

The country is highly useless. Nothing works. Even otedola said the country has never produced more than 5000mw. In a serious country, that is for a very small industrial town of less than 1000 people.

The country is very very very useless. You can literally see that the youth has no future, if luck is not a participant, except in criminality and uselessness. The country is so useless that if you travel out for less than a year, your skin will improve; hence why most japawish people think that japaree people are enjoying. Such a useless, tribalist, and extremist religious country. I don't even feel any hope for greater change.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by viodemus: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigeria is indoctrinated to suffering.; not really by foreigners but by Nigerians. A very non-working country. Why are they still running this misplaced youth corper program? A very useless program.

The country is highly useless. Nothing works. Even otedola said the country has never produced more than 5000mw. In a serious country, that is for a very small industrial town of less than 1000 people.

The country is very very very useless. You can literally see that the youth has no future, if luck is not a participant, except in criminality and uselessness. The country is so useless that if you travel out for less than a year, your skin will improve; hence why most japawish people think that japaree people are enjoying. Such a useless, tribalist, and extremist religious country. I don't even feel any hope for greater change.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Omoawoke: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
There is nothing good or noble about suffering. Government needs to put the right infrastructure in place. What a life. Aba, they will never let their children do this trash NYSC and their children will keep getting NYSC certificates. While NYSC is going on, they are outside the country living the best lives, they come back for POP and snap pictures to upload on instagram, or some will even pay for a small borehole project in their place of primary assignment and use it to add to their CVs as community project.
While the commoners will be suffering and walking down the streets doing corper wee
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by OChimex: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Supremos:
You suffer go school, you suffer go service, you come out no job. What a country

Lols. Nigerians deserve their leaders. The last election proved that so clearly..

So let the politicians deal with you guys so well since una no want get sense.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by money121(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
To serve Nigeria is not by force cry
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by hotseat: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
That's why it is called Now Your Suffering Continues (NYSC)!
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Supremos:
Not that Okowa didn't build camp, why lock it up?
meanwhile their governor wanted to be vice president of Nigeria, God kuku stop am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School / Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.