Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,917 members, 7,949,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? (2319 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Funny Viral Video Of Mom Pranking Her Kids By Pretending To Chop Off Her Finger / LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by ocloud(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2023
I'm tired of pretending, please what is this used for??

Re: I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by 07kjb: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2023
I mostly use it to keep confidential financial papers like POS printouts

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by clintz(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Used for storing small items like coins, keys, rings and pocket watches etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by libertyfather(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Watch Pocket

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by JASONjnr(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2023
Whatever it is.... It depends on what you intend to use it for...

Personally, I hide my money there incase I get into a stop and search by the police....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by Mcreloaded(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2023
My emergency 4 condoms always safe there.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by oz4real83(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Its modern uses are different from what it was originally meant for. The earliest time pieces were without straps to enable them being used as wrist watches, the portable form of those time-piece were kept in that place for easy protection and access. Today, coins that will be used in vending machines and other small objects that can easily get lost are kept there, as for me, I keep ring, keys without keyholders and memory cards\flash drives there cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by Pochettino(f): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2023
Key, condom, sweet, juju.
Depends on the wearer.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by kestolove95(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
For save keeping of condoms
Re: I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by KingMack(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
S3gun and Abiola dey use am put their touch and follow ring that yearπŸ˜”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I'm Tired Of Pretending, Please What Is This Used For?? by PerfectMan24: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
I have not make use of it b4. It is just always there!

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Phone Conversation / Bishop Oyedepo Slaps President Jonathan / The Beauty Of CHINA Is Technology........what Is The Beauty Of NIGERIA? See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.