Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,163 members, 7,890,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Photos: Reoccurring Skin Infection On A Year Baby's Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Reoccurring Skin Infection On A Year Baby's Skin (244 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Reoccurring Skin Infection On A Year Baby's Skin by mabeni(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hello Everyone!

My 1year Old son has this skin infection right from 3month.
We've been to hospital times without number and have used varieties of drugs. It goes and comes back few weeks after.

The last time we went to The hospital, test was ran on him and we were told he had infection of the blood. We were given some antibiotics...it cured it but it's back now.

Note: it itches him in the night and when sleeping and the rashes are only on his legs...not on any other parts of his body.

Please,could you recommend us any drug? He's a Year and 3months Old.

Re: Photos: Reoccurring Skin Infection On A Year Baby's Skin by favourRN(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
mabeni:
Hello Everyone!

My 1year Old son has this skin infection right from 3month.
We've been to hospital times without number and have used varieties of drugs. It goes and comes back few weeks after.

The last time we went to The hospital, test was ran on him and we were told he had infection of the blood. We were given some antibiotics...it cured it but it's back now.

Note: it itches him in the night and when sleeping and the rashes are only on his legs...not on any other parts of his body.

Please,could you recommend us any drug? He's a Year and 3months Old.

I'm sorry to hear about your son's skin infection and recurring symptoms. But saving your son, life and looking for medication up and down is not the right thing to do though it's a normal practice in Nigeria he has to be thoroughly diagnosed to know the cause of the skin infection and based on the diagnosis medical advice would be advised. However, I highly recommend that you take your son back to the hospital or see a pediatrician as soon as possible to get a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. It's essential to address the underlying cause of the skin infection to prevent it from reoccurring. It may also be helpful to keep track of any triggers or patterns that could be contributing to the infection, such as exposure to certain chemicals, foods, or allergens. I wish you and your son all the best in finding a solution.

I'm a Nigerian and an Rn in the United state and I could try to diagnose your son so you get the maximum care needed, see my signature for my WhatsApp number to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Shower Vs Cold Shower: Which One To Choose? / Common Stds: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis / Iron Benefits And Foods With High Iron Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.