Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice (49949 Views)

Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed / Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Menclothing: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
stanluiz:
Wike can't roll any longer.

Once he is out of office in after may29. He will no longer be relevant.

Most of you don’t know anything in politics Wike have a share in Apc government

Wike knows pdp and Lp can’t win reason. He left them he is a fast calculated man

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Owoino: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu is a very intelligent politician, he knows that he will seek a second Term and also knows that having a strong Ally in every state in Nigeria and Rivers State in particular will be to his advantage. Tinubu always rewards loyalty,I can assure you that Wike will be a minister and a very powerful man in Tinubu's administration or he will be given the choice of nominating a Minister from Rivers State into Tinubu's administration. Tinubu knows that only Wike can make Amaechi irrelevant, expect the PDP to eventually become the APC in Rivers State. Save this comment for future reference.

3 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Prince111111: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

The problem is Dino has no level in Kogi , Wike has in Rivers
because he is still the Governor
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Moniya4Real(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
And some people will believe this Dino like this o,

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Kukutenla: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3AB44v1DFM

My question is why didn't Dino release the call recordings he claimed to have when Wike in a sanctimonious manner was busy claiming to be fighting for equity, justice, fairness?
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by TwoPheus: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
I'm laughing in Spanish 😆😆😆
Funny charlatans, or sorry, characters everywhere in our political space.
When are we going to have politicians like The great Zik, Awolowo, Enahoro, Belewa, etc again, who meant well for their people. What we have now is bunch of shameless selfish criminals.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by 12345baba(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Everlady:
Okay, I said it that Melaye is just as crass as Wike. Wike has met his match. grin
I dey tell u. Two men that lack home training
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by NinjaMetahuman: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
davidtemi:
dnt write off any stakeholder in any party. Dino could make a change just as any other person in any other party. It is politics
dino has no political value.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by alimiadedayo1: 12:02am On Apr 12, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
you ommited Tambuwal...wike funded Wammako in sokoto...You know that wike invited wammako to Port Harcourt to commission project.... Watch the video again... He actually form an alliance with mammako revealing Tambuwal secret and its now over....Tambuwal the so called Hero was reduced to ZERO cheesy grin

After Melaye..next will be Obaseki.
you just type rubbish.. tambuwal lost the election not because wike invited wamakko to porthacourt what does that has to do with losing a state? wammako is a very strong politician in sokoto, in conjunction with a very strong business man (forgotten his name)in sokoto who was loved by the people that is how he lost the election.. Tambuwal won his reelection with a slight votes in 2019 and Tambuwal and wike were in good terms then.. don't used your anus to type next time
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by sheriffindy(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Starching it too
rexchazy:
O boy washing of linens outside
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2023
Two foamy mouthed ediots .....
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Sniper101(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Oya naw
"Una no gree make am vice president"

Now, How Far grin
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Kennyliga112: 12:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

You think say kogi na rivers .?

Do you know why Faleke lost that year?

Go and make inquiry.
Yayah hello will deal with Dino himself.How on earth will Dino be a Governor ?Joke of d year,Dino that lost Senatorial ticket to a sitting federal rep member.common Dino can’t even have 50,000 in kogi state.how will he win pls explain to me ?

3 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by 2016v2017: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Everlady:
Okay, I said it that Melaye is just as crass as Wike. Wike has met his match. grin
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by 2016v2017: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2023
ibechris:
Wike can do anything for power and can say anything with his wide mouth.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:53am On Apr 12, 2023
dis seasonal comedy go tuff & sweet at d same time.
cool
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by soloaudu: 1:56am On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3AB44v1DFM

19 times in two hours as if he was using stop watch to monitor the time and at the same time counting the number of calls - this guy doesn't know how to lie and he is not even ashamed of people knowing that he is lying.

The same man that stayed on a tree for 11 hours. OGA D!!!

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Ireportlive: 2:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You and wike should gerrout. Sooner than later, all the crop of politicians today who thrive on chop make I chop politics will be retired. It's happening already. I was at UCH today. There was power outage for several hours at the largest A and E in West Africa in UCH. Most of the ceilings are falling off , and we have a health minister somewhere who reports to Mr president on health matters.

Last year, scores of babies died at UPTH due to related issues but they swept it under the carpet. The CMD was compelled to debunk the story. Same story everywhere.

Really, when was this I was at UCH emergency department around 10/11 yesterday and they had their Gen at the parking lot functional
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by rippa(m): 2:13am On Apr 12, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

The problem is Dino has no level in Kogi , Wike has in Rivers
wait after may 29th
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Helmabello(m): 2:42am On Apr 12, 2023
These two idiots are match for each other, KOGI NA RIVERS OH,
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF KOGI IN ENGLISH? answer is RIVERS
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF RIVERS IN HAUSA?
Answer is KOGI.

Two guys fighting each other with similar characters, identity, same way of life n style of politics, two of them are opportunists, useless youths,
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by onatisi(m): 2:51am On Apr 12, 2023
they are both the same, dino is saying the truth, and the truth is that politicians can and will go to any length to get what they want. what has dino said that is a lie? it is common knowledge that Wike wanted to be vp. but both Wike and Dino are birds of the same feather. All these stories about fighting for a power shift, about Ayu and co is just smokescreens, they all had their personal selfish agendas behind every action they took.

Moniya4Real:
And some people will believe this Dino like this o,
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by SpaceTour: 3:00am On Apr 12, 2023
Dino and Nyesom
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by PoliteActivist: 3:05am On Apr 12, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Una don start again
FROM G5 TO 19 CALLS

He should have just made one more, make it a round number - 20!
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by PoliteActivist: 3:10am On Apr 12, 2023
onatisi:
they are both the same, dino is saying the truth, and the truth is that politicians can and will go to any length to get what they want. what has dino said that is a lie? it is common knowledge that Wike wanted to be vp. but both Wike and Dino are birds of the same feather. All these stories about fighting for a power shift, about Ayu and co is just smokescreens, they all had their personal selfish agendas behind every action they took.

I'm curious about one thing: how did Dino get his money? We know someone like, say, Tinubu, stole Lagos tax money. But Dino was rich b4 politics. How did he make the money??
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Tzar(m): 3:10am On Apr 12, 2023
So whose loss is it that you ignored Wike?
Atiku’s arrogance & alliances with people like Melaye was the source of his downfall!
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by seguno2: 3:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You and wike should gerrout. Sooner than later, all the crop of politicians today who thrive on chop make I chop politics will be retired. It's happening already. I was at UCH today. There was power outage for several hours at the largest A and E in West Africa in UCH. Most of the ceilings are falling off , and we have a health minister somewhere who reports to Mr president on health matters.

Last year, scores of babies died at UPTH due to related issues but they swept it under the carpet. The CMD was compelled to debunk the story. Same story everywhere.

How exactly will the sooner than later occur if you are not working for it, and just hoping for it
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Powersurge: 3:21am On Apr 12, 2023
ibechris:
Wike can do anything for power and can say anything with his wide mouth.

And you believe Dino?
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Banhammy717: 3:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Wike vs Dino
Over to you Fani Kayode, Mr VAR
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by mhmsadyq(m): 4:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Menclothing:
Dino u never win primary u Dey make mouth

Reason. U and Atiku fail

Wike is a rugged beast he fight to win

Dino u fighting power wey pass u early u will loose easily

Common presidential primary Wike no fit win.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by broadman20: 4:07am On Apr 12, 2023
jconsulting:
Wike will sponsor another APC to defeat Dino, all this arrogance will not take PDP anywhere. They are so foolish that they failed to learn from Tinubu, he never fight anybody till he got what he wanted

Hahahaha!

With whose money is he going to use to sponsor APC to win Dino?

He will be out of power before Kogi election.

If you think Nigerian politicians can use their personal money to play political games, you need to start thinking again.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Globad(f): 4:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Everlady:

Right now, who has more to lose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) / Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.