Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,325 members, 7,881,210 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Could This Be The Reason Tinubu Holds Dual Citizenship (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Reason Tinubu Holds Dual Citizenship (pics) (7144 Views)

President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) / President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Tinubu Holds Dual Citizenship (pics) by Eniitankorede: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2023
nairanaira12:

You tinubu fools claiming Obi took hard drug to uk without evidence, you are the ones that have brain, right?

Whatever Obi must have taken to UK will soon be exposed. But what is obvious is that he has committed an offence and they will soon jail him like Ekweremadu. That will be the end of play for the Andrew Liver Salt. Many of you will be committing suicide when the truth is exposed very soon.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Tinubu Holds Dual Citizenship (pics) by Eniitankorede: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2023
optimusprime2:

Oga, gone are the days of lack of information...
If Tinubu is still in possession of a "Nigerian Diplomatic passport" after 2015, then fully understand why he needs to appear in court.
Does Nigerian immigration law permit ex-public servants to still be in possession of diplomatic passports after their tenure?

Please sir its 2023... don't be deliberately ignorant

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189639-buhari-withdraws-diplomatic-official-passports-from-ex-governors-ministers-senators-others.html?tztc=1

https://punchng.com/ex-govs-ministers-refuse-to-surrender-diplomatic-passports/

https://guardian.ng/news/immigration-withdraws-diplomatic-passports-of-ex-govs-others/

Tinubu has diplomatic passport. He doesn’t need passport of Guinea a third world country. Can’t you people use your brain anymore? If he needs a passport to go round the world, is it a Guinea passport that will appeal to a person of his stature? I will not take Guinea passport of any type for any thing. Guinea passport does not open doors of opportunity to anyone.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Tinubu Holds Dual Citizenship (pics) by optimusprime2(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Tinubu has diplomatic passport. He doesn’t need passport of Guinea a third world country. Can’t you people use your brain anymore? If he needs a passport to go round the world, is it a Guinea passport that will appeal to a person of his stature? I will not take Guinea passport of any type for any thing. Guinea passport does not open doors of opportunity to anyone.

So you are insinuating he has a Nigerian diplomatic passport?

Which is illegal, considering the fact that at the moment he holds no federal appointment or public office.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Tinubu Holds Dual Citizenship (pics) by emmysam2: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Even if he was a drug dealer, since 30 years ago? Some of you are worse but are quick to point accusing fingers. Yes, I want him as my president.

Wow, so sad to hear you don't mind a drug lord as your president.
But I do.

A drug kingpin is an addict. Bad habits don't die. Tinubu is still very much who he is. 30yrs can't change things.
I guess Marwa has lost his job at NDLEA once Drug Baron Tinubu becomes President. Cos Tinubu will not allow Marwa boys intercept his drug business.
BAT Pharmaceuticals will be established pronto.
Let the Drugs flow thru out the streets of Nigeria.
All hail Kingpin Tinubu.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Tinubu Holds Dual Citizenship (pics) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2023
emmysam2:

Wow, so sad to hear you don't mind a drug lord as your president.
But I do.

A drug kingpin is an addict. Bad habits don't die. Tinubu is still very much who he is. 30yrs can't change things.
I guess Marwa has lost his job at NDLEA once Drug Baron Tinubu becomes President. Cos Tinubu will not allow Marwa boys intercept his drug business.
BAT Pharmaceuticals will be established pronto.
Let the Drugs flow thru out the streets of Nigeria.
All hail Kingpin Tinubu.

Dey play. Cry more. Tinubu and Marwa are very very close. And won't replace him. You have no evidence that Tinubu consumes or trades in drugs. Y'all just a sore loser.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Tinubu Holds Dual Citizenship (pics) by emmysam2: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Dey play. Cry more. Tinubu and Marwa are very very close. And won't replace him. You have no evidence that Tinubu consumes or trades in drugs. Y'all just a sore loser.

Hahhhahahaha, see your life??
Defender of the undefendable.
1. Tinubu team have already recently agreed in court that Tinubu had a drug case in the US.
2. There is no forfeiture if there is no crime. Tinubu forfeited monies for drug crimes in the US.
3. You yourself just admitted that Tinubu committed drug crime more than 30yrs ago and as such his crime can be overlooked for him to be President.
So why are you telling us there is no evidence of his drug crime?
Upon all the evidences abound?
Are you kidding me?
Just like Buhari supporters, Tinubu supporter can never see anything wrong with Tinubu.
His Dual citizen case will sink him in court.
Drug lord must not be our president
Re: Could This Be The Reason Tinubu Holds Dual Citizenship (pics) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2023
emmysam2:

Hahhhahahaha, see your life??
Defender of the undefendable.
1. Tinubu team have already recently agreed in court that Tinubu had a drug case in the US.
2. There is no forfeiture if there is no crime. Tinubu forfeited monies for drug crimes in the US.
3. You yourself just admitted that Tinubu committed drug crime more than 30yrs ago and as such his crime can be overlooked for him to be President.
So why are you telling us there is no evidence of his drug crime?
Upon all the evidences abound?
Are you kidding me?
Just like Buhari supporters, Tinubu supporter can never see anything wrong with Tinubu.
His Dual citizen case will sink him in court.
Drug lord must not be our president

If you like cry blood, he would be sworn in come May 29the, 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death / One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu / Northkorea Send Warning To Nigeria Over Mockery Of Their Leader -nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.