Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice (49971 Views)

Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed / Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Merit123(m): 4:33am On Apr 12, 2023
As e dey sweet us
E dey pain them
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by cpu2006(m): 4:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Melaye lied
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by madampresh(f): 5:08am On Apr 12, 2023
Politics is always a dirty game, I know for sure that they do all these things for thier own benefits.
Wike is a snake, he knows what he's doing.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by fasbat(m): 5:10am On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3AB44v1DFM

we all know that Wike wanted the Vice badly, however, Atiku finally paid heavily for ignoring Wike, so who loses?
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by since13o: 5:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

You think say kogi na rivers .?

Do you know why Faleke lost that year?

Go and make inquiry.

Boss tell us more about it. So many rumors were flying but we are not on ground so we don't know what really happened.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by coputa(m): 5:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Joetota:

With his personal money ot what? Cus by then he's already out of power.
With the stolen billions.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by zomby(m): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:

Wike is not Dino’s problem…Dino himself happens to be his own problem.
He talks too much, he constantly makes fool of himself, he behaves like a silly 11 yr old that severely lacks home training.

He can never be a governor, even if the position is for free. The man simply doesn’t have the capabilities/ qualities of a serious leader.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Qoko: 5:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Wike has right to call you more than 20 times cos the position of Presidency belongs to the South but I would also wait patiently for Wike to confess of the River’s election fraud and then wheel himself to prison.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Gaabasky: 5:24am On Apr 12, 2023
I don't see Wike defeating Dino in the game of words and shameless raacal Dino doesn't have any trace of human being. Someone that said if not that Remi Tinubu has reached menopause he would have...
The only guy that can tame Dino is Yahaya Bello.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by maasoap(m): 5:26am On Apr 12, 2023
So? Is your Atiku now the president elect? You guys made a huge mistake not making him Atiku's VP and you all paid for it handsomely. grin grin grin
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by maasoap(m): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:
One thing I know so well.. is ..
In Tinubu few days in office .. he will so keep Wike at arms length the fool wouldn’t believe how empty he is..

Only Wike on his own will start looking for Allie’s .. trust me .. any attempted attempts .. the Yoruba media that made him will unmake and send him to efcc jail without anyone to pity the imp..

Is about time to burst the hypocrite and his meandering ways

Weldone Dino

All these losers who didn't vote for Tinubu but claiming to know Tinubu in and out and telling us how he's going to run his administration are just making me laugh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by tesppidd: 5:35am On Apr 12, 2023
umarsule885:
Quote of the year should be “OGA NOBODY GO GIVE YOUR VICE PRESIDENT•.😂
lol

That one sef choke.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by ebenholer2(m): 5:36am On Apr 12, 2023
WIKE IS A VP MATERIAL...IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF VOTES THAT WOULD HAVE GONE TO PDP IF HE HAPPENED TO BE VP BUT ATIKU FOOLISHLY DECLINED, WHAT A PITY FOR HIM. BUT WHAT CAN WE CALL DINO, HE DOESN'T EVEN WORTH CHAIRMANSHIP POSITION
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by tesppidd: 5:37am On Apr 12, 2023
alobright17:

So Tinubu will jail wike ? All these mob boys with their yeye thinking sef .

Which past governors are currently in jail? What crime will even send wike to jail in this current Nigeria ? Keep romancing your ego .
Receive sense!

I said "quote of the year"

I didn't say "Dino is right, Wike will go to jail"

Again I say "receive sense"
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Odin13: 5:38am On Apr 12, 2023
since13o:

Boss tell us more about it. So many rumors were flying but we are not on ground so we don't know what really happened.

Faleke..simply lost because he had a godfather in Lagos that want to add kogi to his empire ..

Forget all court bla’s ..

This is the real truth.

And Wike acting as a godfather is the end ..

Kogi won’t mind Bello bringing his own.. as governor .. but not an outsider deciding for them

I’m not from kogi.. .. but I like their political stubbornness..

Maybe cause .. all tribes are strong on their own.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by ebenholer2(m): 5:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Qoko:
Wike has right to call you more than 20 times cos the position of Presidency belongs to the South but I would also wait patiently for Wike to confess of the River’s election fraud and then wheel himself to prison.
EVEN IF RIVERS ELECTION IS CANCELLED OF REDONE MANY TIMES, IT CAN NEVER CHANGE THE SHAPE OF THE LOOSERS. EVEN IF CHICKENS IN RIVERS VOTE, THEY WILL VOTE FOR TINUBU, OGA WIKE IS THEIR FATHER NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by ussv: 5:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Two loquacious men quarrelling? We no go rest for the next few days for Nigeria o
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Agbadocassava: 5:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Faleke..simply lost because he had a godfather in Lagos that want to add kogi to his empire ..

Forget all court bla’s ..

This is the real truth.

And Wike acting as a godfather is the end ..

Kogi won’t mind Bello bringing his own.. as governor .. but not an outsider deciding for them

I’m not from kogi.. .. but I like their political stubbornness..

Maybe cause .. all tribes are strong on their own.

Las las na nonsense you spew
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by seunayantokun(m): 5:50am On Apr 12, 2023
A bad man, someone called you 19 times, and you were just counting the times without helping him...what a bad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by chloedogie(m): 5:52am On Apr 12, 2023
TheElites19s:
And you think Bello anointed Candidate will lose the incoming election..

Some of them dey underestimate that Bello. Long before the elections I kept saying it that Bello is a force that has a proper grip of his base in kogi. The way he tamed that Natasha is beyond reasoning. Dino is in way no match for Bello. That Bello is just another wike. During the presidential elections, after the noise of dem use bulldozer cut roads died down, we no hear pim again till he just land the results from that kogi dem sides. One of my guys was like what is happening in kogi, I said calm down, Bello is cooking what he knows how to cook beat and when e Don don, he go serve am. As the results from Kogi land like this na laugh I dey laugh. Even that natasha woman wey Don declare herself winner I just dey sip my Coca-Cola waiting for real results. Bello wey I knkw 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by lexy2014: 5:56am On Apr 12, 2023
jconsulting:
Wike will sponsor another APC to defeat Dino, all this arrogance will not take PDP anywhere. They are so foolish that they failed to learn from Tinubu, he never fight anybody till he got what he wanted

is that so? what did tinubu say about emmanuel udom when he went to campaign in akwa ibom?
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by SisterAnn(f): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2023
jconsulting:
Wike will sponsor another APC to defeat Dino, all this arrogance will not take PDP anywhere. They are so foolish that they failed to learn from Tinubu, he never fight anybody till he got what he wanted
Why couldn't Wike sponsor himself to be PDP flag bearer? Why didn't he sponsor himself to be Atikus running mate?

You don't know the enemies your Jagabandit have made for himself with his undemocratic dispensation in SW.

Yes, Wike should have learned from Jagabandit how to use the money at your disposal to get what you want.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by SisterAnn(f): 6:08am On Apr 12, 2023
jconsulting:
Again, if by any stroke of misfortune Jagabandit is sworn in, he is smart enough to know Nigeria is not SW.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by rexchazy(m): 6:11am On Apr 12, 2023
sheriffindy:
Starching it too
Lol
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Snoolv360(m): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2023
House divided against itself shall not stand. He called you 419 times and where's the result?
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by FireUpNow(m): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Their cup of tea. Make I sip my kunu jejely under mango tree joor!
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by everythinggirly(f): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2023
You guys should keep exposing yourself. Nonsense! grin

Kindly contact me for your Academic Research Writing Services!
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
jconsulting:

Thanks very much for the wisdom, even people like Aregbesola and co that openly mocked Tinubu, he didn't reply or respond to them.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Omootayo123(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2023
[Politics. This is funny and intriguing. quote author=fergie001 post=122454114]

[/quote]
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by princeemma69: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
you just exposed yourself... Wike cant solicit for failure Atiku...the truth was that he deliberately contest against Atiku to have Evidence to rubbish Atiku to failure.... His plan B for G5 was set into motion when Atiku ignorantly fell into his trap....
lies from the pit of hell. Do you know how much money Wike spent in the primaries? Wike has already brought brand buses for the presidential campaign. Here in Rivers, his boys were already partying before the primaries. It seems Wike thought that nothing can stop him from the primaries, you need to see what was happening in Rivers State a day to the primaries.
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by princeemma69: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
you ommited Tambuwal...wike funded Wammako in sokoto...You know that wike invited wammako to Port Harcourt to commission project.... Watch the video again... He actually form an alliance with mammako revealing Tambuwal secret and its now over....Tambuwal the so called Hero was reduced to ZERO cheesy grin

After Melaye..next will be Obaseki.
but he can't stop Tambuwal from going to the senate
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Chucks13: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2023
And you have all the time in the wold to be counting or checking how many time someone called you, Melaye?

Anyway, you have right to vie for any political office its your right but I don't think you will make a good governor sir or may I say is that the reason you are crying because of Atiku? I guess Atiku already promised you the seat of Kogi governor, sir you are my person but unfortunately I'm not seen you as governor.

God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.