Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,389 members, 7,901,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? (48487 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by almarthins(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
sulakishop:
I hate when dey act card less, dataless, fatherless, motherless and cashless once dey give you their number.

Dating should be a mutual thing , not one totally dependent on the other

Dating in Nigeria, I think another word for it is " poverty alleviation" program. The more you spend the higher the tempo of love. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by inkon: 5:39pm On May 13, 2023
Eyinju112:
I do not reply mentions but I’ll have to reply yours. Need I remind you that my generation Women are woken, we are different, we’re different from our mothers who settled for less, na why poverty full Nigeria. if every woman chooses to be promising and wouldn’t settle for less, I believe y’all gon buckle up. You had your points and they made sense, but I’m nailing on the first paragraph. Jobless men are free to impregnate unpromising ladies.

You don't reply mentions? How shabby that sounds! You certainly didn't author this thread
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by kelspinall(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2023
if you got a man/bf and backing off...

your character e,g pride, nagging, gossiping and the always the right type mentality...

thats my turn off
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Sniper101(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2023
What killed my feelings for a lady?

Ok, let's see...
Bitch playfully said she'll always crave pussy far more than she'll crave d!cks ...and that if Nigeria was an enabling environment she would be a full-blown lesbian rather than being the bisexual she is.

To her, it came off as a joke.
But, me? I took that shit serious.
Hence, my feelings for her began to wane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Mercylike: 6:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Eyinju112:
lo bere lowo iya e

Yomit71:

Sori iya e buru ni, you want die

Eyinju112:
Pada lo bere lowo iya boya won fe ku. Omo ale jatijati😂😂😂 this is the last word you’d get from me. I’m ghosting you pussy

Are you guys from ibadan?

Omo see the way una dey swap curses in my language grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's bad but I love it from both of you guys grin grin grin grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by yaseer111: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2023
olaniyilukman:
I will see what I can do in that regard as well...
I just sent you mail sir kindly respond to me
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by BscHolder: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
antibullshit:
Bad temper and mood swings . Thats a deal breaker for me .
same here bro.
That mood swing is frustrating

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.