Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,036 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error (50507 Views)

POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K / Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by arrow212: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
The POS agent is not intelligent at all....

First, move the money into a crypto wallet, untraceable....

Then relocate and close down the business...

Move out of that city to another city to start life.

Change name and get a new BVN, take a teen boy that has your resemblance to the BVN center and he will be captured with the new name and will capture for you, get a new phone number and link 5he new BVN to it ... Open a new account and start a new life.....

Convert the crypto back to cash and begin to enjoy your millions by investing it in a serious real estate business..

How can someone capture bvn for you??

Thumb/ finger print is unique meaning you can't use another person own
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Kobicove(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Caramia2020:
Corrupt Nigerian, no difference between the pos operator and our dubious politicians.

You just stated the truth which most Nigerians do not like to hear
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Kobicove(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:
If the money was transferred to a more knowledgeable crook, then over is over. He for don change the money buy plenty dollars and bitcoin, then transfer some back to his mum (Hakimi option) through the aboki or other third party, thus leaving no direct trail between his account and the recipient, then used the bulk of his loot to japa through night bus to Ghana or Cotonou and from there onwards onwards to a new life. He would have weeks to perfect this.

E be like say you never see where them launch international manhunt for person before na im make you dey talk like this undecided

Na so so crook na im full Nigeria! sad
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by abidem4real: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:
If the money was transferred to a more knowledgeable crook, then over is over. He for don change the money buy plenty dollars and bitcoin, then transfer some back to his mum (Hakimi option) through the aboki or other third party, thus leaving no direct trail between his account and the recipient, then used the bulk of his loot to japa through night bus to Ghana or Cotonou and from there onwards onwards to a new life. He would have weeks to perfect this.
Hmmm! What a typical Nigerian!🙌🙌🙌
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Kobicove(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Topmaike007:
From what I have read on this thread I will bodly say Nigeria can't be good again not possible again to be honest it can not

Nearly the whole population is made up of crooks...the irony of the whole thing is that they want a working country meanwhile they're not ready to do things right!
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Yoighaman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:

First question is "How would he withdraw the N280M over the counter at the bank?" It would raise suspicion, even if he attempts to withdraw it in bits.

The bank will question him, seeing that, that kind of money is not a regular pattern in his account. He would have lots of explanation to make and at that point, the authorities would be alerted.

Withdrawing the money is the real challenge, not changing to dollars or BTC.

Anyway, he shouldn't have spent the money because it is not his. He should have notified his bank.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by seglabsy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fatbam003:
I was on my bed on Sunday when 10k entered my acct till now I don't know who sent it
na me oo

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Charly68: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ole buruku
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by kingskynet1: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please someone should help me.
A payment was made to me via HOPE PAYMENT SERVICE BANK POS and it is being 3days now, I have not received the money, the print out of the pos says approved, HOPEPSB is not answering calls or engaging anyone on their social media handles. Their is no section ID on their pos print out. Please who has an idea on what I can do to recover my money from these people??
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Classickj(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:
You read my mind

I fit carry all my family self japa go Ghana from there enter SA
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by somehow: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
michlins:
131ml living in dimensional poverty according to this administration. The people living above poverty are still there but they're not wealthy yet

So how's this 99%?

No country in the world have 99% of its population living in poverty.

131m out of 216m or more is even below 70%

Secondly, yardstick used in measuring 'hardship' by WHO is $2/day, meaning an individual spend below $2 a day, so that's poverty and hardship to them.

$2 now is ₦1490 if we are to use black market rate as people are quick to use.

I don't know how much a plate of food is in a mamma put where majority of people in hardship buy from but I doubt if 70% can't afford 2 meals a day.

The so called rich don't even eat 3 meals a day because 24hrs is not that much a time frame.

Do you know that an average Chinese feed below $5 a day due to their standard of living and exchange rate, does it mean they're going through hardship?

There are people actually going through hardship /hunger/poverty but using WHO standard is a wrong representation, not to talk of 99%.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Konjiboii: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

280 million through which betting site in Nigeria?

Moreover, the judge would ask him to provide the bet slip or the lotto ticket.

There was a case I followed concerning this matter. It happened in the UK.

A woman received double her salary. She honestly didn't know that it was paid in error. She started spending it. The police arrested her using the theft act. The woman said her employer had told her to expect a pay increase, and so she thought that was the pay increase.

She won the case because she had proof that she did not know that money was paid in error into her account. They actually allowed her to keep the money as her own. The loss was the bank's.

So, don't think any lie will fly. Your lie must be credible to win you the case. Otherwise, it is a prison sentence.

Atoh we learn everyday I don't know how the betting thing work, how about he says he threw the slip away though.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by ModCaller: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
I suspect an issue in their system since it was an auditor who discovered it. It was not bank transfer.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Cantonese: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Ogbeni, Buhari made it clear that none of his child will inherit a dime or anything from him.

Now you're justifying rubbish.... So a president son is now entitled to having money even when they don't have a job?

That’s the problem with youths like you with warped ideas. Unfortunately your display of criminality and lack of information is second to none.

Do you even read what you write at all?

Can you mention a living or dead President of this country whose children live in penury? If Buhari said that his children would not inherit “a dime”, you ignorantly believe that his children will live their own lives in poverty? What a shame that we have such youths as you in this forum.

If no be say you be Olodo, how would you think that the only son of the President and his wife, would be “jobless”? How do you define joblessness? Do you think joblessness in the context of the President’s only son, is similar to yours? No job yet according to you he owns a power bike valued at N4m? Can a jobless person own such?

Paraga and hard life no let you think well again. Sorry.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Konjiboii:

Atoh we learn everyday I don't know how the betting thing work, how about he says he threw the slip away though.

First of all, no betting site in Nigeria has a payout as huge as 280 million naira.

I believe the maximum payout of any betting site in Nigeria is 50 million naira.

Secondly, if he claimed that he threw the slip away, the police can ask for records of a huge win from the betting site.

Lying to the police is a criminal offense. So, he would be worsening his case the more.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by TheRealOwner(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:

I fear who no fear you!! Teach me !
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Topmaike007(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobicove:

Nearly the whole population is made up of crooks...the irony of the whole thing is that they want a working country meanwhile they're not ready to do things right!
right now I don't think the country can work again, because change begins with us in the nation and the youth of now are dangerously wicked
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by georgeakins: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
The POS agent is not intelligent at all....

First, move the money into a crypto wallet, untraceable....

Then relocate and close down the business...

Move out of that city to another city to start life.

Change name and get a new BVN, take a teen boy that has your resemblance to the BVN center and he will be captured with the new name and will capture for you, get a new phone number and link 5he new BVN to it ... Open a new account and start a new life.....

Convert the crypto back to cash and begin to enjoy your millions by investing it in a serious real estate business..

How do you do all these when your finger prints have already been captured by GSM Coy and banks?
Unless you leave Nigeria, you will surely be caught.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Tycyborg(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
dominique:

You're one of the problems we have in this country. Criminal minded people that think they deserve a working country. Clowns of the century!

Don't mind him, he thinks he is wise talking about changing this and that... First his picture and information will be taken even from a closed account and if he is within Nigeria he will be caught one way or the other and if he is in another country he will be on a wanted list under money laundering and interpol will sweep in and he will still be caught unless he fake his death and after that do surgery to change his face... And I bet if that money will even be enjoyable after spending huge on those two things in a foreign country... The guy just swim in too much fantasy...
In additional... When people say politicians are corrupt, I just shake my head... We're politicians from heaven or from the same citizen... A good citizen birth a good politician or government and this says a lot about what's going on in this country...
I even read where some said it's because of poverty... So now poverty is an excuse for wrong... If you are poor then beg. But stealing is all shade of wrong and that guy is clueless about how life works
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by APCNig: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Blackmercyvelly:
Made in Fulani slave camp is that you , Omo ale jatijati Iran akotile ta awon alimojiri 😂😂😂 I just remain you where you belong to Omo eru Fulani

Better go and find out the baby factory you were bought from
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by oxiide22(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
kingskynet1:
Please someone should help me.
A payment was made to me via HOPE PAYMENT SERVICE BANK POS and it is being 3days now, I have not received the money, the print out of the pos says approved, HOPEPSB is not answering calls or engaging anyone on their social media handles. Their is no section ID on their pos print out. Please who has an idea on what I can do to recover my money from these people??
excersise MN more patience as long as it shows approved your money will land very soon
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by oxiide22(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
OneTemplate:

Was it sent as a message? Will check.
good day sir
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by oxiide22(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Why you guys like begging up and down online?
help me with 5k
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Inyaky(f): 11:28pm On May 04, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're not just stupid but ignorant as well....

Now you're literally accepting my point of view... That Buhari and his children are corrupt and they're rich when they're jobless yet you are blaming me for wanting to abscond with money mistakenly transferred to my account?

Now, between me and Buhari's children who's more

corrupt? Or evil?

You re a big fool, thief, read and comprehend before writing rubbish
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by laskab(f): 3:50am On May 05, 2023
Technical ways to pass an exam:
1) Set a target for each Course

2) Set a Timetable for each Course

3) Adhere to reading a Course per day

4) Avoid negative words that could impair achievement of set targets for each Course

5) 1 and 1/2 months to exam, try and make a note. I mean write the note offhand or attempt to answer likely exam questions in your head

6) Dedicate more time to Courses that you find uninterested in or dedicate more time to reading likely tough subjects

7) During exam, reduce error & learn to communicate well

cool Please note that A in all Courses is very possible. Also, kindly believe in yourself before and during exams

9) Don't forget to contact 09071092256 for your fast, affordable and quality student projects or assignments. We are not scammers neither are we fake.

God bless you

Viz007:

https://punchng.com/kwara-pos-operator-lavishes-n280m-received-in-error/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM / BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 / Guys, Let's Talk Business

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.