Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? (50574 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by hansomb: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Everything is not money bro

A short guy has no place in my heart.
If he is not ambitious enough, it's a NO.
If I discovered that he drinks, smoke and do betting, it's a NO.
How about a tall guy but short d*ck ?
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Franking: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Stinginess should be tops na. Give me, give me, give me, give me, give me, give me and continuing giving me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by achimendy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.

Madam go hustle.......
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Oboto700(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Richwallet:

I am not interested in your women. Nigeria has lots of gorgeous women and saying to a young lady she favors Regina Daniels a gifted actress, wife and mother is an honest statement.

you gay?
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Drsnives(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
How do i look like her? and yes we are from the same Delta North.
Virgin indeed
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by damosky12(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chee59:

No. There's a fine line between constant communication and clinginess.
I want a man who can chip in a bit of a conversation as he prepares to go to work, during his break time in the office, on his way home from work and after he's eaten, resting and retiring to bed, when he's out with friends, etc stuff like that. A little "hey" "what are you up to?" "your day going on well?" "OK something unusual happened at work" just basic conversation.

Very different from someone who wants to be on the phone with you all the time, gets suspicious of everything and everyone, for example, you didn't pick up the phone when they called, where you'll be afraid to even say "I'm sorry I have to go". That's obsessive and clingy.

Even what you want may be a little too much for a responsible, busy guy. Understand that reasonable men are forward thinking. Most of such men may not be up for these several little talks. What's more feasible is a few WhatsApp chat exchanges in the day...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Silentgroper(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chee59:

I want a man who can chip in a bit of a conversation as he prepares to go to work, during his break time in the office, on his way home from work and after he's eaten, resting and retiring to bed, when he's out with friends, etc stuff like that. A little "hey" "what are you up to?" "your day going on well?" "OK something unusual happened at work" just basic conversation.

Very different from someone who wants to be on the phone with you all the time, gets suspicious of everything and everyone, for example, you didn't pick up the phone when they called, where you'll be afraid to even say "I'm sorry I have to go". That's obsessive and clingy.

Why on earth can't you be the one to do chipping of the pointless convo..

Heck, I wonder if you'd be the first to call him
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Seankhalifa: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
OluwaLina1:
He used his mum as next of kin instead of me😏
oloshoooooooooo ohhhhh
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tosinhtml: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chee59:

People who do this know they are border-line psychopathic & if you're not careful, you will be like them.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by 24SEVEN: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jakumo:
This topic is of sudden interest to me, now that my woman of 3 years walked away. We're still on speaking terms, but she won't even give me a hint of what went wrong. I've always been a one-woman man who only goes on the prowl when the current relationship has been certified dead by a qualified doctor, so when she took off, there was no reserve waiting to take her place, which I now see as a serious mistake on my part

The rapport was great, and I've never shared as much laughter with any previous lover, as I did with her. The sex was explosive as well. With the help of one of those surface vibes that looks exactly like a lipstick dispenser, she came an average of 8 to 12 times every single time we grappled in bed, which I previously never even knew was possible. I treated her right money-wise on the rare occasion she asked for such, given that she is gainfully employed earning dollar salaries online, and was always very independent-minded.

So yeah it is a mystery to me, the mind of a woman, and therefore I am all ears to hear from Naialand's women as to what flips that switch from hot to cold. Meanwhile, man pikin is on the hunt once again, and back in the game of life, love, and lust haha.

A lady leaves Jakumo?? shocked shocked shocked

With all your intelligence and fanciful writing and talking skills??

It beggars the question, what does a lady truly want? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by amigo1088: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.
Gold Digger Vibes.
continue
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by taneez(f): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
SmartyPants:

In what way does that girl look remotely close to Regina Daniels?

Organize yourself my man.

You are indeed smarty-pants. Your comment is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Seankhalifa: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

I just checked your DP and confirmed that the guy that said that u look like Reggina Daniels dey smoke igbo Dangrin grin
d guy just dey use her catch cruise grin...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Tonytonex(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
😳👀
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Tonytonex(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
you're wise👍
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by bonnyhope: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:

You are jealous of him interacting with your fellow women.

Stop lieing to yourself
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by FireUpNow(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
98% of the female's comments is all about money so I just think many of you are after material things. Love with benefit everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by PulaPower: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
nairanaira12:
The average Nigerians girl only has feelings for money.
Not true..

How many naija girls con get rich boyfriend? Girls love money right, but dating is a natural thing. Money or no money, it will always happen.

Most of these so called rich guys gan, dem no sabi handle women! If you're not Manly enough, a girl won't regard you enough... money or no money!

Nah guys with packaging plenty for street and nah them get girls pass. Nah them dey cheat pass self!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Mmaduise(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:

Hey please chat me up let's hook up.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by novia22(f): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
He used to take things too seriously and had inferiority complex of some sort. Let me give an instance.
We are talking over the phone one day and he made a very crazy joke... obviously it was funny, next thing, I laughed out loud and said " you are crazy ooo" Omo Oga changed it for me ooo started telling me how I just disrespected him and that it was bad for a woman to use such words to her man even as a joke. I understood it was how he was brought up cos his dad was the "Lord" in their house and was feared by all but I wasn't brought up that way. My mum and dad crack jokes to themselves and made even worst comments but they knew that everything said at that time was a joke and not to be held to Heart. We the children would even sit and gist and laugh at the jokes my parents would crack at each other. It never stopped my mum or us from giving my dad the utmost respect he deserved and more. Omo I couldn't cope ooo make person no go commot my teeth cos of joke.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by sync(f): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
After a heartbreak, I was trying to move on. Met this guy and was trying to see if I could develop feelings for him. He made dinner and invited me over to his place. In this era of “Netflix and chill” this dude offered me a range of DVD players of Nigerian movies and asked me to pick my choice. Omor I weak. On top of it, his selfcon was so stuffy I was chocking. The feelings I was trying to develop died immediately I left his place. From frying pan to fire. I ran!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by WantsandMore: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I also can't stand arrogant men.
liar, mk he get money ,you'll justify his arrogance. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tosinhtml: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Sorry about your experience. Was there something at some point she complained of but you never paid attention to. Do you make her uncomfortable or guilty when she raises an issue? Aside sex and money how else did you express love.

If you look into all this and you are sure you did everything right, I guess she was bored or you were too good for her.

let's be fair, the dude in question has an idea of what might have gone wrong & he knows. People don't just ghost for nothing, both the ghoster & the ghostee knows why it happens 9 times out of 10. Therefore anybody that says I have been with person A for number of years & they just left is not telling the whole truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tunapawizzy: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mistmidst of women not even his fellow men.
YOUR PROFILE READS:
All Nairaland men are broke ......................... let's even throw away any form of logical reasoning and assume this is true, why is it a thing.
Any white men here should message me, I'm tired of black men and their problems...... omo on this one you are irredeemable

You are such a sexist, you broke-shame men too, and most unfortunately, you seem to suffer from some form of complex stemming from the colour of your skin.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Shedrack777: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chee59:

from Your Write Up, I Can See That You Like, No, Sorry, you Love Gossip Well Well
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
tosinhtml:

let's be fair, the dude in question has an idea of what might have gone wrong & he knows. People don't just ghost for nothing, both the ghoster & the ghostee knows why it happens 9 times out of 10. Therefore anybody that says I have been with person A for number of years & they just left is not telling the whole truth.
You are very right on this, his response to my post confirm this which was why I didn't push further. I have read narratives as such, I have experienced it too. I know people just don't leave.
There is always that factor the ghosted person considers too little for a break up while it is a big deal for the other party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kriss216:
When the funds are not coming as usual from the money merchant, this alone ends the feelings of over 98.783% of Nigerian girls. Don't let any girl tell you otherwise.
Exactly, you've said it all
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Strong87: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=OluwaLina1 post=122513265]He used his mum as next of kin instead of me😏[/q

Did you married already
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tunapawizzy: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Everything is not money bro

A short guy has no place in my heart.
If he is not ambitious enough, it's a NO.
If I discovered that he drinks, smoke and do betting, it's a NO.
Chai...No love for short men in this world....even women 5"3(not you o) will tell you anything less than 6"0 is short and they don't want

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tunapawizzy: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
If they realize he is broke and he is not rich, definitely he is stingy and that will kill off their feelings for Johnny. embarassed

However what killed my feelings for a girl that I asked for a relationship was when she insists that I join her on the current 70 days vigil ongoing in her church.
I decided to kill my feelings for her myself.
No 1 quality of a real man.... have at least 95% control over your feelings.......know when to turn on the "stop loving" button, not just know it, have the will to be able to turn it on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by BlackyOne: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
How do i look like her? and yes we are from the same Delta North.

Same character like her too, I'm sure you'll run after a 70yr old man for money too undecided
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by okerekingsley90: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chee59:

Dey Play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.