Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error (50367 Views)

POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K / Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by APCNig: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2023
Gajagojo:
It is not really that much . Maybe £300000. It will finish especially looking at how he has been spending
It is not worth it.
Definitely he will vomit everything

Vomit what?

Where will he see the money to vomit? Will he ask Saudi Arabian authority to return the money he used to sponsor people to Mecca? Will he ask all the Unilorin and KwaraPoly Oloshos that he carried and spent money on to return the money he spent on them? Or you think that he didn't flex because the report didn't say so?

Na jail the guy go die because he cannot raise the money again

2 Likes

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Deeprooted: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2023
OneTemplate:

Bro, such a wonderful man. The bank had told me his account had not been active for ages and that he was above 80.

Per the amount involved they actually phoned him while I was in the branch and he was not even aware of any credit to his account.

The man explained he did not go out much but would call his driver to take him to the bank to authorise the reversal on his end.

Even felt guilty for troubling the old man. I think bank called him Tuesday. He went to the bank Thursday.

The older generation are much better than our hushpuppi generation today like the chap advising how to japa with the money. Very worrying for Nigeria sha. They are all worse than Peter Obi. Lol.

You were sounding like a human being until you accused Peter Obi wrongly!

If you feel Peter Obi is your problem, then I'm sorry for your wasted school fees!

8 Likes

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Donfatraj: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2023
Na him when still stay Nigeria na.

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Everlastingson: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Lol.... I will do the time, if they will even see my breaklight.

Because, I will just relocate to Ghana and from there, I will move to Europe and live a very low key life.

Don't forget you're not the owner of your life. The way you sound is not good. Give your life to Jesus Christ Who died on the cross to save you from hell. Get born again before it becomes too late. Don't act and talk like the key to your life is in your hands. Remember God and fear Him. Are there not people who tried to escape to Europe and died in transit? Learn to fear your Creator.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by APCNig: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2023
Deeprooted:

If you feel Peter Obi is your problem, then I'm sorry for your wasted school fees!

Another dumb Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Timekeeper452: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

There are many people who's been on this track and nothing has been done to arrest them.

Some monies like that are corrupt monies.

Crypto wallet is untraceable and if you don't k ow what I mean by wallet, then you don't understand what I was writing in the first place.
the only untraceable wallet is one without KYC which is why I said only DeFI. That money is too large for any bank to give it up. Any CEO that incurs such loss for that bank has his job on the line. They’ll do everything they can to get that money back. Only individuals can give up such money, not an organization. Also before you move your money to a DEFI wallet, you must first buy crypto on an exchange that requires KYC. It’s from that exchange that you move your crypto into the DEFI wallet. That’s the link needed to be established and one can track the movement of that your untraceable wallet, checking to know when the money there moves again, you must move it back to an exchange, in other to sell and get your FIAT. You aren’t as untraceable as you think.
The LAW is my line of work and I know exactly what I’m talking about sir.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Jogunomi1:

I opened a new bank account recently. I didn't collect ATM. I downloaded mobile banking app, created password, but before I could start doing transactions on the app, an agreement popped up saying I should consent to it. The agreement said that I I'm solely responsible for any loss of fund if I continue doing transactions without collecting hardware token. I refused to consent to it and logged out. I keep small money there. One day, without any alert, my balance increased by about 5k. I didn't say anything because I know those bank workers tried using my account by midnight to move fund with the hope of moving it out again to other account in a bid to destroy their trail. They did it by midnight. I have been getting alerts for other funds I sent to the account but didn't get alert for that particular 5k. I don't trust anyone.

Like other users, they would think I agreed to that clause. They won't be able to contact me because that person was trying to defraud the bank.

Criminality everywhere Sir. Dishonesty and a criminal.mentiality is now the norm at every level of Nigerian society.

Had I mistakingly transferred money to anyone else but an elderly Nigerian not really interested in money at his stage of life, then getting my money back would have been very lengthy and frustrating.

In fact when I realised my error I was dejected because I assumed I was in trouble knowing Nigeria and Nigerians..

Everyone is primed for situations where they can chop awoof. Whether that causes serious problem or deep misery for others is not their wahala.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2023
MarketDispatch:

I discovered that some old generation bank accounts share same account number with OPay accounts , but different names. I almost made similar transfer error, if not for final scrutiny. Always do a final check before you confirm any transfer

I made a similar mistake in November last year UBA, the same account number but different names. I didn't care to check for the name because I didn't think it was possible for 2 different people to have the same account number in the same bank. Secondly the money was some kind of contribution so I felt he wasn't receiving it through his own account which I know his name but was also the same UBA besides it was just 2k so I didn't want to go through all that stress for 2k. Everything I narrated may sound unbelievable but it's true, 2 people having the same account number but different names in the same bank, unless something has been done by the bank to stop future occurrence of that.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by JASONjnr(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Everlastingson:

Don't forget you're not the owner of your life. The way you sound is not good. Give your life to Jesus Christ Who died on the cross to save you from hell. Get born again before it becomes too late. Don't act and talk like the key to your life is in your hands. Remember God and fear Him. Are there not people who tried to escape to Europe and died in transit? Learn to fear your Creator.

You get Wahala oh......

3 Likes

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Deeprooted:

Remember Obi's Pandora money laundering reality? Did I invent that against him or is it not reality that is similar to what many are advising the POS operator to do to hide the illegitimate loot that fell into his lap?

You guys should grow and and stop this disgusting, brainwashed and cult-hypnosis thing of proclaiming Obi a saintly messiah. No politician is. Obi laundered money because he wanted to hide that cash from public probity. No messiah or Saint does that. Face the truth.

Pandora expose was not the work of Nigerians against your messiah. Those of us who support Tinubu passionately do not see view a saint. We simply trust him to deliver the changes we want so we can do the rest with the opportuned and meritorious atmosphere we know he can deliver as he did in Lagos. Unlike you people who have crowned Obi with a hallo Jesus would be envious of.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Blackmercyvelly: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Made in Fulani slave camp is that you , Omo ale jatijati Iran akotile ta awon alimojiri 😂😂😂 I just remain you where you belong to Omo eru Fulani
APCNig:

Your English says it all. Unfortunate Oloriburuku Oloshi like your entire family. There is no way you will not hate the Afonjas after what we did to your parents between 1967 and 1970. It's a nightmare that will never go away
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by ArticleBeast: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:
If the money was transferred to a more knowledgeable crook, then over is over. He for don change the money buy plenty dollars and bitcoin, then transfer some back to his mum (Hakimi option) through the aboki or other third party, thus leaving no direct trail between his account and the recipient, then used the bulk of his loot to japa through night bus to Ghana or Cotonou and from there onwards onwards to a new life. He would have weeks to perfect this.
Will he pay the Aboki cash 😏😏There is always going to be a money trail. Once they hold aboki, aboki present the mum, mum present son.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Sammy5413(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2023
This one na olodo, you cashout big you still dey this country
You be fool

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Judolisco(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2023
He should have returned it to d bank.... Call news agency when going and he will be rewarded... People always rush to d bank if they see a debit alert of 5k, but won't go to d bank if 100k mysteriously enters their account....

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by mechanics(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2023
He should have notified his bank of the alert error.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by ruggedtimi(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Wey him for jappa for life.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Lovenorth: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Fiscus105:
The foolish hypocrite, if someone just tear Quran now, he would set him/her ablaze claiming, blasphemy and fighting for gods .
Does that mean people should tear Bible because of the atrocities of Putin and Zelensky?
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by dominique(f): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2023
ruggedboych:

Madam stop ranting, you will even do worse than the guy you're blasting if the money landed in your account

Stop assuming everybody is greedy and crooked like yourself. I have actually received a large sum of money I was not expecting and I never touched it. I told myself if the bank or the sender does not contact me, i will go to the bank myself to make a report. Turned out that my husband was doing contribution (ajo) with his colleagues and he told them to gather the money and send to my account because his ATM had expired and his account couldn't carry out online banking at the time. The money was 100% safe in my account and he was able to execute the projects he planned to with it.

I was once overpaid by almost 30k during my Jumia agent days and I returned the excess the moment they notified me. That you can spend the money erroneously transferred to you doesn't mean others can. Not everybody is a greedy criminal like yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Redbishop(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2023
POS operator don listen to Seyi vibes tire..
Kun fa yakun cool
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by OsuIgboIpob: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2023
garriAndsugar:
POS operator thought Allah has started blessing him even before the fasting ended.
It's actually a blessing cheesy
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Everlastingson: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're a stupid and brainwashed Christian who was told to turn the other cheek to receive a slap when you actually did nothing....

God should first judge and prosecute Nigerian politicians before he judges me!

If you're not tired of the troubles and sufferings of this country, then you can endure and be quiet... While other steal from you and destroy the image of you and your countrymen over the world.

Don't choose to follow the wrong way because others do. Run for your own life coz there is judgement coming. Don't think those politicians are free from God. What is awaiting them if they don't repent is horrible. And it will be eternally horrible. I love you and don't wish you to partake of the sufferings of the wicked. Jesus loves you. Copying the wickedness of Nigerian politicians is not God's will for you.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by OsuIgboIpob: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

The reason he sponsored some people to lesser Hajj.

What a faithful and honest follower of the moon!
Or deh
Is it not better to follow the moon that's still kind of everlasting than follow a mortal man like yourself who was killed like a thief.
The man who his people (Isrealites) don't believe till date. THEY STILL REFER TO HIM AS A FALSE MESSENGER....

The one who cried to God and said WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...
Joke joke and stupidity is on you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
The POS agent is not intelligent at all....

First, move the money into a crypto wallet, untraceable....

Then relocate and close down the business...

Move out of that city to another city to start life.

Change name and get a new BVN, take a teen boy that has your resemblance to the BVN center and he will be captured with the new name and will capture for you, get a new phone number and link 5he new BVN to it ... Open a new account and start a new life.....

Convert the crypto back to cash and begin to enjoy your millions by investing it in a serious real estate business..
Hian, for making this comment, l will call Criminal Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 280 years in Abuja shocked
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Viridis(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Change name and get a new BVN, take a teen boy that has your resemblance to the BVN center and he will be captured with the new name and will capture for you, get a new phone number and link 5he new BVN to it ... Open a new account and start a new life.....

Convert the crypto back to cash and begin to enjoy your millions by investing it in a serious real estate business..
Oga they will mount a search for you with your bvn data
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Judolisco(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

There are many people who's been on this track and nothing has been done to arrest them.

Some monies like that are corrupt monies.

Crypto wallet is untraceable and if you don't k ow what I mean by wallet, then you don't understand what I was writing in the first place.
no be from ur bank account u go buy crypto... Dem go still trail u oga... Pray make uno get problem with bank.... Some of my guys discovered a bank glitch while trying an expired atm card... They used d card to buy crypto... Oga bank start dey find dem go house... They didn't involve d police oh... Like bank staff.... They told them to pay back if not they won't be able to open a bank account again in Nigeria because they have access to ur bvn... My guys had to pay back d whole money
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Oceanjagaban: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2023
Miracle alert
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Omoapena(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:
If the money was transferred to a more knowledgeable crook, then over is over. He for don change the money buy plenty dollars and bitcoin, then transfer some back to his mum (Hakimi option) through the aboki or other third party, thus leaving no direct trail between his account and the recipient, then used the bulk of his loot to japa through night bus to Ghana or Cotonou and from there onwards onwards to a new life. He would have weeks to perfect this.

Honestly, I'm converting everything to bitcoin straight and take the next bus to ghana and from there to Kenya while I process my US visa from there...

6 Likes

Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by oliverwrites: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2023
OneTemplate:

Bro, such a wonderful man. The bank had told me his account had not been active for ages and that he was above 80.

Per the amount involved they actually phoned him while I was in the branch and he was not even aware of any credit to his account.

The man explained he did not go out much but would call his driver to take him to the bank to authorise the reversal on his end.

Even felt guilty for troubling the old man. I think bank called him Tuesday. He went to the bank Thursday.

The older generation are much better than our hushpuppi generation today like the chap advising how to japa with the money. Very worrying for Nigeria sha. They are all worse than Peter Obi. Lol.
Similar thing happened to me last year, my writer called in distress that she was in labour, been a soft man I was very scared, transferred to her not knowing she sent me a wrong account, I assumed the name was that of her husband or a relative.

80K was sent to her. Hours later she did not get it and it was false labour, 3 days later still not received. Then I checked the account and forwarded it to her and the mistake was spotted. I called UBA, who in turn told me to call access.

They were wasting my time, I did a reverse search and found the guy on facebook, did a little bit of digging and found his phone number on nairaland, called him but he can't go to bank for 2 weeks due to banks been far from him ( Sokoto ).

Like 72 hours later I got a reversal, apparently someone came around who has a car. I offered him 40k, he rejected it.

I am sorry, I am not a religious bigot but he is a MUSLIM hence I got the money if it is my fellow Christian and under 30 ( from the guy's picture he is under 30 ) I can as well forget 90% of the time.

Some people will dispute the last part but it is my personal experience and I am a bonafide Christian.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by Babaken(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2023
Viz007:
The bank staff who made the erroneous transfer should be arrested as well. There is no mistake when it comes to transferring such humongous amounts.
don't be surprise they are trying to cover something.
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by badBADbichh(f): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2023
OneTemplate:

And your mind worked all this out because you're a god-fearing, upright and honest man ba? I fear anyone that does not fear Nigerians.

aahhhaahahahahajajjajaaa grin grin grin dey play
Re: Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error by KosiGee(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

You have an evil and dubious mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics! / BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.