Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error (50352 Views)

POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K / Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by ruggedboych: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2023
dominique:

Stop assuming everybody is greedy and crooked like yourself. I have actually received a large sum of money I was not expecting and I never touched it. I told myself if the bank or the sender does not contact me, i will go to the bank myself to make a report. Turned out that my husband was doing contribution (ajo) with his colleagues and he told them to gather the money and send to my account because his ATM had expired and his account couldn't carry out online banking at the time. The money was 100% safe in my account and he was able to execute the projects he planned to with it.

I was once overpaid by almost 30k during my Jumia agent days and I returned the excess the moment they notified me. That you can spend the money erroneously transferred to you doesn't mean others can. Not everybody is a greedy criminal like yourself

Who bothered reading the long trashy episode your wrote in self defense, is people like you who act holier than you attitude in day and a crook in the night, I know your type..... I don't need your sugarcoated story.... Keep it for the simps you use it to deceive here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by LeopardX: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2023
OneTemplate:

Bro, such a wonderful man. The bank had told me his account had not been active for ages and that he was above 80.

Per the amount involved they actually phoned him while I was in the branch and he was not even aware of any credit to his account.

The man explained he did not go out much but would call his driver to take him to the bank to authorise the reversal on his end.

Even felt guilty for troubling the old man. I think bank called him Tuesday. He went to the bank Thursday.

The older generation are much better than our hushpuppi generation today like the chap advising how to japa with the money. Very worrying for Nigeria sha. They are all worse than Peter Obi. Lol.

Baba is trying not to make any stupid mistake as his journey to the hereafter has become closer than ever.
I don't expect any 80 year old, rich or poor, to do otherwise.
Kudos to him.
And to you too for the token and for being grateful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by badBADbichh(f): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:
If the money was transferred to a more knowledgeable crook, then over is over. He for don change the money buy plenty dollars and bitcoin, then transfer some back to his mum (Hakimi option) through the aboki or other third party, thus leaving no direct trail between his account and the recipient, then used the bulk of his loot to japa through night bus to Ghana or Cotonou and from there onwards onwards to a new life. He would have weeks to perfect this.

You're a real GEE in whom your countrymen are well pleased cool

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by KosiGee(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2023
oliverwrites:
Similar thing happened to me last year, my writer called in distress that she was in labour, been a soft man I was very scared, transferred to her not knowing she sent me a wrong account, I assumed the name was that of her husband or a relative.

80K was sent to her. Hours later she did not get it and it was false labour, 3 days later still not received. Then I checked the account and forwarded it to her and the mistake was spotted. I called UBA, who in turn told me to call access.

They were wasting my time, I did a reverse search and found the guy on facebook, did a little bit of digging and found his phone number on nairaland, called him but he can't go to bank for 2 weeks due to banks been far from him ( Sokoto ).

Like 72 hours later I got a reversal, apparently someone came around who has a car. I offered him 40k, he rejected it.

I am sorry, I am not a religious bigot but he is a MUSLIM hence I got the money if it is my fellow Christian and under 30 ( from the guy's picture he is under 30 ) I can as well forget 90% of the time.

Some people will dispute the last part but it is my personal experience and I am a bonafide Christian.

It depends on one’s orientation and upbringing.
I am a Christian and I can’t swindle anyone or withhold anyone’s hard earned money.

I’ve never been to church in 2 years but I can never ever cheat anyone or dupe anyone of their money. If I see a billion dollars in my account, I’ll alert the bank cos I know it’s a mistake and I don’t believe churches or people who pray for mysterious alert on their bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by DWJOBScom(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:
If the money was transferred to a more knowledgeable crook, then over is over. He for don change the money buy plenty dollars and bitcoin, then transfer some back to his mum (Hakimi option) through the aboki or other third party, thus leaving no direct trail between his account and the recipient, then used the bulk of his loot to japa through night bus to Ghana or Cotonou and from there onwards onwards to a new life. He would have weeks to perfect this.

Right now
This is impossible.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by ajitoyo: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
The POS agent is not intelligent at all....

First, move the money into a crypto wallet, untraceable....

Then relocate and close down the business...

Move out of that city to another city to start life.

Change name and get a new BVN, take a teen boy that has your resemblance to the BVN center and he will be captured with the new name and will capture for you, get a new phone number and link 5he new BVN to it ... Open a new account and start a new life.....

Convert the crypto back to cash and begin to enjoy your millions by investing it in a serious real estate business..

What kind of criminal minded individual you are? If the case is to be reversed and you happened to be the owner of the money, will you boldly give the same advise you just gave?
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by KosiGee(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2023
dominique:

Stop assuming everybody is greedy and crooked like yourself. I have actually received a large sum of money I was not expecting and I never touched it. I told myself if the bank or the sender does not contact me, i will go to the bank myself to make a report. Turned out that my husband was doing contribution (ajo) with his colleagues and he told them to gather the money and send to my account because his ATM had expired and his account couldn't carry out online banking at the time. The money was 100% safe in my account and he was able to execute the projects he planned to with it.

I was once overpaid by almost 30k during my Jumia agent days and I returned the excess the moment they notified me. That you can spend the money erroneously transferred to you doesn't mean others can. Not everybody is a greedy criminal like yourself

I had to like this post because I believe there are lots of honest Nigerians who would not be tempted to disappear with other people’s money.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2023
ArticleBeast:

Will he pay the Aboki cash 😏😏There is always going to be a money trail. Once they hold aboki, aboki present the mum, mum present son.

Haba. It's not the same aboki now. He would buy dollar from one aboki and then go to a totally different aboki to sell the dollar for Naira, which the second aboki will then transfer to Hakimi mommy. No trail, no connection.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Ray07(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well, he isn't wrong!

That POS guy is an idiot, and it's said that a fool is soon parted with his money.

If any crook wishes to lavish such easily traceable funds, the first thing is to transfer everything and yourself out of this nation.

That's just common sense!

... And yes, an average Nigerian is to be seriously mistrusted and feared! undecided
na to use 20 mil play better 2 odds. Cash out and return their money to them.

Even if you succeed to Japa with the money, his next of kin and family members would suffer for it.

No peace of mind with stolen money except one is in the criminal team called politicians. grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Emiron(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2023
So or oti lo I swear convert all money to cripto and dollar straight to any visa free country first from there if you know you know [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by ICEWIN: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Change name and get a new BVN, take a teen boy that has your resemblance to the BVN center and he will be captured with the new name and will capture for you, get a new phone number and link 5he new BVN to it ... Open a new account and start a new life.....

Convert the crypto back to cash and begin to enjoy your millions by investing it in a serious real estate business..
Well you are not smart enough. Have you heard that binance are locking user crypto,did you care to ask or research why? My brother except govt no mean to get you or then they involve too thats why,you can out smart financial system,forget heist movie.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Emiron(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2023
If government eradicates poverty people no go get this kind mindset but a married man with kids children no eat last night him no see school fees pay dem sent him children from school him mama Dey call for money person way Dey vex u come mistakenly send am 280m So pe o ti lo I swear I know some people way no even mind self say make dem catch dem dem go go jail dem no mind and dem no go ever disclose how them take spend the money dem no mind to go jail people get mind dem go still come back dem no kill person nw
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Csleek: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Them suppose flog you 😂😂😂
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by ibinaboonline: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2023
I'm not surprised you got 22 likes for so boldly baring your rotten mind. For your info, there's no such thing as "untraceable". Even your crypto transactions can be traced if the powers that be actually put their minds to it.
JASONjnr:

2 Likes

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2023
bighorlus:

what if you are married with kids? will you change schools too? your wifes job? her name and bvn? change her bank account and phone numbers too? stop doing transfers or calls to your loved ones? because as far as there is these connections, i dont see why you cant be traced in a few months? its just a matter of time
Not when you're outside Nigeria.... The Ponzi scheme scammers that ran with billions of naira. How many have been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by sharone21(f): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:

Normally, to open bank account, one is asked for your mum's MAIDEN name unless he has forgotten( lol)...

Illiteracy/ semi-illiteracy laced with ignorance of the law has made a lot of Nigerians law breakers....To avoid problems from these is at least to have a good, working conscience even if our environment encourages illegality.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Moneyboyz: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

The reason he sponsored some people to lesser Hajj.

What a faithful and honest follower of the moon!

🤣🤣🤣 Follower of the moon indeed.

He could have taken the money, buy dollars and run to any neighboring country to live a normal life but he's not wise at all.

Anyways I'm not supporting what he did, but if you wanna be a criminal, you might as well be wise about it.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Kaymansion(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2023
shocked This is wonderful cheesy
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Goddyrichie(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2023
Cantonese:

A very big shame on you. Buhari rightly named your likes “lazy”.

Rather than work legitimate incomes, you sit and wait for opportunities to commit crimes. No wonder you vote for very horrible leaders and back them up to keep criminal enterprises running.

You no go see SHISHI to thief.
d same bihari u talking about his he not a thief theif is a small crime name sef a big criminal him and his family members where did his son see millions of naira to buy common bike bike 4 that matter where did he work alaye if u go dey form holy holy 4 this country na poor u go remain 4ever when I was a teenager I use to be holy holy I found 800k in a bag I take d bag of money to d police station did u believe d police detail me after my bail I discover they share d money among themselves so then have turn to bad guy o
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by BeanmanX(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2023
Make una free am, those castigating him would also do the same thing if they have the chance.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by dominique(f): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're the real problem of this country....

You only speak up to stop people from protesting....

Tell me the steps you've taken to stop the politicians from stealing money assigned for projects and infrastructures?

Just tell me.... How many love ones you've lose to the greedy politicians.... Have you had wooden bridges I. Your community that has consumed your loved ones and you found out billions was approved for a better bridge construction?.

Madam, the real criminals are in NASS stealing your future away!

Take your frustration to them and don't even dare to mention me again!

Thieves like you are the no.1 problem of this country. You're the reasons why Nigerians are treated like common criminals outside the country. You are the reason a lot of Nigerians are denied visa or deported for the slightest reason. You're the reason why Nigerians are being barred from online platforms that can better their lives. Are we the only country that has poor people? Are we the only country that has bad leaders? Why must we be using poverty and bad leadership as a justification for theft and bad behaviour? It's mindsets of people like yourself that led us to the mess we're currently in.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2023
worldclass68:

U just thought us how to act if we re to run things like that nah.....
At the same time is still delicate cuz the acc will sure have next of kin and address...and next of kin go still have next of kin for somewhere and so on...
And u can't carry them all japa...

Well I'm sure they can't jail next of kin..they can only threaten them to some points and monitor them, which means u have to cut all connections with them..
Wetin I wan use their connection do ?? 🤔🤔. Like two years I no go contact anybody. The Next of kin can claim he/she doesn't know much about you.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by MrBroke(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
This is what 90% Nigerians we do especially this period.

Well I guess I'm in the 10%. grin
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by raphy(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Banks had been eating other people money since even when next of kin is still alive and dont know where to run to take the money there family left in bnks.

If it was me I would have done same n leave the country before they even n start a new life somewhere removing everything in the bank.
This one was not so smart .
A hotel workers in vi use there Bank account to be collecting payment at work many of them ran away with the money when they see it's has reach millions a girl ran away with 8 million up till now they don't see her .they have catch others ..
This life na turn by turn don't be a fool just be smart banks are more smarter than the citizens.

Wise up everyone

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2023
caesymore:

The guy jonse if you see me for naija after that call me a bastard I go chop the money wella with no remorse
🤣🤣🤣.. 80% of the mumus claiming saint here will do the same. Except you have atleast 30m inyour account
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by dominique(f): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2023
ruggedboych:

Who bothered reading the long trashy episode your wrote in self defense, is people like you who act holier than you attitude in day and a crook in the night, I know your type..... I don't need your sugarcoated story.... Keep it for the simps you use it to deceive here

Not everybody is a cursed thief like you. If that fact annoys you, go and hit your head on a wall
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by cunny88(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2023
gracealonev:

Mistakes happen. I worked in banking operations for over 15 years.
was a banker too, a superior officer authorises huge amounts both on the documents and on the system. 280m would av undergone alof of scrutiny

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by OyinKris(f): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2023
I just feel for this man
He might have thought it'cess Allah's reward😁

During my undergraduate days I dwent to deposit 3k and got 300k alert my heart filled with joy but at dsame time I was scared of d outcome if I didn't reach d bank lolz finally here comes a call from my bank stating ma'am we mistakenly bla bla bla reaching d bank did all d necessary signing naso d lady give me #500naira WTF I didn't want to collect but I thought abt it dis 5h go buy my afternoon snack o...naso I japa
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2023
Timekeeper452:
the only untraceable wallet is one without KYC which is why I said only DeFI. That money is too large for any bank to give it up. Any CEO that incurs such loss for that bank has his job on the line. They’ll do everything they can to get that money bank. Only individuals can give up such money, not an organization. Also before you move your money to a DEFI wallet, you must first buy crypto on an exchange that requires KYC. It’s from that exchange that you move your crypto into the DEFI wallet. That’s the link needed to be established and one can track the movement of that your untraceable wallet, checking to know when the money there moves again, you must move it back to an exchange, in other to sell and get your FIAT. You aren’t as untraceable as you think.
The LAW is my line of work and I know exactly what I’m talking about sir.

Funny. Like I mentioned earlier, thank God the money wasn't transferred to a knowledgeable crook. If he decides to buy btc for instance even on a kyc enabled exchange, and then sends to a defi wallet, and then from there converts his btc for any other crypto and then to another wallet, forget it. It's gone for life. They ain't tracing shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by OBTOREPA(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2023
Ritaezinne:
Uneducated businessman 👨‍💼

That’s the result
You are not born again
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Madups(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2023
You are a monumental f0ol.
Cantonese:

Buhari’s son is jobless, yet his father is the President of the country. You believe that his son is jobless? Buhari’s son is jobless, yet his father has legacies set for him. Buhari’s son is jobless, yet his family is wealthy. Buhari’s son is jobless, yet his opportunities are endless. Buhari signs monies to crooks, yet you use your PVC to back up the same crooks on Election Day.

Get small sense and small shame. Stop disgracing yourself on social media.

Who no get work; who no get better parents; who no get future; who no get common sense; na him dey plan how to thief or dey wait make person money enter him hand make e run. Where do you belong?
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2023
Timekeeper452:
the only untraceable wallet is one without KYC which is why I said only DeFI. That money is too large for any bank to give it up. Any CEO that incurs such loss for that bank has his job on the line. They’ll do everything they can to get that money bank. Only individuals can give up such money, not an organization. Also before you move your money to a DEFI wallet, you must first buy crypto on an exchange that requires KYC. It’s from that exchange that you move your crypto into the DEFI wallet. That’s the link needed to be established and one can track the movement of that your untraceable wallet, checking to know when the money there moves again, you must move it back to an exchange, in other to sell and get your FIAT. You aren’t as untraceable as you think.
The LAW is my line of work and I know exactly what I’m talking about sir.
What about buying Crypto from a third party?? And probably transfer to a wallet outside Nigeria?? Omo forget law , they're so many ways to Japa with that money untraced

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 / Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics! / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.