Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller (16979 Views)

Court Convicts False Emergency Caller, Uzuokwu Solomon, In Lagos / Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) / Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by saintrow1: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2023
sonature1:
If nobody is punished, nobody would learn.

He shouldn't get less than one year imprisonment with a fine to go with it.

Good move, LASG!

3years will do

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by Nukilia: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Village people targeted him grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by Segzy19: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Produce the picture or video of just one person that was killed during the election... I think you should have the evidence nau.....

Naira20:
Nonsense...MC Olueran boys killed Scores of Lagosians and LASG couldn't do anything

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by tuzle(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2023
Not supporting his action but people do prank call america emergency line and they don't prosecute people like that
Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by sonature1: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2023
saintrow1:

3years will do

He won't get up to 3 years.

The gravity of his offense is not too serious for him to get up to that.

The max he can get is two years.

Even yahoo boys get 6 months in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by Titilayo4life: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Why would anyone be so jobless and idle to be calling emergency lines for amusement....

I support this action!

Jail them up!

It's a misdemeanors, the highest he will get is a community service since he's jobless.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2023
APRIL FOOOOLISH BOY angry how we wish they arraign those that stole naija 8billion dollars oil like this ,this nation for sweet again,instead of just focusing on small fries. angry
Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by fr3do(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2023
The Bitterness and tribalism on Nairaland is disgusting

cc. Seun
Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by victorVIC1(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2023
This is height of stupidity.
Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by MrFly(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
I no blame am, where is came from them no get that kind of service
next time kindly post in ur native dialect to avoid embarrasment.
Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by Saidfx(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2023
RecentHistory:
I don't blame Uzoukwu. In Anambra, they borrow firetrucks from Delta State. Coming from South East to borrow firetrucks from South South. Shameless beggars.
Seeing a firetruck respond so fast is like a miracle for him.
Wretched pigs of Biafra.

Seun is overwhelmed.... grin
Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by georgeakins: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2023
egoldman:

So much for Seun about sanitizing nairaland.

There is no need to sanitize so that nairaland does not become boring.
I visit here anytime I want to laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by YesDaddyTill203: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2023
mazimee:

At least he is not harvesting people's head

He's from the land of the cannibals, where they actually EAT humans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by aklid(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2023
I love and support this…,
Now if it were to be a real emergency and they refuse to come thinking it was that type of a HOAX calls and it turns out to be real and worst….people will be blaming them and tarnishing their image🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️in which it’s this kind of people that completely make everything worst by making false emergencies just for fun….

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by Enemyofpeace: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2023
I'm in total support of his prosecution. Some of these boys don't know that some pranks are not allowed in life.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by randymirrors(f): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2023
mazimee:

At least he is not harvesting people's head

Weak comeback.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2023
RecentHistory:
Uzoukwu Solomon

There is something wrong with these people.

Igbo_Uzochukwu or
Uzorchukwu

Uzoukwu, unknown to Igbo names.
Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by EdiskyHarry: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2023
Supported.
Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by ahiboilandgas: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2023
RecentHistory:
Uzoukwu Solomon

they are bent of destroying Lagos since they couldn't instal Chenedu and lieobi as governor and president. Expect more of this .

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by Chucks13: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2023
These pranks boys platyed these days are too extreme and dangerous and can land someone in big trouble, here we go prank gone wrong.
Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by Zwanzig: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2023
RecentHistory:
Uzoukwu Solomon

theres sth wrong with ur useless family.
Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by OkayDaddy: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Zwanzig:
theres sth wrong with ur useless family.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller by Gboom: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Omo atoko wa ba'le je.

Just jail him for 6 months with 12 strokes of cane everyday if there is that kind of punishment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number / Woman Sells Siblings’ Babies At Birth In Calabar (photo) / I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.