Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio (15552 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by deyplay: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:
By the way, Sowore should help us investigate why Peter Obi spent his Easter in detention.

I don’t believe the claim by LP spokesperson on what transpired. They are liars and I am sure they are covering something.

Obi was detained like a criminal and legend has it that they put handcuff in his hand while he beg to call his “daddy” for help.

They later deported him back to Nigeria. Could it be that Obidients mistakenly inserted his name in the list of all those visa ban they keep sending to UK embassy?
does this photophobia pic look like Obi?
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Akanipaul1411: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
FG first threatened Peter Obi with court case over the doctored audio which they tagged it felony. However, Obi is yet to be invited or served any petition. Is Sowore ignorant of that? Sowore should go and learn how to apply for an appointment not not this pattern
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Vision101(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
@Raysleek
25 days later pres-elect Tinubu is yet yo make a public appearance even a current recorded video. God be with him.

@me
Tinubu is a strategist and meticulous planner. He left the shores of this country to minimise distraction and plan his government as he understands the enormity of the challenge he is going to face.

Remember before the campaign he did the same and some inexperienced lots were all over TV stations making all the noise. You guys asked the same question. When he came out he campaigned nonstop. That's experience and strategy.
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by pafo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
DMerciful:
Stop these juvenile fulminations, the British government has apologized to Obi.

Sowore go tire

Fake news merchants!
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by InvertedHammer: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
/
Has Sowore sued the FG to reclaim his international passport? Obi cannot be an octopus with multi tentacles. He should concentrate on finishing one thing at a time. All the agents of distractions are popping up. It is time Obi ignored some of these habitual noisemakers. Did Sowore get up to 1000 votes in the 2023 election? There are some rabble-rousers that deserve to be ignored and Sowore fits the profile.

/
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Agunesinjaweola: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Leave OBI alone Sir !

His cups is full of criminal activities 🍶

He just left the prison in the UK

To appear in Court in Nigeria will be too worrisome at this stage.

He needs to calm down and await the next audio tape leak by Joe Igbokwe.

Time is not great for the OBIdients !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Omoawoke: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Person whey dey chop beans for London kirikiri dey sue?
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by MeineMutter: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:

First answer me and let me know if you miss the president elect

Then I will answer your question.

By the way, see the Shoe gbengbe below, na bata detention.

🎶🎧🎤🎼 Shoe gbangba; bataa Yahoo🎶😄🇬🇷🇱🇰🎤🎧 - as sang in Portable’s Zazu.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by CertifiedUrchin: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
[b][/b]
LegendHero:

Na truly bata detention 💀💀

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by CertifiedUrchin: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Na truly bata detention 💀💀

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by mrkia(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
I think I support that
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Ameduedwin: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:
By the way, Sowore should help us investigate why Peter Obi spent his Easter in detention.

I don’t believe the claim by LP spokesperson on what transpired. They are liars and I am sure they are covering something.

Obi was detained like a criminal and legend has it that they put handcuff in his hand while he beg to call his “daddy” for help.

They later deported him back to Nigeria. Could it be that Obidients mistakenly inserted his name in the list of all those visa ban they keep sending to UK embassy?
why don't you tell sowore to investigate the where about of tinubu over two months now?
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by LegendHero(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
MeineMutter:

🎶🎧🎤🎼 Shoe gbangba; bataa Yahoo🎶😄🇬🇷🇱🇰🎤🎧 - as sang in Portable’s Zazu.

Haha you sabi person.

This one na shoe gbangba; bata detention.

Portable Omo lalomi ti gbe wa trabaye.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by LegendHero(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ameduedwin:
why don't you tell sowore to investigate the where about of tinubu over two months now?

What’s wrong with Tinubu and why are you looking for him?

2 month ago? You clearly don’t know what you’re saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by HilcomTech(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Tinubu has been picked as one of 100 most influential people in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by broadman20: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
nawa for this gala hawker o ,u mean same region that has been your saving grace since immemorial??

Is that not funny?

We have been selling gala and buying up estate and your properties.....

Why all these bad blood and bad belle for us if our progress is not giving you sleepless nights?

Just continue WAILING why we buy up your lands with our gala selling business.
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Austinio: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
No face your fornt. Na were Obi de you get strength but no d see any bad with your Yoruba brother. Remove witin de your eyes 1st
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by AfonjaPriest: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
An empty vessel making the loudest noise.
This irrelevant nitwit feels so comfortable parading his foolishness, he doesn't know the best pastime to comfort him for his lacklustre electoral performance.
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by yarimo(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raysleek:
25 days later pres-elect Tinubu is yet yo make a public appearance even a current recorded video. God be with him
Shey you don't want god be with you too ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by favor914: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
An empty vessel making the loudest noise.
This irrelevant nitwit feels so comfortable parading his foolishness, he doesn't know the best pastime to comfort him for his lacklustre electoral performance.
Sowore is a Presidential candidate like Peter Obi, they both lost the election.

History could care less who came 2nd, 3rd or last.
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Scetrocom: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:

I don't know how true it is, someone said they arrested him because he addressed himself as Nigeria "president elect"

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by LegendHero(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Scetrocom:

I don't know how true it is, someone said they arrested him because he addressed himself as Nigeria "president elect"

😂 😂 😂

See as I laugh like say I win lotto.

Obi don enter am from you guys hand.
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by ipobarecriminals: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin if them born am well make the famous liar SEW’ dem cheesy grin. Dem go just expose his yansh
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by grammarian247(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:
The candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC) in the 2023 presidential election, Omoyele Sowore, has said his Labour Party counterpart, Peter Obi, must tender a public apology to Peoples Gazette, an online newspaper, for denigrating and libelously slandering and ridiculing its efforts.

On Thursday, Sowore said Obi must tender the apology for failing to sue The Gazette over the leaked audio conversation the former Anambra governor had with the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, as he had threatened.

The Gazette had published an audio conversation in which Obi told Bishop Oyedepo before the February 25 presidential election that the poll was a “religious war”. Obi could also be heard in the leaked audio saying “Yes, Daddy” several times in their conversation.

But Obi who was initially silent over the leaked audio conversation denied the audio and described it as fake and the handiwork of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He added that there had also been pressure on him to leave Nigeria after the elections. Obi who came third in the presidential election, therefore, threatened to take legal action against Peoples Gazette over the leaked audio conversation to press a charge for defamation and libel.

But reacting to Obi’s lawsuit threat, The Gazette’s Deputy Managing Editor, Boladale Adekoya, said the newspaper “stands by its publication”, adding that Obi wanted to force the medium into revealing the source of the leaked audio at trial but that they would protect the source to any length. Obi issued the threat on Wednesday, April 5, 2023, over a week ago.

However, Sowore observed that more than seven days after Obi's threat to sue Peoples Gazette over the publication of the leaked audio, Obi’s lawyers have not sent any letter asking for a retraction or apology over the publication.

According to Sowore, Obi’s threat is a mere distraction to enable him (Obi) to tell another lie.

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/13/peter-obi-yet-sue-peoples-gazette-over-yes-daddy-audio-more-week-after-threat-he-must

If I were this man, I'd keep my mouth shut.

Contact me for IELTS or PTE coaching
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by wahalawahala: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
broadman20:

Is that not funny?

We have been selling gala and buying up estate and your properties.....

Why all these bad blood and bad belle for us if our progress is not giving you sleepless nights?

Just continue WAILING why we buy up your lands with our gala selling business.
lmao.. which estates una dey buy? Online billionaires 😂😂
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Ingocof(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
MrBadNews:
We're already in court, we can't be distracted. By the way where is Tinubu?

In court against Gazette?
Don't be quick to show that you have really donated your brain to Obi.
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Raysleek: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
richeeyo:

To come and do what
Poss as president
Na true sef. Proxy govt join

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Sajio(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sowere can go ahead and believe whatsoever he wants. We don't want any distraction but focus on getting our mandate back..
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by CaptainFM1: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
His suit na.....Someone should tell Sowere
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by mukshin(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Coward all of them be including the loyalists
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by broadman20: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
lmao.. which estates una dey buy? Online billionaires 😂😂

So the hate and bad belle from your people is just your way of life ABI?

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone.

Hahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Police Command Not Involved In Eviction Of Nigerians To Osun State / FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong / Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.