Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi (989 Views)

Peter Obi Billboard Spotted In SOKOTO, The North Are Obidient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by cathodekazim: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Who else noticed that almost 95 percents of Peter Obi supporters are so toxic and embittered towards anyone who goes against their ideology. From my findings, they've nearly insulted almost anyone who tackled or say things against Obi. As for me, I don't engage them in political arguments because I see that most of them reason nearly the same way. This is one major reason why Obi lost scandalously in the Southwest and the Northern region

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by oskopy: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
If you are not obidient, is either you are a criminal or you are an accomplice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Scream(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Why should people "go against" Obi?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by cktheluckyman: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:

The adjective above perfectly describes Obidient fans. A simple question was asked. Rather than you being constructive with your reply, you decided to exercise your obvious and flagrant high level of stupidity. Puke
Again you are obviously the only toxic person on this thread.

Why should any rational Nigerian vote Tinubu over Peter Obi?
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by JasonScoolari: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:

Your own level of foolery is legendary. High class nincompoop grin
Keep on crying about Obidients....

We go continue to pepper fools like you. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Civetcat: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Same reason why some people hand over the their money to pastors .
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by derecho(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Because Anyone against Peter Obi is Toxic...Period

cathodekazim:
Who else noticed that almost 95 percents of Peter Obi supporters are so toxic and embittered towards anyone who goes against their ideology. From my findings, they've nearly insulted almost anyone who tackled or say things against Obi. As for me, I don't engage them in political arguments because I see that most of them reason nearly the same way. This is one major reason why Obi lost scandalously in the Southwest and the Northern region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by EponObi(f): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Pandora is to be blamed. He enabled them.

He's like the some parents who lack the balls to correct their grown children when they see them misbehaving because they're afraid the said children may retaliate by stop giving them money.

Obi is an alatenuje. Without the obidients wey him rotten epon produce, he's nothing.
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Djoel: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:

Very simple. Because they are progressive youths from across the country who are tired of the long state of hopelessness and brutal rule of the country where they have been kept voiceless. They only want a better country for themselves and their born/unborn children; who:

1. Are have forever remained "leaders of tomorrow" who the wicked old political oligarchy will never allow to determine their destiny while that continue to run the country aground.

2. Protested peacefully at ENDSARS and were killed and labeled touts

3. Said okay, let's go the responsible citezens' way of the ballot to determine our future, paid a terrible prices to get the PVC, queued under the rain and sun, but were beaten and killed by tugs and rapped with daylight rigging of their last hope.

4. Who still while hoping to get justice at the court to reclaim their mandate are watching the same political oligarchy orchestrate all sorts of propaganda and open mindless attacks to twart their hope.

AND YOU SAY THEY CANT USE THE ONLY THING LEFT OF THEIR BEING HUMAN TO FIGHT BACK AND CALL OUT WICKED PEOPLE THAT ARE BENT ON FRUSTRATING ALL THEIR REASONABLE APPROACH TO THE RIGHT TO HAVE A LIFE, JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN IN NIGERIA? IRO!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Prestige77: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
The truth is that its annoying to see educated people make political decisions that will affect not only them and their household but the entire nation based on tribe. People that know the truth and should stand by the truth irrespective whatever. On what ground will you compare a tinubu and an obi presently? I think this country should be divided. North central should also be allowed to leave not just the people of southeast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by johannu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Some so-called Obidients are not Peter Obi's supporters. They are BATstards disguising as Obidients. Politicians have a way of infiltrating the camp of their opponents. See what's happening in the Labour Party now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by johannu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:

The adjective above perfectly describes Obidient fans. A simple question was asked. Rather than you being constructive with your reply, you decided to exercise your obvious and flagrant high level of stupidity. Puke

How are we sure that all of you are not BATstards sponsored to infiltrate the Obidient Movement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by nlreserve: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:
We learnt it from the uuurrchinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by XerXers: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Una wailing no get end? I've never seen winners crying like this before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by XerXers: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
nlreserve:
We learnt it from the uuurrchinz
Thank you. They met their match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by nlreserve: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
XerXers:

Thank you. They met their match
We are only quiet now because Obi doesn't want us to protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Hyperchi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Where u da when ppl was calling obi Ipob and Biafra project. And order insulting word even APC members and spokesman. U did not come out but when obident defend their man u come out and complain how toxic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Great0ne1: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:
Dem no reach mc oluomo level. So stop fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Madmohamed123: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:

A clear example of what I've been talking about. Aloof and abrasive set of individuals
so how about people who go against tinubu did you keep quiet don't take sides all the support are the same the boko be say obi supporter are very active and don't take nonsense from people like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Christistruth03: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
They learnt it from Nnamdi Kanu who learnt it from Watching Ojukwu War Speeches
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:
Name someone one person obidients have attacked unprovoked

Or what they have done that Tinubu supporters haven't done worse
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Scream(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:

Is Obi God?

Same miscreant that Easterners nearly roasted when he was Anambra governor suddenly turned to una messiah. If Obi should contest the election 23 times, he can never rule Nigeria

No!
1. If you go against someone, if you had a brain, you should expect that people that love him will go against you.

2. If a decent man like Peter Obi is a miscreant, where will you place the lawless druggie?

3. Imagine you, an unknown thing, a mere stat...calling a man whose entry into the presidential race changed the game, a miscreant! I don't think any patriotic Nigerian won't feel insulted. Former chairman of a bank, director of companies...you can't forgive yourself for the blunder except if you are insane
!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Houseontherock1: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
They are embarrassingly toxic! They are so toxic that everyone has developed an "i-don't-care attitude towards them. Even when they have genuine concerns, nobody cares anymore
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Keep on crying about Obidients....

We go continue to pepper fools like you. grin

omo Igbo dey threaten yorubas with pepper, 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Sangoamadioha1: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Djoel:

Very simple. Because they are progressive youths from across the country who are tired of the long state of hopelessness and brutal rule of the country where they have been kept voiceless. They only want a better country for themselves and their born/unborn children; who:

1. Are have forever remained "leaders of tomorrow" who the wicked old political oligarchy will never allow to determine their destiny while that continue to run the country aground.

2. Protested peacefully at ENDSARS and were killed and labeled touts

3. Said okay, let's go the responsible citezens' way of the ballot to determine our future, paid a terrible prices to get the PVC, queued under the rain and sun, but were beaten and killed by tugs and rapped with daylight rigging of their last hope.

4. Who still while hoping to get justice at the court to reclaim their mandate are watching the same political oligarchy orchestrate all sorts of propaganda and open mindless attacks to twart their hope.

AND YOU SAY THEY CANT USE THE ONLY THING LEFT OF THEIR BEING HUMAN TO FIGHT BACK AND CALL OUT WICKED PEOPLE THAT ARE BENT ON FRUSTRATING ALL THEIR REASONABLE APPROACH TO THE RIGHT TO HAVE A LIFE, JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN IN NIGERIA? IRO!

And you want to correct these things by constituting yourselves as nuisances Who would ever take you seriously? That's why you guys have been relegated to ranting on twitter where everyone goes for entertainment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnewi Should Be A Success Story Of Average Igbo Man Of Aku Lu Uno Now(video) / Presidential Spokesperson Since 1999 / BREAKING: Senate President Akpabio Announces Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees [FULL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.