Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? (56224 Views)

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by steeltrust: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bro nothing is wrong in it
It absolutely ok to marry your sister in-law

I once attracted to my brothers wife younger sister

Even my brother wife was Pushing me but o didn’t cause I’ve some one already
If not I for run am cause she’s a nice person

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by optimismlaz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
It's not a taboo. If you are truly in love with her go ahead. It's legally and traditionally right in our side. Many marriages has happened like that. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by UNDFTD: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
stopthecycle:
So my elder brother just got married to the Love of his Life. I got to know his wife's family about two months before they got married. The lady has a younger sister who is super attractive, intelligent and nice. We've been talking for a long time and got close and we really like each other.

But I feel we are doing something wrong. Is it okay to date my Sister in law? Some people keep telling g me it's a taboo. I need advice...

There's absolutely NOTHING taboo about it. You're in no way shape or form related to her either by blood or otherwise other than by marriage. Have you NOT heard of two siblings marrying into the same family?

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Enemyofpeace: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Womanizer:

How you go talk say person wey get that kind Rokiat big nyash be man? angry

Abi eye dey pain you?
Rokiat yansh big o, omo dat kind yansh na follow come
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by clockwisereport: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Efisimilala:
Second wife her...ASAP
Make una dey read before una drop comments

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by EmiDon11: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
stopthecycle:

Ask your mama
now i know ur problem grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by romunu(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
You are not blood related, anything can happen, twins do marry twins, I have seen.

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by pek(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
stopthecycle:
So my elder brother just got married to the Love of his Life. I got to know his wife's family about two months before they got married. The lady has a younger sister who is super attractive, intelligent and nice. We've been talking for a long time and got close and we really like each other.

But I feel we are doing something wrong. Is it okay to date my Sister in law? [b]Some people keep telling g me it's a tabo[/b]o. I need advice...
I would have loved it if you clarify the bolded. Then again, you may not. There is nothing wrong with dating your in law as long as you both maintain the boundaries of decency. I hope your brother won't mind cause the first opposition will come from him.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by soundOsonic: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
deyplay:
forget it jare. Both his brother and sister in law will oppose. Which love? That's a circumstantial love jare

Not true they are not related, so why can't they marry.
There is no law or custom or tradition or culture that forbids marriage between in-laws.

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by odinga1of: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
ruggedboych:

Them say you be man

Is that correct

She and Obembet her men with hairy balls cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rokiat and Obembet
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Geesaintagape: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
What does ur people's tradition say about this kind affairs?
What does her people's tradition say about this kind affairs?
What's ur brother's take on ur move?
Tell ur brother before further move my dear.
If it's not workable base any of the above my guy quit the shit betters girls no dey finish

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Goodlady(f): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
texazzpete:

You need to refund the money used to educate you. How the hell is this incest when they aren’t related ?

Are you people OK like this sef?
If you don't love incest, you won't support having relationship with family members

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by MuMuOnBail: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na wa ooo

If it's not against their custom and tradition.
Better start hitting the spot before someone else chance you.

I was riding my elder brothers wife younger sister kpekus, before I was caught one night and send packing.

Do you know what? this girl followed me to my new house and we start cohabiting.

NA ME USE MY LEG RUN WHEN I FINALLY MET MY WIFE

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Why You Should Always Enquire And Not Assume Over Serious Matters In Your Life

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCLd6IMEPVk
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by ezegenigbonine: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
In Enugu, we call it OgO Ngochite.
It's not a taboo

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by clarion30(f): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
There's nothing wrong with it. Just tell her your intentions and tell both families. There's absolutely nothing wrong it.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by 7upnigeria: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
theophorus:
Kill that Love if you can

Why should he kill it? I've heard of twins marry twins from another family. Theres no taboo there.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by thisisit: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Inside this Elections crisis?....
By the time we remove fuel SUBSIDY, your erection would be inconclusive angry

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by steveodo(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
It depends on your culture.
-My father married two sister
-my wife is My elder brother's first cousin, as a matter of fact they grew up in the same house
Note: I am Idoma from Benue state
The Tiv part of Benue state sees it as Taboo

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by achobs: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
She is your in-law not sister in law, your brother's wife is your sister in law

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Gboom: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
FirstbornWds:

What or where is the abomination here, please?
I know a family while growing up, the wife brought her sister to live with her and the husband already had 2 of his brothers living with them. The girl that the wife brought was very pretty to the extent almost all the boys tried on the street to woo her including myself, but the girl preferred one tall boy among us. This made one of the husband's brothers to become jealous and one day, he beat the girl's boyfriend to stupor and was arrested by the police and during investigation, it was revealed he has been spending on this girl with the hope of marrying her one day. After all the imbroglio, the brother became an object of ridicule in the area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by stopthecycle: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Praxis758:
Have you started dating each other or you’re still nursing the thought?
Still nursing the thought
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by chi4ik4(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
It depends on your culture but mine accommodates that. She's not related to you.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Karleb(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nothing wrong with that. Perfectly normal and okay.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by stopthecycle: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lifewasgood:
There's nothing wrong in dating/marrying her but i will advise you get approval from both families to avoid story that touch later.

I'll do that. I hope they agree
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Konjiboii: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
stopthecycle:

Ask your mama

Na why dem no dey help people be this.
You are very stupid, person dey ask you legit question and see the rubbish you dey talk, she get yansh abi she no get yansh?
E get why

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by stopthecycle: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Infobase101:
So what is your plan for her?

Marriage Sir
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by alizma: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
stopthecycle:

But I feel we are doing something wrong. Is it okay to date my Sister in law? Some people keep telling g me it's a taboo. I need advice...
The way some of you asked irrelevant questions baffled me. Someone told you it is a taboo a d you didn't care to ask him to explain to you how it is a taboo.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by winner37(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
advanceDNA:
Pple wey normal for this world no reach 3 again...

I don't think you are among the three people who are normal... 😜😜😜😜😜
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by 123huawei: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
It's wrong to marry her

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by HenryWilliams(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
OP..
Please desist from such immoral thoughts.
Once your your family member has married into a family. All females or males are expressly forbidden.
Tho there's nothing legally wrong but culturally it's very wrong and lead to a lot of issues if you continue with this line of action .
There are many ladies put there you can marry legally and culturally.

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by stopthecycle: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
BigDawsNet:

No worries dating your sister inlaw...
But this kind of dating is not a regular dating partner you mess around with...

However u treat her in the relationship will be open to the family and if u mess her up.. ur bros wife may never forgive again...

So, think before u go for it

Is it chop and clean mouth or real relationship?

Real oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.