Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio (15551 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by ShaqFu: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Obi is just a social media sensation, nothing more. He should take his L and cook it.
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Donesuccess(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:
The candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC) in the 2023 presidential election, Omoyele Sowore, has said his Labour Party counterpart, Peter Obi, must tender a public apology to Peoples Gazette, an online newspaper, for denigrating and libelously slandering and ridiculing its efforts.

On Thursday, Sowore said Obi must tender the apology for failing to sue The Gazette over the leaked audio conversation the former Anambra governor had with the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, as he had threatened.

The Gazette had published an audio conversation in which Obi told Bishop Oyedepo before the February 25 presidential election that the poll was a “religious war”. Obi could also be heard in the leaked audio saying “Yes, Daddy” several times in their conversation.

But Obi who was initially silent over the leaked audio conversation denied the audio and described it as fake and the handiwork of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He added that there had also been pressure on him to leave Nigeria after the elections. Obi who came third in the presidential election, therefore, threatened to take legal action against Peoples Gazette over the leaked audio conversation to press a charge for defamation and libel.

But reacting to Obi’s lawsuit threat, The Gazette’s Deputy Managing Editor, Boladale Adekoya, said the newspaper “stands by its publication”, adding that Obi wanted to force the medium into revealing the source of the leaked audio at trial but that they would protect the source to any length. Obi issued the threat on Wednesday, April 5, 2023, over a week ago.

However, Sowore observed that more than seven days after Obi's threat to sue Peoples Gazette over the publication of the leaked audio, Obi’s lawyers have not sent any letter asking for a retraction or apology over the publication.

According to Sowore, Obi’s threat is a mere distraction to enable him (Obi) to tell another lie.

Abike Dabiri saving Obi's ass!

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/13/peter-obi-yet-sue-peoples-gazette-over-yes-daddy-audio-more-week-after-threat-he-must

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by wahalawahala: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
broadman20:

So the hate and bad belle from your people is just your way of life ABI?

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone.

Hahahaha!
dry, u no answer me na online billionaire... Show me your papa or your own estate in SW.
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by jibs4lv(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:

First answer me and let me know if you miss the president elect

Then I will answer your question.

By the way, see the Shoe gbengbe below, na bata detention.

Legend you go make heaven so😂

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by HIPROFILE(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kedu ebe Tinubu nor?
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by raymondinc(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
I have been observing for a very longtime and I discovered that Mr. Sowore can only attack His Excellency, Peter Obi but can not say Jack about other contestants. Could this be because of his tribe and region?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by maasoap(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
sonature1:
Peter Obi has better things to worry about. Legally dealing with the mandate bandit should be his priority.

By the way, let's even assume that he asked Pastor Oyedepo to campaign for him. If you have a problem with that, go to court.

More like he has worst nightmares to worry about. That is his case with the UK immigration that got him sent back to Nigeria.
The gbas gbos that this man is receiving right and left is just too much grin grin grin Na by force to rule?
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by LegendHero(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
jibs4lv:
Legend you go make heaven so😂

😂
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by kennyblac(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
I thought Obi said he was going to sue @GazetteNGR for the leaked audio.

It's 7 days already and nothing yet.

Baba Oyedebo did not deny the audio instead he used his maturity and wonderful preach to uphold his personality which is what everyone is expecting Peter Obi to do.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by RALPHOW(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Shameless and disgraced Sowore should go and sit down please.
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Igbek76: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Obi is a chronic liar.
Most Nigerians who voted Bat, are wiser than his empty headed supporters.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Tareq1105: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Obi would not sue bcoz he knew the conversation took place and he would not win.

I know Obi to be a liar and pretentious fellow. Two instances:

1. He said he had only one wristwatch. Some days after, we saw his 5 pictures wearing 5 different watches at different occasions.

2. Last year, he posted himself inside the plane traveling to Egypt on Economy Class Tickets claiming he wasn't a rich man but few weeks after same Obi was seen flying private chopper everywhere everyday for campaign.

These 2 lies are confirmation of his pretentious lifestyle which I cannot bear.

Call Tinubu any name, i don't care. I know he's not an angel and I'm comfortable with him.
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by FashionCookie(f): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:
By the way, Sowore should help us investigate why Peter Obi spent his Easter in detention.

I don’t believe the claim by LP spokesperson on what transpired. They are liars and I am sure they are covering something.

Obi was detained like a criminal and legend has it that they put handcuff in his hand while he beg to call his “daddy” for help.

They later deported him back to Nigeria. Could it be that Obidients mistakenly inserted his name in the list of all those visa ban they keep sending to UK embassy?
Guy, this your last paragraph though 😂 🤣 mistakenly put name ke? ;DAbeg stop...

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by LegendHero(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
FashionCookie:

Guy, this your last paragraph though 😂 🤣 mistakenly put name ke? ;DAbeg stop...

😂

1 Like

Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by Glister: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
sonature1:
Peter Obi has better things to worry about. Legally dealing with the mandate bandit should be his priority.

By the way, let's even assume that he asked Pastor Oyedepo to campaign for him. If you have a problem with that, go to court.

Very good response!
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by MrUchenna1(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2023
he is focused, on the legal processes before the Election Petition Tribunal towards the recovery of our mandate, which we are firmly convinced was overwhelmingly expressed by voters, in the Presidential election of February 25th,
distraction from serial loser like SOWORE means nothing
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by broadman20: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2023
wahalawahala:
dry, u no answer me na online billionaire... Show me your papa or your own estate in SW.

Hahahaha!

See this useless fool o!

All those De young shall grow, Chiisco, God is Good transport Terminals etc bought from your suffering grand papa and your father's is it still your properties.

You must be high on something.

Olodo Yoruba
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by erospecial: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Why would obi had any trust with Yorubas and their trado-religious enterprise?
Who recorded that conversation and sold it out to the media?
This is a dent on the Yoruba pastor and their fake churches!!!
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by wahalawahala: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

See this useless fool o!

All those De young shall grow, Chiisco, God is Good transport Terminals etc bought from your suffering grand papa and your father's is it still your properties.

You must be high on something.

Olodo Yoruba
de young shall grow or tisco na your papa? You're the delusional fool here, rich Igbo's wey get meaningful property here in the Sw no even reach 5% of the Igbo population, same way it is for every other tribes in other ppl zone.. but according to our Mumu mpuru mmiri addict brothers online ,
na everyy gala seller dey buy lands everywhere, we ask fr picture of your father
or ur own estatee now .. u no see anything show 😂.. abeg get d fvck!🙄
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by paulchucks: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Are you people crazy even if that call is true what is wrong with it why not first attack ganduje and tinubu that first propagated the jihad Muslim Muslim ticket which is evil .there is no single thing bad in the conversation they trying to make mountain out of nothing
Re: Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio by broadman20: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
wahalawahala:
de young shall grow or tisco na your papa? You're the delusional fool here, rich Igbo's wey get meaningful property here in the Sw no even reach 5% of the Igbo population, same way it is for every other tribes in other ppl zone.. but according to our Mumu mpuru mmiri addict brothers online ,
na everyy gala seller dey buy lands everywhere, we ask fr picture of your father
or ur own estatee now .. u no see anything show 😂.. abeg get d fvck!🙄

Hahahaha!

Maybe they are Yorubas?

Just be talking rubbish till one day Lagos state government will enter our hands.

It looks like an illusion to you but just keep talking nonsense till the day you will answer us sir in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soalabo West Challenges Wike For PDP Governorship Ticket In Rivers State / Buhari Is Yet To Sign N30,000 Minimum Wage Bill —presidency / 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.