Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? (50433 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Richwallet: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oboto700:
you gay?

I love women. grin Yet this is a young woman way younger than myself. In my culture older men don't go after young women it's frowned upon. And I was wondering why she resembled Regina Daniels and she said they are both from Delta region.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by occfx: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kriss216:
When the funds are not coming as usual from the money merchant, this alone ends the feelings of over 98.783% of Nigerian girls. Don't let any girl tell you otherwise.

Nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Augustenite(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.

You wey no serious, they look for man wey go dey do big gods for you. Go and stick to your white man aunty at least they are not stingy.
Black man don tire you, so you don date all black man finish na white man you con dey find.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by benqo01(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol when dey can't manipulate a man into giving them steady cash dey tag him stingy.....u wey no fit give man money mumu

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by ceeceeco: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
I dislike girls with smelling kpekus, mouth ordour, & entitlement mentality. I so much detest such girls. Spits!
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Konjiboii: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Richwallet:

You look similar to Regina Daniels, are you of the same ethnic group as her or region of Nigeria?

You too like ashewo
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by phemmyfour: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.
Just tell us that you are insecure.

But its a good idea for ladies to be in the company of guys

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by idonhammer: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Just as stingy as your dad, broke ass girl.

virginprincess:

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by labake1(f): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
hansomb:

How about a tall guy but short d*ck ?

It's a NO
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tosinhtml: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
You are very right on this, his response to my post confirm this which was why I didn't push further. I have read narratives as such, I have experienced it too. I know people just don't leave.
There is always that factor the ghosted person considers too little for a break up while it is a big deal for the other party.

Exactly & not just that alone, they must have been ringing it in their ears numerous times people just get fed up & ghost. Ghosting is bad but sometimes it is lack of strength to actually argue that leads to ghosting.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by labake1(f): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:

You may never be able to find a husband on earth, but maybe another planet! Except maybe such man wants to pretend that he doesn’t drink/smoke/sport bet!

Getting High has it own advantage in the body! Life is tough & sometimes you just need to change your cloud

Life is tough, YES but there are better ways to relieve such stress. What is bad, is bad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by labake1(f): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
DanAugust2021:
We the members of short people association will come for you. Hang on let me inform my members.

😁 I am waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Arrogant, being very rude, laziness and still forming alpha male
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by spiceadole: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
He asked me for money.

No way a man could get a dime off me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by labake1(f): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
mutantninja:

You’re not even up to a 5.. you’re at best average in looks, personality and finance yet you want what you do not deserve … that’s criminal… what’s the difference between you and a hooker?

You talked like you have seen me before, be careful the way you give your statement bro.
If you are short, get off my way

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by labake1(f): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
tiswell:
you are much younger for now I guess

I might be older than you
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Richwallet: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Konjiboii:

You too like ashewo

And insulting others is your way of whoredom.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Silentgroper(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Yes angry angry

Only women are permitted to play hard to get angry

Meet my kinds ... I go do yanga give you, you go frustrate...
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Konjiboii: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Richwallet:

And insulting others is your way of whoredom.

But that's a ho

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Silentgroper(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ogsirsolo:
Money is all they after my brothers get money oooo

No be because of woman I go dey struggle to make money abeg
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by chieni(f): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
I came to a conclusion after all said and done that he was fine without sense (relationship wise). I actually said this to him though. He was toxic too. He also has his good side as he was very hardworking. I learnt a lot from him.

In conclusion once you are handsome, I still have the thought of you sure say this one get sense.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by mutantninja: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

You talked like you have seen me before, be careful the way you give your statement bro.
If you are short, get off my way
Sis, you are a fraud… you sound like a very cheap girl… I wish you could be half of what the girl I’m fookin is.. the clothes I bought for her last valentines will feed you for the whole year.. cheapskate

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by labake1(f): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
mutantninja:

Sis, you are a fraud… you sound like a very cheap girl

Fuq off, I don't know why you are pained on my likes
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Neitan(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Silentgroper(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
SonofGod231:

Any decent guy would want to have you in his house abi you prefer ram for hotel?!
When women are unmarried in their mid-thirties, they will settle for any thing and marry a man that they would have previously ignored.
This shouldn't be your case,so go back to the first guy and do the needful.

Like the whole idea of courting wasn't for each of the spouse to get to know each other ..

I don't understand how an invitation to his house deviates from that..
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by damoobaba: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
OluwaLina1:
He used his mum as next of kin instead of me😏

Hakimi
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Gabbiedee: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Beware of this scammer and thief who goes on and on to dupe people in the name of online marketer. She has duped many, without delivery and goes on to block the prey.
https://www.facebook.com/doutimiglory.igoh?mibextid=ZbWKwL
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by evictor305: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
As a man I dislike arrogance also. Arrogance and confidence or self-value are not the same
Johnholt909:
My cousin sister said her man was too arrogant and as a result, she left him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by damoobaba: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
jaxxy:

seem like the kind of person that will complain about everything. So a man shouldn't talk bt he must be generous.

Bro, if you listen to women, youll end up confused. Just be yourself, woman that will like you will like you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Voiceofthestree: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:

And you are looking for a white man meanwhile you got a black pussy your product go tai for market
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
I could've dated such men if I wanted to, but they're a huge turn off for me.

I got approached by rich men with flashy cars a number of times since I was in varsity, but I turned them all down... I didn't even ask anything from them.

You Nigerian men need to change this mentality of using money to buy women's love and thinking that all women are like that.

I prefer enjoying my own money that I worked for.

And what's the use of having an iPhone?
nairanaira12:

If he buys you latest iPhone and offers vacation to Maldives, London, New York and Dubai once every 3 months, you will stick to the arrogant man.

Stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by kings59: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I could've dated such men if I wanted to, but they're a huge turn off for me.

I got approached by rich men with flashy cars a number of times since I was in varsity, but I turned them all down... I didn't even ask anything from them.

You Nigerian men need to change this mentality of using money to buy women's love and thinking that all women are like that.

I prefer enjoying my own money that I worked for.

And what's the use of having an iPhone?

I guess you are from South Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.