Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,046 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Urgent Tweak Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Tweak Needed (336 Views)

Someone Needed To Tweak Real Estate Plugin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Tweak Needed by Joopitar: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
I need someone who can copy a slider from one of my website and add it to another of my website Or give me a new slider entirely. I will pay a token. WhatsApp: 08039659935
Re: Urgent Tweak Needed by niel63(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Joopitar:
I need someone who can copy a slider from one of my website and add it to another of my website Or give me a new slider entirely. I will pay a token. WhatsApp: 08039659935

You people should start paying a Gigs worth and not token. The effect is always for the latter.

2 years from now, you'll still be looking toward the token since someone already did it for a token.

Take your business serious and pay the worth.

Token! Una too like token.

Oya token hunters, una food don set.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Tweak Needed by truthCoder: 4:29am On Apr 15, 2023
Joopitar:

If it was only to copy a slider, you would not have posted it here. You would have simply copied it.

The reactivity and update functionality of the slider nko?

You didn’t even mention the codebase. We can only assume it’s one of those nulled scripts.

Token hunters, over to you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lazy And Dumb Programmers / . / UI/UX Designer Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.