Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,210 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi (1010 Views)

Peter Obi's Phone Stolen by Obidient members in Court / Tinubu: ‘Agbado-eating’ Lady Thrills Obidient Members At Lagos Rally / Peter Obi Billboard Spotted In SOKOTO, The North Are Obidient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Rickmann: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:
Who else noticed that almost 95 percents of Peter Obi supporters are so toxic and embittered towards anyone who goes against their ideology. From my findings, they've nearly insulted almost anyone who tackled or say things against Obi. As for me, I don't engage them in political arguments because I see that most of them reason nearly the same way. This is one major reason why Obi lost scandalously in the Southwest and the Northern region

It's same in both camps..so stop playing innocent when you do exactly the same thing.
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Name someone one person obidients have attacked unprovoked

Or what they have done that Tinubu supporters haven't done worse

We have seen obedient threaten to boycott celebrity who support tinubu works & creation, they even threaten burna boy

We have seen Obedient attack and insult reputable man of God like Baba Adeboye for remaining neutral

We have seen Obedient bombard pages of companies that endorsed Toyin Abramham with threats to boycott there products if they don't terminate her contract .. just becos she aired are choice

We have seen Obedient insult the living day out of the CJN, just becos he went to london at a time Tinubu is not in Nigeria

Soyinka is another classical example.

Its on record dignitaries have called on Peter Obi to caution his supporters on different occasion which is only synonymous with E LU pee
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by SporaD8: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:
Who else noticed that almost 95 percents of Peter Obi supporters are so toxic and embittered towards anyone who goes against their ideology. From my findings, they've nearly insulted almost anyone who tackled or say things against Obi. As for me, I don't engage them in political arguments because I see that most of them reason nearly the same way. This is one major reason why Obi lost scandalously in the Southwest and the Northern region
That's my own observation too.
However, new Intel just reaching me is that, "It's a reverse psychology being worked on Obidients' fragile ego - the bait is to draw they out to commit unforgivable blunders!"
I am still investigating the veracity of that claim.
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
It's only a baby that does not know that all those childish attacks towards Obidients are indirectly aimed at the Igbos. Majority of those attacking Peter Obi are all religious fanatics. They can't hide their hate towards Igbos.
And yet they claim to be highly religious but full of hatred. It's only a big baby that will follow those hateful things to hate the Igbo nation. They are very happy to associate with election riggers and violent elements that always disrupt election processes.
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Because the Nigerian state has been oppressing docile people since 1960 so we're now very aggressive!
cathodekazim:
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Globad(f): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Because a normal person won't go against Peter Obi....

Only abnormal people do.

Here comes an example

Obi is their God
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by Globad(f): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:

I don't shy away from them. If they stray to my path, I descend heavily on them

Headless mob!
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
If you attack Datti, you get same treatment,
not only Obi
cathodekazim:
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by pedel: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Because Obi’s name appeared in Pandora leaks, as someone who hide money in tax havens.
Obi is in the same class as Saraki, Tinubu, and other corrupt politicians that hides their illicit wealth offshore.

cktheluckyman:

Again you are obviously the only toxic person on this thread.

Why should any rational Nigerian vote Tinubu over Peter Obi?
Re: Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi by enemybulldozer(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
cathodekazim:
Are tinubu fans not toxic and harsh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Installs CCTV Cameras To Secure His Constituency / Agabi Leads 11 Sans To Retrieve Ombugadu's 'stolen Mandate' / Video Of Slain Policemen After Unknown Gunmen Attack In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.