Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? (48489 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Billgatessecond: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Johnholt909:
First of all, let me start with myself. It was during the NYSC and was living in a very nice two bedroom flat apartment. She said she can’t date a youth corper. I was so surprised and a little bit downhearted.

One month later, I met another lady much better than her.

I hate ladies that can't think outside of relationship food and false imaginations.
I love brilliant girls not... I want my babe to be the next Einstein..... I love ladies that think logically nit with emotions...

I hate ladies that give me attitude when trying to know u.. I loose interest easily.. I feel like I am begging what will still take from me and never add to me

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by wilyparker(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
True tho. men should know the right time to date. Men should work on themselves first before thinking of dating and in the process impregnating a promising lady. I can’t date a jobless man as he’s gon be a burden to me. How can I be working and he be sitting his ass in the house watching movies and roaming about the community with his corp uniform… I know myself very well, I’d be the one spending my hard earned money on him, after service gan work never sure for you, if work sure self him fit jilt you. This isn’t gold digging it’s just knowing what you want. I’m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that we’re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesn’t have a bustop.
my type of woman. But I don't know why I'm so unlucky to get your type
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by skukimania(f): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
This should be written in stone and placed at every borders of Nigerian states cheesy .
It should be introduced into moral/ civic education subject as a topic.

Thank you. smiley

Hahaha! Is it up to that?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by jerryforgood: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
True tho. men should know the right time to date. Men should work on themselves first before thinking of dating and in the process impregnating a promising lady. I can’t date a jobless man as he’s gon be a burden to me. How can I be working and he be sitting his ass in the house watching movies and roaming about the community with his corp uniform… I know myself very well, I’d be the one spending my hard earned money on him, after service gan work never sure for you, if work sure self him fit jilt you. This isn’t gold digging it’s just knowing what you want. I’m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that we’re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesn’t have a bustop.
In conclusion, Nigerian women date a man's job, money not the character of person. That's why many of them end up with criminals and abusers. Nigerian women are the greediest, hoping from men to men for greener pastures.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by CaptainFM1: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
GogetterMD:
I was dropping her off and she farted right there in the vehicle, with the windows up, and pretended as if nothing happened angry.
I also pretended like nothing happened, but the feelings went from 100 to 0

Mehn.....that one get comma sha!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Coolgent(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.
Say who?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Silentgroper(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Your feelings died for women because of Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate?

Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate that were still secretly following women after they've convinced gullible men like you. 😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry. How old are you?

He took their teachings wrongly....

Obviously.....

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahahaha Perse. 😂😂😂😂

What killed my feelings for a guy is that he was too stingy. A stingy man is worse than an infidel. cool
so entitled.

Did he owe you or your family something?

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by GoodbutBadguy: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. [b]There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) [/b]these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.
That is why a young man should look for a younger girl of 19-26 to marry when he makes it not an evening newspaper of 28 and above. So with your assertion most ladies will end up with no man bcs well to do guys don't like old babes for wife, just remember that a lady is finished after 30yrs when a guy just start his lifegrin. Women should also learn how to help to transform their man for the better. What happens to you guys building a wealth together from a younger age

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Seankhalifa: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gals dat begg... any small tin.. money... fooddi.. I hate gals dat are foodi... if u dating gal dat like money... the changes of her fxcking ur frind with money is very high... I forgot to mention... I hate broke gals and dirty gals.. I don't need a gal 1 naira but don't be broke go and work.... I forget... I hate lazy gals too... lady gals can't work and dey love to beg... and dem no get sense... omo I forget again... gal without sense... I hate dem... ohhh no I forget again... I hate 9ja gals... dem broke and dem form pass... very very useless set of gals.. I forget a again... I hate simple guysssssssssss... na dem b d problem of the world...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by justi40(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Am 28 this should include me,
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by JBoss25(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
A smelly kpekus is a top killer grin

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Sermwell(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
But a woman need not work on herself! That same lady will be ready to marry a rich guy even though she's just a corper

6 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by faceLAGOS: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
All these wicked women don take over this thread.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by folake4u(f): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
qtguru:
She said she doesn't like light skinned men cry

😂😂😂😂
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Silentgroper(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
What killed my feelings for a guy is his entitlement mentality. He kept asking when I will visit like he is some celebrity or USA president or the next best thing after cake grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cc

Magnolia
Folake4u
Iyaebethegreat
Eyinju

Please share yours 🤣 😃 😊

Na small time una no go allow man breathe untop say Una dey get attention from Una man ..

Now one is showering you with attention, you're falling out of love ...

Na you kuku Sabi ...

No come dey stress our life when the table turns .

😏😏😏😏

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahahaha Perse. 😂😂😂😂

What killed my feelings for a guy is that he was too stingy. A stingy man is worse than an infidel. cool

Dating a Nigerian girl is like raising an orphan, it is worthwhile to go about searching for gold in oshodi than date a Nigerian mosquito 🦟

Most of them see relationships as a poverty alleviation programme for the destitute and orphan, when you decide to date a Nigerian girl, u can as well bear in mind u av opened an orphanage home for the destitute and downtrodden in d society

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by KAM3KAZI: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
My own be say when I learnt about female nature and psychology from some dating coaches, ubunja and reading books like The Rational Male, I decided to keep to myself and face my business a lot more that I usually did

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by DeKelz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
She asked me whether my mother is beautiful.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by KAM3KAZI: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sermwell:

But a woman need not work on herself! That same lady will be ready to marry a rich guy even though she's just a corper
Facts💯
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Silentgroper(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahahaha Perse. 😂😂😂😂

If we ask what you ever got for the niqqa nw, you'd be stuttering....
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Moniya4Real(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Exactly what the lady I was with until last week used to do, from sharwama, data, buy me lunch, order Uber for me and “babe, pls, can you give me money to make my hair?” . She started acting up after I delayed a bit in sending her 52k to buy hair for her birthday- lol, she referred to me as “incapable”and all. But the irony of it All is that I actually love her very much but at the same time, I can’t pretend I am not happy that I was saved 50k plus as a result of her not talking to me cos of it. I would have sources for it if she had been a bit patient but .

sulakishop:
I hate when dey act card less, dataless, fatherless, motherless and cashless once dey give you their number.

Dating should be a mutual thing , not one totally dependent on the other

6 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
GogetterMD:
I was dropping her off and she farted right there in the vehicle, with the windows up, and pretended as if nothing happened angry.
I also pretended like nothing happened, but the feelings went from 100 to 0

Lol.

You should have retaliated. Would’ve turned it into a competition. So fun. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Gboom: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.
What makes you think a man in his thirties will be ready to settle down or rich enough to be serious in relationship?

So, ya husband must be an agbalagba with money to take care of you before you married him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by folake4u(f): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Heathrow44:

Dating a Nigerian girl is like raising an orphan, it is worthwhile to go about searching for gold in oshodi than date a Nigerian mosquito 🦟

Then rest na. Nobody put gun on your head to date a Nigerian girl. Go and date foreign women and have peace of mind.

Simple as ABC!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Silentgroper(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lies. Do not lie to me no matter the gravity of what you've done.

Even if I fvck your sister??

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Excess demand for money
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
dhiqson:

Yoga babes
WhatsApp cloth vendors
Crochet babes
Three hideous tripplets that we know what's really up

Business women in the morning
Night.... shocked grin

grin grin grin
Happy endings merchant.

Lost one recently to the cold hands of death. It's a pity though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by ThatCEO: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
I’m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that we’re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesn’t have a bustop.

Independent woman wey no dey spend shishi of her money once she get bf. grin They are only independent when they are single.

Independent woman that instead make she pay for date night with her full chest, she go say she keep the money as "vex money." grin cheesy

In your relationships, how many times have u told a guy that "dude, I have booked n prepared everything, all I want u to do is show up, lemme pamper u small"

It is always transactional. if he doesn't do this, then, I wouldn't do that. Always over calculating, n never doing things cos it just flows from their heart. There is always something u want in return.

I thank God for d girls I hv met, naija girls for carry my head mop Atlantic ocean.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Then rest na. Nobody put gun on your head to date a Nigerian girl. Go and date foreign women and have peace of mind.

Simple as ABC!

Fair enough
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by folake4u(f): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Heathrow44:

Fair enough

Good.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Chiboyswag: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good day Friends,
Please friends am in need of your assistance.am a student of Akanu Ibiam Fed.Poly.
I have gotten some part payment for my school fees HND1,so please I have tried possible means within my power to get the remaining but all to no avail.
Please anything will do,once am able to raise the complete money I will delete this post.

Please if you will like to verify me this is my number 07041397516. Thank you and God bless you more.6321057155 Fidelity bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.