Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,090 members, 7,887,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan (1501 Views)

How The Attitudes Of The Samaritan Woman Transformed Lives / Christianity Error About Easter And What The Bible Says. / Christ’s Revelation Message To The Samaritan Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=LegalWolf post=122327924][/quote]
Talk is cheap bro!
Back up your words with proofs!
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by LegalWolf: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

Even if I give you ten years,
You'll never ever have a reasonable answer dude!

Again, can a truthful and factual answer be reasonable to a destined thief ? πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by LegalWolf: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

Just answer the questions!
Is the answers EMBARRASSING!?

Questions:
1. What do the Arabs call the Samaritans?
2. Could an all-knowing God make such a silly historical mistake?
3. Let's even assume the modern Islamic Taqqiya is accepted:
Can LegalWolf tell us who the As-Samiri are in history?

But as usual, I expect turning and twistings as it that will solve your massively big dilemma!

LOL! Potential thief talking about dilemma πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by LegalWolf: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

Talk is cheap bro!
Back up your words with proofs!

LOL! What proof should a future thief want 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! Potential thief talking about dilemma πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Questions:

But as usual, I expect turning and twistings as it that will solve your massively big dilemma!
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! What proof should a future thief want 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

You CLAIMED with no proof!

LegalWolf:

Lol, it’s even the audacity for me? Haaaaa Obi πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ How did you do that?

Your exclusive source for the events on the origin of the Samaritans is based on biblical accounts, isn’t it? Now the questions I have for you is:

1. Why should I take the biblical account as factual when I have reasons to the contrary?

2. Are you aware of the Samaritans version of their own history, which significantly differs from the account you just gave?

3. As you rightly said that Samaritan is an exonym. Does that in anyway detract from the fact that this people have been existing before other Jews gave them the name Samaritan ?

4. Are you also aware that these people consider themselves guardians of the law and date their own presence to the time of Moses?

It’s not a matter of nzogbu nzogbu otellectualism, please!

Cc: potential thief TenQ

Just prove that the Samaritans existed at the time of Moses!
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now you get what i'm saying!
All other sources he added just to show he knew so much!
Indeed Allah is the best Deceiver!
The darkness is so much that Muslims will sacrifice their lives to defend it.

We can only pray for God to have mercy on them as they are being educated on deceptions of Islam
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by LegalWolf: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

You CLAIMED with no proof!

Lol! Do you have a functional brain? Did I make a claim or asked a series of questions?

Thieves are known to be smart, but it appears yours would be different!
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by LegalWolf: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

Questions:

Hahahahaha future thief 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by advocatejare(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

So Holy Spirit led you to believe the above and reject others?
What a faulty spirit you have!
Are you rejecting this Quranic verse from Jibreel ?
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol! Do you have a functional brain? Did I make a claim or asked a series of questions?

Just answer:
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Questions:

Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Questions:

Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

What then is this:

2. Are you aware of the Samaritans version of their own history, which significantly differs from the account you just gave?

3. As you rightly said that Samaritan is an exonym. Does that in anyway detract from the fact that this people have been existing before other Jews gave them the name Samaritan ?

4 . Are you also aware that these people consider themselves guardians of the law and date their own presence to the time of Moses?

Proof my dear proof
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

Indeed Allah is the best Deceiver!
The darkness is so much that Muslims will sacrifice their lives to defend it. We can only pray for God to have mercy on them as they are being educated on deceptions of Islam

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm if it's based on what people say on social media i can't leave Islam because we were taught that Christianity is delusion and since there are over 41,000 sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming denominations in Christendom it's really difficult to doubt what our Muslim clerics told us! smiley
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by AntiChristian: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2023
advocatejare:

Are you rejecting this Quranic verse from Jibreel ?

No, Zaddy!
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by LegalWolf: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

What then is this:

4 . Are you also aware that these people consider themselves guardians of the law and date their own presence to the time of Moses?

Proof my dear proof

Hahahaha future thief cannot tell the difference between a question and a clam πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Pathetic!
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by LegalWolf: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

Questions:

TenQ:

Questions:

Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by LegalWolf: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

Just answer:

Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by advocatejare(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

No, Zaddy!
O da Zaddy e mo ni. Go meet your Zaddy at home!
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2023
I think I've made my case. Any reader will see how Islam cannot defend their faulty Qur'an.

Questions:
Can Muslims tell us who the As-Samiri are in history?

Cc: LegalWolf , AntiChristian
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by AntiChristian: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:
I think I've made my case. Any reader will see how Islam cannot defend their faulty Qur'an.

Questions:

Cc: LegalWolf , AntiChristian

Thank you Zaddy!

1 Like

Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by AntiChristian: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2023
advocatejare:

O da Zaddy e mo ni. Go meet your Zaddy at home!

God bless you Zaddy!
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm if it's based on what people say on social media i can't leave Islam because we were taught that Christianity is delusion and since there are over 41,000 sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming denominations in Christendom it's really difficult to doubt what our Muslim clerics told us! smiley
I can boldly say that Islam was set up to prevent people from having salvation in Christ Jesus!

They will agree to most things that has nothing to do with Salvation in the Bible.
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by LegalWolf: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

Questions:

Cc: …

Hahahaha future thief in dilemma 😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahaha future thief in dilemma 😝😝😝😝😝
A Devine Historical Error made by the Almighty Allah through his esteemed Messanger!
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by advocatejare(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

God bless you Zaddy!
And you too slave
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by LegalWolf: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

A Devine Historical Error made by the Almighty Allah through his esteemed Messanger!

Hahahaha future thief 😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

I can boldly say that Islam was set up to prevent people from having salvation in Christ Jesus! They will agree to most things that has nothing to do with Salvation in the Bible.

Well Satan has set up Judaism ahead of Christianity yet the adherents claim they believe in the God of Abraham but condemned the Christ. So there are many more religions set up by Satan to prevent many from gaining salvation. 2Corinthians 4:4

As for Islam the true God proved wiser than Satan because while Satan established Islam to stop the Arabs none of them can refute the fact that Moses led God's people out of Egypt and they crossed the red sea.

So who are God's people that Pharaoh of Egypt wanted dead?

Well any right thinking Arab will pick it up from there! smiley
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by TenQ: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well Satan has set up Judaism ahead of Christianity yet the adherents claim they believe in the God of Abraham but condemned the Christ. So there are many more religions set up by Satan to prevent many from gaining salvation. 2Corinthians 4:4

As for Islam the true God proved wiser than Satan because while Satan established Islam to stop the Arabs none of them can refute the fact that Moses led God's people out of Egypt and they crossed the red sea.

So who are God's people that Pharaoh of Egypt wanted dead?

Well any right thinking Arab will pick it up from there! smiley
Unfortunately, they won't!
People love DARKNESS more than the LIGHT!

The LIGHT will expose things men want to stay hidden

Shalom
Re: Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

Unfortunately, they won't!
People love DARKNESS more than the LIGHT!
The LIGHT will expose things men want to stay hidden
Shalom
Well in all Islamic nations on this planet there are Jehovah's Witnesses among them though in few of those countries we are not allowed to build our Kingdom Halls but our brothers and sisters are there actively preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom in their neighbourhood.
So never say "they won't" Matthew 3:9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She the Will of God for Me? What Really Is The Will of God? / Did Jesus Advertised Miracles? / Pastor E Adeboye Killed 365 Cows Daily

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.