Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,477 members, 7,937,402 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

“I Paid Half Of My Bride Price ” Korra Obidi Reveals [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Paid Half Of My Bride Price ” Korra Obidi Reveals [video] (378 Views)

'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty / Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Paid Half Of My Bride Price ” Korra Obidi Reveals [video] by geralddesmondt: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Korra Obidi, a Nigerian-American dancer and singer, has made some shocking discoveries about her marriage and divorce.

Korra asserted that she had paid only half of the bride price, appearing to be following in Tonto Dikeh’s footsteps.

To top it off, after their divorce, she also gave a sizable sum to her ex-husband Justin Dean.

Click the link below to watch video

https://www.drillogist.com/i-paid-half-of-my-bride-price-and-settled-my-ex-with-50k-after-our-divorce-korra-obidi-reveals-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: “I Paid Half Of My Bride Price ” Korra Obidi Reveals [video] by SalamRushdie: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
All in your quest to get green card ...How did you even pay half of your bride price when you were squatting with your then Bleep mate in Lekki phase because you couldn't afford rent ..

(1) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Part Of Lagos After Heavy Rain (Video) / Portable AKA Zazu Zeh Runs M@d As His New Car Got On Fîre And Pushed Down To Me / Kenyan Chef Set To Break Guiness Record As She Is Set To Cook For 4 Month Withou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.