Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? (48285 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by imagrg(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Does he owe you anything? shocked
folake4u:

Hahahahaha Perse. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What killed my feelings for a guy is that he was too stingy. A stingy man is worse than an infidel. cool
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by imagrg(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tif grin
Persephone1:
That's trueπŸ˜ƒ

Death to all stingy men, they don't make the world go round 😠
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by imagrg(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
What would put me off any woman is when she opens her two legs yakata for me to do the needful and the stench from her in-between hits my nostrils. 😷😷😷
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by olaniyilukman(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Eyinju112:
That’s for the unpromising ones you’ve met. Come to Abuja and see women taking the lead in 90% entity. We ain’t joking anymore
Abuja my foot, who is bankrolling them, it is politicians and they offered nothing
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by wany(f): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
dhiqson:

When we tell men that women love opportunitiscly they'll call us names... So a man not being where he supposed to be doesn't need to be loved?? And who told u when he's got stu goin for himself he'll look at ur face Y'all overate yourselves too much...

And. If we check now e go he perfume or hair business u dey do wey make u dey feel say u big pass corp members

Say na knowing what she wants and she's independent
Who go pay ur bills before?
Me?

Your hypergamy stinks to the high heavens
I presume you will always go for a beautiful lady over a ugly girl right? Believe me the ugly girl is just a broke girl, let her meet a rich dude that can up her game and you will marvel, a woman is meant to date up and not down, just so you know ,dating is not for broke men know this truth and know peace undecided
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jashub:
Nah ...I'm not gay . But I certainly can't take any woman seriously...especially now that hookups can satisfy any man's sexual urge for less than the amount that would be spent on any useless girlfriend

Like I said, it would be a big shame on your part if you ever end up with a woman. Big shame
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by sinero: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.

That's how u end up in church singing "carry me dey go my husband house". I got married at 24 and still happy with my wife after 16 years of union.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by ACE1010: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lokojaman:
Realised she is some kind of unofficial sex worker codedly and semi codedly doing her job with bad men, while pretending to be a decent and religious girl

This is exactly what I experienced few yrs back at my place of work. She was pretending to be a responsible lady. Not knowing she was a complete glorified Olosho. By the time is noticed it, she had slept with almost all my colleagues at work including drivers and gateman πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. Hookups not included.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Eyinju112(f): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Abuja my foot, who is bankrolling them, it is politicians and they offered nothing
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how many politicians Dey Abuja and how many babes Dey Abuja
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Tegabadguy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Johnholt909:
First of all, let me start with myself. It was during the NYSC and was living in a very nice two bedroom flat apartment. She said she can’t date a youth corper. I was so surprised and a little bit downhearted.

One month later, I met another lady much better than her.
money
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by meobizy(f): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Time. Plenty of time. Plenty, plenty, plenty of time. I mean decades. The time used to get over the person is longer than many troll Nairalanders have tasted life.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by fredagu: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
one thing is certain every sensible man always has a girl that he builds with, if you are waiting for the already made then you might always end up as the side chick my main babe dey by my side she knows what she want and shes a very smart young woman i will always choose her i might flex as a man with women who thinks like you do but at the end of the day i will always go back to my home builder life is simple as that dont get so engrossed in looking for success that you forget the most important thing in life is actually have a life, you might get all the wealth but losing all the affection needed to keep you sane life is not balance you might not be destined to marry a successful man, you might be destined to be that success an average man needs life is so unpredictable most times life happens.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by 4ward4: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
sinero:

That's how u end up in church singing "carry me dey go my husband house". I got married at 24 and still happy with my wife after 16 years of union.

Some ladies will just open their mouth and spill thrash and useless ideas.
They are the kind of ladies ,that are been used ,dumped or end up in unhappy marriages.
I often drive to some villages ,if I need to clear my head . just to relate with nature and it's peace, i discover how happy people in the village are despite little or what we in the city describe as nothing.
young couples with nothing according to us living the best of life.
Happiness and peace or mind in marriage is beyond money.
I served at 21 longtime ago and was already making alot of money .Married my wife few years after then .
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Ijaya123: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.

What should ladies in that age range be doing with their romance life?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by fredagu: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ijaya123:

What should ladies in that age range be doing with their romance life?
HOOKUP

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Warmaterial(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Alaye wetin consign me and feeling cool my own na to do some fuckery with u over... Na who feeling epp!!!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Albertone(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
What killed my feelings for a guy is his entitlement mentality. He kept asking when I will visit like he is some celebrity or USA president or the next best thing after cake grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cc

Magnolia
Folake4u
Iyaebethegreat
Eyinju

Please share yours 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ 😊

Now, this thread is meant for ladies but you, folake4u and other females have been gallivanting.

Few days ago, you and sixfeetbelle claimed you couldn't reply on a thread meant for females to reply. Why? You lots said the men didn't give you chance to respond.
Now, are y'all also giving men chance to respond too?

Hypocrisy at it's peak.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Albertone:

Now, this thread is meant for ladies but you, folake4u and other females have been gallivanting.

Few days ago, you and sixfeetbelle claimed you couldn't reply on a thread meant for females to reply. Why? You lots said the men didn't give you chance to respond.

Hypocrisy at it's peak.

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Albertone:

Hypocrisy at it's peak.

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by XAUBulls: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The age range summations above are largely correct though. Men in their 30s and 40s are largely more stable financially and mentally after haven been there, done that. wink
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Johnholt909:
You indirectly called me a failure? Hahahaha. Of course, I am not. I was an executive corper and was living large. In fact, the Japanese TV in my house then cost over 500k. The main reason she wasn't keen on having a relationship with me was due to lack of time, I barely had time for her because I was busy travelling.
I for like be ur boy
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by paduzman: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
sulakishop:
I hate when dey act card less, dataless, fatherless, motherless and cashless once dey give you their number.

Dating should be a mutual thing , not one totally dependent on the other
preach brother, preach!!!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Albertone:

Hypocrisy at it's peak.

But unlike those other threads, we gave men the chance to reply. First ten replies were from men, weren't they?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Obarofrederick(m): 5:40am On Apr 12, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

No woman is hard to get. You either aren’t her type, she doesn’t like you or she has her eyes on other men (that makes you her last choice).
I think you made a point

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by KingLennon(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Life is deeper than you think...
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Hokage001(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Jashub:
What killed my feelings for women actually started when I listened to guys like FreshandFit, Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate.

Their views, opinions and thoughts really made me see into the deception of women and the motives behind why women deserve less than what they get .

Men are more deceptive than women, if that's where you want to judge your inability to take proper care of your woman.
If your dad had this mentality do you think you'd have a mum?

Being masculine and being a man has nothing to do with running down a woman or making he look and feel less contrary to what the ignorant and arrogant Andrew teaches.
An ex con giving you advice, That's rich dudeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Hokage001(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2023
folake4u:

Your feelings died for women because of Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate?

Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate that were still secretly following women after they've convinced gullible men like you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm sorry. How old are you?

Andrew is a die hard simp openly claiming masculinity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He uses his arrogance as a shield to hide his inferiority complex
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Brandiebird: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2023
BABAawoo47:
But it wasn't like that before...Most men already start dating during university days especially without nothing then. That was the norm..Even d current Director of mtn met his wife in school when he had nothing!! There are plentiful other examples.
Then it was just about if you love the guy....
But now materialism has eaten deep into our society.
No love without money....To me so far the guy is hardworking and doesn't give up on things...Why not?
You can't predict the future...A rich guy today can lose it and a poor guy can get rich....So what are you gonna do if d guy loses source of income?
Run away or start treating the hubby like he's your toddler....
It's a sad situation really...

Well back in those days people had a heart!
Today where men are competing to pull pants down and ghosting is the new norm, and you are here still looking for women who love? πŸ˜‚

I agree with you it’s a sad situation with two culprits men and women. Stop these one sided childish analysis of the situation. The world is now corrupt and evil is the dish of the day.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Jashub: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Hokage001:

Men are more deceptive than women, if that's where you want to judge your inability to take proper care of your woman.
If your dad had this mentality do you think you'd have a mum?

Being masculine and being a man has nothing to do with running down a woman or making he look and feel less contrary to what the ignorant and arrogant Andrew teaches.
An ex con giving you advice, That's rich dudeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ehn ehn...so Andrew Tate is an ex-con? Wow... tell us which court of law convicted him, and also include the source of this piece of information.

Secondly , the statistics show that 80% of divorce cases and relationship breakups are initiated by women, which means that women easily get bore in relationships, and justify that boredom through any means necessary, including using deceptive means to end the relationship
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Newsneako: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Jashub:
What killed my feelings for women actually started when I listened to guys like FreshandFit, Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate.

Their views, opinions and thoughts really made me see into the deception of women and the motives behind why women deserve less than what they get .
Am sorry but you already destroy you view on women by listening to this people especially fresh and fit. When this guy's are talking about female it's always about hoes and not all women are hoes, they generalized women as hoe cause that the kind of women they hang out with ND see everyday. There are good women out there and they do not deserve less. They deserve the best of men. Those Andrew Tate, fresh and fit are not the best of men. The best is Hamza. It'll be better if you listen to Hamza than this people who say women are hoes but the still hangout with those same hoes everyday.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Jashub: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Newsneako:

Am sorry but you already destroy you view on women by listening to this people especially fresh and fit. When this guy's are talking about female it's always about hoes and not all women are hoes, they generalized women as hoe cause that the kind of women they hang out with ND see everyday. There are good women out there and they do not deserve less. They deserve the best of men. Those Andrew Tate, fresh and fit are not the best of men. The best is Hamza. It'll be better if you listen to Hamza than this people who say women are hoes but the still hangout with those same hoes everyday.
Mention one thing that Andrew has said that isnt true about modern women.

Secondly , Andrew is advocating for men to have standards and focus on themselves and not take disrespect from women...so what's wrong with that ?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by folake4u(f): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Hokage001:

Andrew is a die hard simp openly claiming masculinity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He uses his arrogance as a shield to hide his inferiority complex

Exactly. That dude is suffering from serious inferiority complex.

We are familiar with his game. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.